[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I just recently discover her vids ka. (where have i been??? hahha)

Here is one that got me to her channel. I watch it when I get into Charles mode. hahaha *he is too HOT!*

---------
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment

Oh!
I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
You thought an angel swept you off your feet
But I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment

'Sall right
You'll be fine
Baby I'm in control
Take the pain
Take the pleasure
I'm the master of both
---------

Totally red face now. I think I am really ready for Charles. lol
LOL love it! you're right, the song is totally a narrative for Nadech, even if he doesn't think he himself is hot, he sure is! the vid made me happy.

yay for spoilers! sounds sooo good!

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys, okay don't laugh at me when I ask this question but can you explain to me why the title is this called Evil Game Love Game!! lol I still don't get the meaning behind it :eyetwitch:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

Evil game = Saichon turns into mean Charles, he is a jerk to Fah, mess around with Prae, do all the mean things to Fah

Love game = Charles just wants Fah back to his Nangfah like before. He wants her in his embrace

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg

credit barry.ya :shock2:

Thanks for the pics.. can I use the pics??... YaY!!! Charles stare to Fah is so intense and so piercing, full of fire but those sexy hypnotizing eyes are to die for.. We know SaiChon had a scary temper when he gets mad, as Charles right now It would be more scary after what he has been through without his NangFah. Charles has more confident now and more fearless coz he has the means and power right now, he has the upper hand in his own game. But he has one weakness and can ruined his game, its FAHALDA a.k.a his NangFah..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
He's mean to her because of misunderstanding caused by Prae and Yasa. He is upset that Fahlada denies her memories of Min Island with him. She softens up to him...

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11298239/A11298239.html

came across a topic in panitp 5555555555+

they talk about the similarities between DJA scenes and GRGR scenes LOL

I just noticed that Nadech likes to do "sniff-kiss", kiss on shoulders, touching face lmao

from DJA to GRGR lol

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics.. can I use the pics??... YaY!!! Charles stare to Fah is so intense and so piercing, full of fire but those sexy hypnotizing eyes are to die for.. We know SaiChon had a scary temper when he gets mad, as Charles right now It would be more scary after what he has been through without his NangFah. Charles has more confident now and more fearless coz he has the means and power right now, he has the upper hand in his own game. But he has one weakness and can ruined his game, its FAHALDA a.k.a his NangFah..
you can use it ka ^_^

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

I just noticed that Nadech likes to do "sniff-kiss", kiss on shoulders, touching face lmao

from DJA to GRGR lol
yeah it's so cute to see how people compare the similarity between 2 lakorns. Yadech virus is too contagious that we can't forget any simple thing they had done before

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg I just finish watch episode 5&6 and my eye is about to pop out!!!I cried non stop for an hour...it so sad...

I feel so bad for saichon...he has to go through so much! Nangfah Kong saichon...that all I can think of...still crying, I don't know why I can't stop, it's been so long I have cry like this...the last time was malai Sam chai! I can so feel saichon pain...it hurts me so much just to see saichon by him self looking and thinking about his nangfah everyday!! I cannot bear this at all...

And seriously I do not like mint n at all! Just the way how she act is so annoying...

from DJA to GRGR lol

That is so cute. Maybe that's why Yadech fever is so bad right now because it feels so familiar.
I am so happy that Nadech has buffed up in GRGR. Yaya is tall - she needs a strong man next to her. Esp. if they are going to do the rawr scene..... it will be now more convincing since Nadech is so cut. :drool:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Yasa is such a bastard! Prae pays him some money to tell Fah that he was her husband in the island, so Fah says that she wants to forget about the memories in Min island. Yasa records that part and gives it to Charles. Charles is so damn mad, he checks that sound clip and confirms it's Fah's voice

Charles turns mad, hurt and there we go tragic begins

Gruuuuuu

Yasa needs to be killed off :numchuck:

^
It's so upsetting na. Prae confuses me. She looks like a worry sister right now but I guess we will see more of her true colors soon. Yasa is going to get what he deserves. Karma will come around.

As for Charles, I hope that he will love Fahlada in the end (not just NangFah) for who she is. I hope the director would leave some (well, alot!) passionate scene between Charles and Fahlada... not just revenge.

It will be great to see that no matter who they are SaiChon/Charles NangFah/Fahlada - the destiny just brings them to be soul mates, again and again.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^
tell u what, Prae falls for Charles for the 1st time they meet!!

She wants Charles in every way! She is scared that Charles likes her sister, so he wants to get in their way!

Don't worry about sweet scenes between Fah and Charles LOL it may not be lovely doovey like the island part but it will be really SENSUAL

Don't forget that Charles kinda kidnaps Fah LOL they have 4 days vacation together

^
tell u what, Prae falls for Charles for the 1st time they meet!!

She wants Charles in every way! She is scared that Charles likes her sister, so he wants to get in their way!

Don't worry about sweet scenes between Fah and Charles LOL it may not be lovely doovey like the island part but it will be really SENSUAL

Don't forget that Charles kinda kidnaps Fah LOL they have 4 days vacation together

IC. It will make her feel like Fah is taking the person she loves (like when Fah was born to her adopted parents). No wonder she is going to be a evil jealous person because of her insecurities. Fah is always in her way.
I think that's what Karma is about isn't it? She took Fah's memory of SaiChon away and it comes back and bite her in the end.

I can't tell you how exciting I am about Charles kidnapping Fah. I hope we don't have to wait too long for that.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure if it's Mint lack of acting or if they intentionally film it that way, but 6 epi in, and I still couldn't read her character at all. She seem to care for Fahlada a lot, but somehow it just doesn't seem generous.

Anyways, as of now, I'm not hating on her character yet. I understand why she feels the need to protect Fahlada and get her as far away from the Min island as possible. The info that was being fed to her was from the wrong source, so as much as I hate her for taking nangfah away from Saichon, i understand her position as a sister.

I'm so impressed with Nadech acting. He's quite new but he got all those expressions spot on! I always have a thing for actors who can speak a thousand words through their eyes, and Nadech nails it! It also doesn't hurt that he has such beautiful pair of eyes also:)

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
lol! omg their 4 day vacation would be so STEAMY!! lol! i seriously cannot wait til they meet again! this lakorn is killing me! first it made me smile like a freak everyday then it made me cry like an emo person and now its gonna make me this impatient weirdo!!! i'm like checking news on GRGR like every single second!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh! someone help me! I need to check myself in to a Yadech rehab!! lol!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

lmao if u get a chance to read the novel in yadech.com, u will know that during 4 days, they have some really crazy moments together LOL

slap and kiss yeah basically!