[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
No babies, but apparently Charles obtained the nickname "Taewada" which suits me fine. like Waen said, his good looks is like he's not human lol.

@1crazynyt, thank for Charles' beautiful cat walk appearance! He makes my eyes drool lol

P'Mor is so sweet. I like the relationship he has with Fah.

OMG FAH'S DREAMS HAVE STARTED! If only the sea wasn't so dark, then she would be able to see her beloved Saichon! :weep:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
"Nangfah khong Saichon mai plen pai leur." Loooooove that scene. Oh Fah's reaction when Prae said that's Charles...priceless.

The jog scene was so bittersweet. I was sad & mad at the same time. Nadech is one great actor. Everytime he misses Nangfah, i feel like i'm right there with him.

Prae is cheating BIIIIIG time. Already making up excuses and lying to P'mor. How could she do that to someone who's loved her for so long? He didn't abandon her at her weakest moments. Today, he even burnt himself making soup for her and she cared more about those damn "blue slippers."

cecilia

Staff member
the saddest part for me is when he realize that she is his nangfah, he went looking for her, saw her and jog alongside her until he rush into hug her tightly from the back, pleading and apologizing for not keep his promise and for her to just look at him all puzzle, thinking he's a crazy man. this is so sad but i'm glad he got it figure out on his own (smart saichon) that she lost her memory -- he will do anything to get her back .. if it's not for Prae, i dont' think he'll be violence toward his beloved Nangfah ..

jjinxx

"Nangfah kong Saichon pai yoo tee nai?"
:cry1:
On the other hand: :bravo: Nadech is totally owning the role.

The jogging scene packed a lot more punch than I expected. I thought it was going to be one of those, see and lose sight of her scenes, but he caught up to her and it was so emotional, my heart just quivered with sadness for Saichon, especially for the way she kept brushing him off while he was so tortured for feeling like he broke his promise. :teary:
It's really crazy how much we, or at least I, sympathize with Saichon to the point that each of his scenes with Fah so far is just as sad as the separation scene. Possibly even sadder.

I'm glad Saichon is working things out fast in his mind that Fah is Nangfah.

But wow I hated the way Prae introduced P'Mor as the doctor instead of BF! gr. But anyway watching the scene with P'Mor, Prae and Charles, I like that it gives Charles the image of that same innocent guy, he's so happy to see people in love.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The scene where they were running and he pulls her in for a hug and what he said was so touching. They did a great job in that scene, it made me so sad but happy for a second that he got to hug his Nangfah. I like the part where he was at fah house and smile at her when she entered...love at first sight all over again! The way he stare at her from the telescope and the table when they were eating...my gosh I felt nervous for Yaya. If a guy stare at me the way he did and is at least half as charming as Charles is I probably would :faint: I love every second of today episode and so sad it end, but we still have tomorrow to look forward too before waiting another week. Right now there is still some cuteness, but it will get pretty intense soon.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh another part where he lay on the bed and kisses the necklace, I wish Fah was there instead of the necklace. In his arms, just the two of them.

SaiChon/Charles is such a great role for Nadech. I can't keep my eyes off him.
I can't imagine anyone else playing this role just like I can't imagine anyone else playing NangFah but Yaya.

I am team Charles all the way. The more I see how he is trying to get her back, the more I sympathize with him. I am not ready for his heart-broken scene because of Yasa and Prae. I am currently happy that he finally found his NangFah again even though she doesn't remeber him - YET. He is in her dreams, so at least that keeps me calm - for now.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBMgawP7HDk&feature=share

When she was asked if she was excited about shooting with the elephants, Aff said "No. I am more excited about him." *SCREAM*
I knew Ann was team Nadech but now Aff too? *More screams* hehehehe
I didn't know Aff can be flirtatious LOL!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Fans are cracking me up LOL

Charles's fans made these

Charles pizza WHO WANTS ONE?
I want every slice! LOL! This is too cute.

:drool: :drool: :drool: I am so GRGR crazy!

Charles is smart...so far. He figured P'Mor is Prae's boyfriend without her saying so and already figured out what happened to Fah without assuming she was acting like she forgot him.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I want a stalker like him:
Lol. I do too.

I was drooling in this scene, him wearing just the solid black dress shirt makes him super HOT! Who wears that to spy on someone lol. I just couldn't stop staring at him, that I began to question myself if I'm the one spying and staking. lol.

Thanks na.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
u guys here are having Nadech fever or what? LOL

but Nadech is once again rising cuz of GRGR :grouphug:

jjinxx

I've always wanted ride elephants or see them up close, but I have to agree with Aff that Nadech being there would overshadow the whole experience.

If we forget for a moment all the angst that will come in the future, I'm feeling real happy for Saichon that he found Fah and is on his way to winning her back.

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
and no matter who is sitting at the table with them, it's all about Fah, his NangFah. : )

credit: Gi Libertad/NadechYayaClub FB
You can tell, during that scene Fah was somewhat blushing. Like when he said bye to her at the end, you can tell she was kind of getting shy and look away!!! haha awww how sad that her sister actually think that Charles got his eyes on her. haha Sorry girl, we're all jealous of Fah!!! ;)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

Lol. We're. He's too fine to stop the conversation lol. You can join on the fever lol.

Yeah Nadech in here is powerful, he sure owns GRGR! He just glow throughout the lakorn.

OMG. It's quite bad. I wonder how long this fever going to stay in triple digits. I may not recover. After this, we have Torranee so I am quite scare. hahaha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I do too.

I was drooling in this scene, him wearing just the solid black dress shirt makes him super HOT! Who wears that to spy on someone lol. I just couldn't stop staring at him, that I began to question myself if I'm the one spying and staking. lol.

Thanks na.
LOL! Right??? Stalkers normally don't look that good...not even close.

Does Nadech resemble Takashi Kaneshiro or what?