[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Thank you Lakornkiki !!! What you have said reassured me a bit because this lakorn is really eating me alive !!!! I actually would have never thought of that kind of ending but I like it !!!! I certainly want to see some justice done because Saichon and Nangfah's love was so pure and perfect that I can bare to see it destroyed just like that ... One more thing left then is to keep strong !!!! ;)

Just to be clear, I am just thinking out loud about the ending and how I would want it to end na. I don't know the ending or have read any spoilers. I am not sure if I can handle it so I am going to let it surprise me. I hope it'll be a satisfying ending for all Yadechers.

I'm sure someone can do a better job than me. But once you mentioned, I want to cut that hand out too! so I did it LOL! plus that picture is from my favorite series of Nadech's photoshoot. You should see all of them link, if you haven't. He is too beautiful, CLASSIC! BTW, before I finally got registered today (one reason for uploading the pic one reason for simply showing my support and love for Yadech<3), I've been following this thread for about two weeks. Yeah, GRGR draws me here :) Enjoy reading everyone's post <3333

Thank you so much - it's PERFECT! I have seen the pics in the mag but not the bts pics. Thanks for the link. Now I have more to add to Nadech pic file.

This is my one of my top favorite scene from today's episode. I love when he touched her chin to wipe away water and the voice he used - so SaiChon in my eyes. Reminded me of his voice in the morning after scene.

I also like what they are wearing. Love Charles in relax clothes and calm colors. White color makes him glow.
Photo credit: Gi Libertad at NadechYaya.com Fb ka

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Lakornkiki no worries , I understood that it was your point of you and not a spoiler of the ending . thank you for sharing !!!

@ Lakornkiki no worries , I understood that it was your point of you and not a spoiler of the ending . thank you for sharing !!!

hehe. my mind started to string stories when he told Fah not to tell anyone that the CM is his story - not even to Prae. Also, when he said to her that he's been searching for her for 3 years in the shoot with Red dress, it blew me away. I think it as a hint that the CM will come back to help our p'nangs to understand and get back into each other's arms.

I was so butt-hurt when Prae wore the necklace! Arrgh. This lakorn reminds me of JLR at times. It was the same feeling as when Joy took the pearl bracelet. And the loving and trusting the sister - I know I am going to be frustrated soon.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
These two bellow are my favorite of Nadech. Him - being perfect

cr: my PC lol

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I am with you on that one ! How I wish that Charles would have pulled the necklace off her neck when he realised she was wearing it !!! Oh god , I am on the edge again !!! But one thing is sure Nadech , Yaya and Mint N are really talented actors , I am so into it that it is becoming personnal Lol !!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...we get to see Saichon & nangfah today. I loooove the way Charles looks at Fah. It's like, he can't see anything else but her. I think I just flew to heaven and back. Prae is showing her true, ugly colors even more. Making up lies about Fah...especially about the necklace. Looks like major drama coming up...

Niki...that' what I thought too. Totally JLR moment there.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nadech's lashes are freaking long!

@Kiki, that's what I was hoping too, but didn't want to get my hopes up! It's good to think positively, that all these moments of him and FAHLADA will eventually bring them around to understanding each other and his love for her as both Nangfah and Fahlada.

Prae is just...when she was on the phone with Fah, you could just see her jealousy taking over and bringing out ugliness. It was kind of scary actually.

Damn, those flashbacks get me every time. Every FRICKIN time! And I must say, Fah's dreams of the 'faceless man' are nicely done, it's not cheesily sweet, with enough to make anyone curious, just him, very close but simply out of reach in her mind from the darkness.
I had a huge grin when Charles chose Fahlada to be the presenter! AND when he interrupted Prae trying to convince him to choose someone else. And gosh, how breathlessly sweet was it when Charles placed the flower in her hair, and his fingers just touched her face trailing down her cheeks? I'd faint.
Charles=Saichon=Taewada=Theppabut and everything else heavenly! LOL I finally appreciated Veeradet for all his little pushing them together.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Unfortunately, I was not far-sighted enough to see that the Red Dress-Suit scene by the docks was going to be part of the cm, and now that it's already been shown, I feel like I should just stop watching and let the coward me be happy with my cliche happily ever after instead of going through the intense revenge...*sigh* Because no matter how much I'm already familiar with the storyline and already know what's coming up, holy cow, I dunno if I can handle Yasa and the love scene. Eeep. That preview had my heart all clenched up! ><

