[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
LOL well, remember how Saichon sneaked to see Nangfa the night before they got married

basically, that is he would do :coverlaf:

lakornkiki, Prae will be living in the main house and Fah decides to live in her parent's house so Charles will be sneaking in to see his wifey :) He does get caught by Prae once but he makes some excuses that he has something important to talk to Fah lol.

I hope he gets to sneak in often to see his wifey! Just the thought makes me giddy. hehehe
Nadeah has firey eyes - it just makes my heart jump to my throat when he gets jealous. I want to see Fahlada get jealous of Charles too. If they are taking away sweet NangFah and SaiChon, then better give us loads of passion and passion. Next Friday is going to be a long wait isn't it?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
It has been almost a year since I left the forum because 4 hua jai and Duang jai akkanee ended.... but I came back because Game Ruk Game Rai stole my heart... now lets spam!

Who cried when Saichon woke up and realized Nangfah is gone ? :( I DID!

As much as I hated the episode today (no together screen time for Yadeah), I appreciated their talent. They are just wonderful actors who deserve the very best roles. I can never get bored of watching them.

I hope the ratings are good for them but I heard that BKK is supposed to have flood problem until the end of the month from a friend in Thailand. If there is any suggestion to make more internet buzz, let me know. I am willing to help. I can speak Thai fluently but my reading and writing is very little. I wanted to go to Pantip (I saw Barry in an interview that he checks Pantip) and leave a "bravo" message for Yaya and Nadech but was a little nervous about writing the wrong thing ka.

Just saw a good vid so wanted to share na ka. Is that ok to share fanvids here?

The quality is very clear and it brought tears to my eyes because I am already missing Saichon and NangFah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8H4aPMgAww&feature=feedu

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
LOL some great and thrilling spoilers from shampoo on yadech.com

ARE U READ TO SEE A SICK CHARLES? LOL
after they did the deed (Charles "r" Fah)... she was calling him a bastard
Charles laughed and then said "then you and me totally match since we both are bastard
Chompooprae asked him that the sservant saw him came out of Fah's house in a very disorder clothes, he told her he has some unfinished business with her...she asked whether it was what he has told her before that he wanted to talk to Fah about... all he did was SMILE!
Chompooprae was going to kiss his picture hahaha and he out of nowhere was behind her
cus he saw Moh hugging and consoling fah he wanted to revenge Moh and he knows Prae likes him so he fakishly wipe her sweat
HE WENT IN HER ROOM WAITING FOR HER
then it was that scene where she has the baseball and he pretend to leave but turn around and capture her
he said if she refused to continue as the presenter he will change company.. her boss start crying while called her so she said ok she will continue to be presenter, turn around and ask him "are you freaken satisfy?" He said "A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"
he use his telescope to look at the star but then secretly watching Nangfah
Moh brought medicine for Fah, then he came to her house when she came to get her purse and took her away cuz he didn't want her to go with Moh.. they were going to go out for her parent's death
she wanted to get out of the car, he threatened her "if you get off the car now, I'll rape you right here.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for sharing that here, Kiki. I love Imma's fanmade vdos

I am getting excited for the city scenes now. Passion, revenge, hate, love, angst.

KIZZY, can you posts those spoilers at YADECH too, please? :) If you can, THANK YOU!

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Now the story is really starting...(squeals in anticipation)

That kidnap scene from episode 5....broke my heart...it really really did. Oh my gosh, that scene was hard for me to watch, with Saichon grabbing onto Nangfah's leg and nangfah crying out for Saichon...it was just cruel. Some people say that Yaya's crying skill is not the best, and I would have to agree that she is not the prettiest crier, but it makes her crying look more realistic to me because the ones that looks too pretty when they cry tells me that they are fake crying. I was blown away by Nadech's progress and potential, he did a fantastic job for his first emotional scene ever. He has never done a crying scene and I was definitely impress by how good he was, but it did leave me wanting more because I know he is capable of more. Yaya also played very well in the hospital, she can definitely do psycho and she played a heart-sick girl very well, I felt really bad for NangFah in the hospital. I love the island scenes and was sad to find out that they cut out some scenes but i'm sure it was necessary for the story development.

