[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

You know, I've been seeing Nadech so much in the past---photoshoots, events, etc..., And not once did I think he was hot or attrative. I didn't think anything. I just thought had sucha long and unattractive face, his lips are so weird (I can't describe it), but overall I didn't think he was amazingly hot like everyone thought.
^

lol I didn't like Nadech at fist time seeing him LOL he was kinda weird to my eyes

but I thought "why so many people like this guy? There must be a reason"

so I looked up around LOL Nadech is freaking hilarious and the more u know him the more u find him really attractive LOL

He is totally my no.1 Thai actor

and Yadech is my love :flowers:

I could see why he would be a great model.... He had really odd and sharp features. His lips and dimples always charmed me.
Now everything about him is HOT. His eyes, nose, lips..... His profile always gets my heart beating fast.

Now that he has filled up a bit more then before (I had always thought he was too skinny), he is soo damn attractive. His personality is the one that got me head over heels though. He is just too goofy and lovable.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Aw…sorry. That was me the past two weekends and I was envious of those who got to see it live or early.

If you didn’t know, I have no talents with screencaps or MV’s or anything of that sort, but yes, I will be sharing my thoughts. No doubt about that.

Hm…Nadech is barely turning 20. I’m 26…that’s not too far apart, right? LOL! I’m going to Thailand to kidnap him :coverlaf:
Thanks ceda I would love to here your thought na..

Hahaha I would do the same thing but I'm one year older then him! I'll think about it! Ummmm maybe not, I should go kidnap him...hehehe!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hey Ceda, does your BF knows of your fancy plans? hahahaha. Take me with you? I'll be your accomplice. lol.
What the BF doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

Ok, agreed as long as I get to keep Nadech LOL! He’s so cute, I just wanna play with him for a bit.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm sitting on my bed in front of my big screen TV watching the morning scene over and over again just to make up for tomorrow! Gosh I love this scene so much...

I'm sitting on my bed in front of my big screen TV watching the morning scene over and over again just to make up for tomorrow! Gosh I love this scene so much...

I've been doing that too. SaiChon's morning after VOICE drives me crazzzzy! hahahaha

I like the ukulele scene too. Here is just that scene. I didn't realize how many times he kissed NangFah's cheeks. I thought it was just 3 times but it's more then that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ4C_2a7rBI&feature=channel_video_title

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL I love how on Star Chat the host said the fans wanted them to show the forehead promise and Nadech was like "where? where?" like he was shy to do it!

waaaah! did not expect Charles to be kissing Fah onstage! just another public declaration of who she belongs that I'm looking forward to! and can't wait for the Sudsapda shoot, so colorful!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is that Aof Chanapol I see? I think thats him. I find fangirls annoying well maybe the loud ones since I'm a quiet type "riab roy" person.

What the BF doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

Ok, agreed as long as I get to keep Nadech LOL! He’s so cute, I just wanna play with him for a bit.

LMAO. Be careful trying to play with fire. What if you won't want to give him up?
Ok, we need a better plan because I want to keep Nadech too. Can I keep him first? hahahaha
We can't fight. We need to team up if we have to battle the fan girls. LOL.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
what? u guys are gonna kidnap Nadech? Think again lmao these crazy fan girls won't let u

WOW! THAT WAS 1:43 OF MADNESS! LOL!

Was that Aof Chanapol??? I wonder where they're coming from. Looks like they weren't too interested in Aof. LOL.
I saw this old lady in the crowd, and I was like "OMG, is that an old lady?!" TOO TOO funny!

If I ever met a celebrity (Nadech, for instance), I wouldn't even know how to react. I would never ever scream my head off for a celebrity though. Even if I was IN LOVE with him/her. LOL! I think it's quite embarrassing. I'm too (how do you say "country" in Thai?)----"BAHN NOTE"!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I didn't know who Aof Chanapol was until someone told me Aof Chanapol was the guy in white T-shirt. I thought he was like Nadech's manager or something cuz people went mad over Nadech =.=

btw Yaya and Nadech were at a same province, but different areas lol they both spend a night there and come to BK today lol

I am missing SaiChon but I am sooooooo ready for Charles. I can't wait. A few more hours......

What is your most anticipated scene between Charles and Fahlada?

--- this one is mine. I want to see R turn willing. so pervy! ke.

and of course, the latest

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LMAO. Be careful trying to play with fire. What if you won't want to give him up?
Ok, we need a better plan because I want to keep Nadech too. Can I keep him first? hahahaha
We can't fight. We need to team up if we have to battle the fan girls. LOL.
LOL! You can keep him for as long as you want. I just want to have a one on one session with him…NOOO …not that kind, the naughty one. Just one date with him. I just want to get to know him better as a person. I adore him so much off screen and I think Nadech and I will make great friends. He’s such a goof-ball. He’s still a young boy and definitely cannot handle me LOL! But who knows…one innocent date can turn into something unimaginable so I can’t guarantee anything.

Man...those fan girls are CRAZY! Nadech smiled all the way through the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mndlo5xAdQI&feature=feedu

OMG, Nadech's arms! :drool:

-and he is doing push ups to trade with kanom (sweets). So cute.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I am missing SaiChon but I am sooooooo ready for Charles. I can't wait. A few more hours......

What is your most anticipated scene between Charles and Fahlada?

--- this one is mine. I want to see R turn willing. so pervy! ke.

and of course, the latest
all of the above!! :D