[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Oh, I am so happy. Nadech won "best of Thailand" in TeeSood.
http://www.teesood.thde.com/totalboys.html WOOT WOOT! Charles effect???

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I top the page. Here is Nadech's condo at the Capital. See Charles?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35unrHWoDrc&list=PLFBBD71587AC2C249&index=123&feature=plpp_video

I am moving in to Capital after GRGR!!! I am going to have to stalk him in person if this hotness continues. jk na. hehehe
Who wakes up and looks this good?

Love it when Yaya laughs.

Who wakes up and looks this good?

Love it when Yaya laughs.

Hey, weren't you my partner in crime to kidnap Nadech last week? Now we know where he lives!
With the so-call "Charles Craze" according to Kizukami, I am sure we can get an army of girls/women/transgender.... yup. lots of people to join us. hehehe

Just saw the post for Tonight Show for 4+1 superstar so I posted on the other thread ka: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/50551-41-channel-3s-superstar/page__view__findpost__p__807777
Nadech and Mario were not there. Only Boy, Mark and Ken with Johnny and the another PD.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
The two old guys (producers, I guess) praise Nadech "He is the least we worry about, he is too talented" or something like that LOL

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Sorry na. I am too excited after the weekend of Charles hotness. I think I've become a very good stalker.

I love BTS vids and fanvids na. Here is a good one. Ready to drool?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZxbX_LoLqc&list=PLFBBD71587AC2C249&index=113&feature=plpp_video

Oh, I top the page. Here is Nadech's condo at the Capital. See Charles?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35unrHWoDrc&list=PLFBBD71587AC2C249&index=123&feature=plpp_video

I am moving in to Capital after GRGR!!! I am going to have to stalk him in person if this hotness continues. jk na. hehehe
Hahaha lakornkiki you are so right. I drool all over my bed...lol...man nadech hotness is killing me over and over again. I can't stand one day with out looking at his pictures or hear him sing. I have to have sometime to stalk him some how! Why did God have to create such hot and sexy human like nadech! Lol...eventhough he just woke up, he is still so sexy!

Thank-you so much lakornkiki!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Star chat part 2 with Eng subs by wishboniko

lol Nadech is so playful, he spins Yaya's chair

and lmao that kid "U like Yaya's or Nadech's?" "P'Nadech's"

They are so cute! Yadech is so adorable!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Star chat part 2 with Eng subs by wishboniko

lol Nadech is so playful, he spins Yaya's chair

and lmao that kid "U like Yaya's or Nadech's?" "P'Nadech's"

They are so cute! Yadech is so adorable!
Hahaha that little boy is so cute. Nadech would be my anwser too! I love how they both are so playful and how yaya tend to hit nadech arm sometime when she laugh. It just so cute...

I would love that picture of nadech. He looks so charming!

Thanks for sharing na ja!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nadech is only 178 cm, no wonder Yaya is taller than him with heels. That means if Yaya pairs with Aum, Smart or Chakrit it would be okay since they are all the same height. His wiki says he is 181 cm, (time to go sneak off to change his wiki)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha that little boy is so cute. Nadech would be my anwser too! I love how they both are so playful and how yaya tend to hit nadech arm sometime when she laugh. It just so cute...

I would love that picture of nadech. He looks so charming!

Thanks for sharing na ja!
LMAO! I have to rewatch the separation scene now...just to see Saichon get kicked by Nangfah's slipper :whahuh: . He said that's why he was crying...oh that silly boy. Nadech is always making fun of Yaya's weight, calling her fat and she gets all embarrassed.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
the next part should be fun LOL just wanna give a hint

Yaya speaks E-san LOL and the word she speaks gets Nadech all embarrassed LOL

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
They have some pretty perverted people on that star chat tv! LOL!

Nadech is funny. Yaya's funny but too perky sometimes. I wonder if shes ever serious.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LMAO! I have to rewatch the separation scene now...just to see Saichon get kicked by Nangfah's slipper :whahuh: . He said that's why he was crying...oh that silly boy. Nadech is always making fun of Yaya's weight, calling her fat and she gets all embarrassed.
Lmao...I know ceda that part when he said that I couldn't help it but laugh so hard that my tears came out! He is always teasing yaya here and there. Gosh I love these two so much...lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I saw that one on FB fan page na. Here you go:
I have that picture already..sorry I didn't make myself clear enough. I meant to say I want it from nadech( the one he is holding) hehehe...but thanks for postings it. It doesn't hurt to have it post because saichon is so charming, right..lol..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
They have some pretty perverted people on that star chat tv! LOL!

Nadech is funny. Yaya's funny but too perky sometimes. I wonder if shes ever serious.
Of course if I was on that star chat TV I would do the same thing too! Lol...