[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hanj!!!

Hi! I'm glad your here with us. Yeah, haven't talked to you since JLR days. This series has me addicted big time!

I'm definitely going crazy over Yadech and this lakorn! the last time I've been like this was during my JLR days LOL still catching up though since I just started watching it last sunday. I'll be watching ep 5 later :)

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
omg nadech is gonna put his hands on yaya's head!!! <3 they r so totally in love i mean in that one pic they r like wearing the same kind of bags!!!!!!! dude seriously just date already!! my heart can't take anymore of this!!!!!! oh wait it can!!lol!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhh this picture >.< Look at Nadech's hand. It looks like they're already dating XD. I bet this is magazine shooting.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech putting his hands on her head probably will act the scene of when Saichon lean to Nangfah and touch forehead with her and promise... Even better if they kiss :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love all those pictures of yadech! Thanks so much...

Now I'm off to watch episode 4 all over again! Dude I don't know how many time I have watch that episode
Maybe more then a hundred time already! I just can't get enough of my yadech

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I think next week they are gonna air RS featuring Yadech

I think Nadech also filmed RS yesterday with Ken and Boy for Ch4+1 promotions :)

LOL we get to see Nadech twice !

blackstar

sarNie Egg
Same here. I visited this forum last night at 3:30AM! WTF!!! It's ruining my sleep and driving me crazy.

Officially admitting myself into Yadech rehab! These two young beautiful actors are the reason for my emtional breakdown.
Count me in! I have college in less than an hour and I am here reading this forum because Saturday (when wishboniko normally subs the whole episode) seems so far away. 3 long days is not good when I am dying for Saturday to come. This may wreck my future (lies.. I think)

blackstar

sarNie Egg
^

lmao if u get a chance to read the novel in yadech.com, u will know that during 4 days, they have some really crazy moments together LOL

slap and kiss yeah basically!
I read parts of the novel.. I couldn't read more D:
Charles in the novel had me running around in circles with his possessiveness.. Don't get me wrong I loveeee possessive guys in lakorns/drama's but after reading that I was shocked.. I can't believe I am actually saying this but I hope they tone Charles down..from the novel just a bit.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

Charles in the novel is a sick man, sadist, cray, a psycho

gruuuuuuuuuuuu I can't like him there

but I hope they will make Charles in the lakorn less possessive and crazy

THEY GOTTA !

blackstar

sarNie Egg
^

Charles in the novel is a sick man, sadist, cray, a psycho

gruuuuuuuuuuuu I can't like him there

but I hope they will make Charles in the lakorn less possessive and crazy

THEY GOTTA !
Mmmmm, I love possessive guys more than the next guy... that novel!..it..had be crazy thinking wah! is this really the same person from Saichon. I felt like the Author completely forgot about Saichons personality and just made this entire person up to give the name a slap/kiss. I think in the lakorn the slap/kisses etc will be toned down.

I am guessing it was just because in the novel at the time he had Fahs love but it still didn't stop him D:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love love love there duet of Taleuy see dum! Its so awesome...I watch it so many time...I even have it on reply! Lol...