Okay, I thought I wouldn't be spazzing as much as you guys about when Charles looks at Fah--NOT because I don't agree but because I thought I'd be used to it by now, you know? But I was SO. WRONG. During the cm shooting, and when he agreed to act, and he gave Fah a look, OMG... :blush:
And whoever said the cm shooting made them not able to let go of Saichon and Nangfah: I'm with you aaaaaaaall the way! To top off the forehead, Talay See Dum came on that was it for me!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I am with you on that one ! How I wish that Charles would have pulled the necklace off her neck when he realised she was wearing it !!! Oh god , I am on the edge again !!! But one thing is sure Nadech , Yaya and Mint N are really talented actors , I am so into it that it is becoming personnal Lol !!!
I wish he could have snatched it off too. What did he say to Prae when she was wearing it, tryina look good for him?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I am officially sad and depressed because I have been working all day thinking and day dreaming about Charles and fahlada. And now that I'm off, and got home knowing that 1. My internet is dead. 2. My YouTube on my phone cannot fetch any data right now! And 3. Was hoping my dad would be home soon so I can use his phone, BUT I found out that my mom and dad went out of town and they wont be back until SUNDAY!!! OMG I'm gonna kill people right now! I'm so sad that wont get to watch this weekend episode until Sunday after work..NOOOOOOOO what am I gonna do! Sniff sniff. I guess the only thing for me is to read everyone's thoughts for this weekends episode and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone upload some screen caps of today episode cause I'm dieing to see Charles looking at fah and I want to see all there sweet scene! PLEASE...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I wish he could have snatched it off too. What did he say to Prae when she was wearing it, tryina look good for him?
She was saying that Fah gave her the necklace and that she is careless and loses things. Am I right? Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong. The he said it's ok and that he knows exactly how Fah is.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am officially sad and depressed because I have been working all day thinking and day dreaming about Charles and fahlada. And now that I'm off, and got home knowing that 1. My internet is dead. 2. My YouTube on my phone cannot fetch any data right now! And 3. Was hoping my dad would be home soon so I can use his phone, BUT I found out that my mom and dad went out of town and they wont be back until SUNDAY!!! OMG I'm gonna kill people right now! I'm so sad that wont get to watch this weekend episode until Sunday after work..NOOOOOOOO what am I gonna do! Sniff sniff. I guess the only thing for me is to read everyone's thoughts for this weekends episode and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone upload some screen caps of today episode cause I'm dieing to see Charles looking at fah and I want to see all there sweet scene! PLEASE...
Aw...I'm sorry.

I had a terrible day too. Took my parents to the social security office and basically got interrogated for 3 hours for an honest mistake :( I was so upset. Then I came home to GRGR and the sweet scenes made my day a little better.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^WHY WHY WHY! gosh why can't this happen on Sunday and not today! Sniff sniff. Will I guess ill be watching saichon and nangfahs sweet scene then. Cause that will make up for this weekends episode and it wont make me to sad and depressed! Lol..

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
oh, the ending is worrying me too. Didn't Nadech said on Star Chat "it's Thai Lakorn - p'ek and n'ek will get together in the end". I guess, it's how it will get there.

I feel like today's CM shooting is for the future ka. It's when she gets her memory back and Charles is gone, she will see the CMs and will remember how he tried to get her memory back and how much pain he could have been in. That might shed some light to the true feelings and she will chase after her SaiChon. hehehe
At least, that's how I'd do it if I were the director na. I have trust in this team ka. I don't think they'll take us to Cloud 9 with all the sweet scenes and then leave us in the gutter in the end. Su Su!
Oh, lakornkiki, I love ur prediciton 4 the ending :) I'll be super happy if it ended like that ^^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love the hilarious side character. Noey, Boy and Mick are great comical reliefs. So funny Noey smacked Boy's butt. These two are really adorable. Yadech is so romantic, makes me blush. Especially when he lifts her. Looks like the rawr/willing is this week i'm so anxious.