Episode 4 was freaking romantic, I was right on that Island with them...in paradise. I'm really in love with Saichon and Nangfah, they are just so cute. I know Saichon is supposed to be psycho later, but I feel so sorry for him. He has been an orphan at such a young age, he doesn't have a family and really has nothing, and when he told Nangfah the morning after that she was the best thing that ever happened to him...he sincerely meant it. He really doesn't have anyone but her. She IS his life, and I don't mean that in a superficial way because he lives on this island with no family, living a very simple life until Nangfah came along and transformed his whole life, gave him a new meaning to living, and a new reason to love...how can you forget someone like that? I dunno, I really hate pra'eks that R nang'eks but I think I won't be able to hate Saichon because I don't think he's being unreasonable..plus, they are husband and wife already.

I'm really psyched about everything so far and can't wait for secrets to be revealed already

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I had to force myself to watch today's episode. It was just so hard to see NangFah and Saichon separated from each other. Prae it one evil sister, Dr. Wattana is too much of a nice guy to be with Prae. I just hope in the end she realizes that Fahlada and her parents always treated her like she was always one of their own.

But I can't wait to see Charles appear. I'm gonna assume with the new air-time we probably might not even see Charles until episode 8 since episode 7 will probably focus on Saichon helping Mr. Michael and Saichon and Fahlada going abroad.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love your comments too, BB_NY. I enjoy reading them...Thank you!

@Chakrit, I wonder what the reason is that their parents would leave Fahlada so much & Prae so little of their inheritance. Even if one child is adopted, aren't they still your child too? I feel bad for her, but I know she will show her evil side soon. Mor Wattana does anything his girlfriend wants. Prae has him wrapped around her finger. I hope he isn't so boring of a character. It makes sense that she would fall for the mysterious, handsome Charles though. He is more thrilling. Poor Mor Wattana.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks cupid for the pic! are they gonna be going to some event in this lakorn? they were dressed up so nice

lol i love the line after charles and fahlada done it again.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I love your comments too, BB_NY. I enjoy reading them...Thank you!

@Chakrit, I wonder what the reason is that their parents would leave Fahlada so much & Prae so little of their inheritance. Even if one child is adopted, aren't they still your child too? I feel bad for her, but I know she will show her evil side soon. Mor Wattana does anything his girlfriend wants. Prae has him wrapped around her finger. I hope he isn't so boring of a character. It makes sense that she would fall for the mysterious, handsome Charles though. He is more thrilling. Poor Mor Wattana.
I wonder the same too. From the flashbacks it seemed like the parents loved both equally. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, patiently... And I do hope Dr. Wattana's character isn't a boring character as well. So far I'm sensing that he's gonna be more of the "background" type of guy where he will let Prae get away with anything she's doing cause he loves her so much.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Moh brought medicine for Fah, then he came to her house when she came to get her purse and took her away cuz he didn't want her to go with Moh.. they were going to go out for her parent's death
she wanted to get out of the car, he threatened her "if you get off the car now, I'll rape you right here.
LOL ... pervy me got a little smiley reading that part. hahahahaa :popcorn:

LOL some great and thrilling spoilers from shampoo on yadech.com

ARE U READ TO SEE A SICK CHARLES? LOL

Chompooprae asked him that the sservant saw him came out of Fah's house in a very disorder clothes, he told her he has some unfinished business with her...she asked whether it was what he has told her before that he wanted to talk to Fah about... all he did was SMILE!
Kizukami - you are such a tease.
Somehow, I am ready. I want to see this "smile". :spicy:

Thanks for sharing that here, Kiki. I love Imma's fanmade vdos

I just recently discover her vids ka. (where have i been??? hahha)

Here is one that got me to her channel. I watch it when I get into Charles mode. hahaha *he is too HOT!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGBRxYRpboc&list=PL9DEFC74690B36398&index=1&feature=plpp_video

She picked the perfect song for Charles too. Some of the lyrics really get me:

---------
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment

Oh!
I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
You thought an angel swept you off your feet
But I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment

'Sall right