[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol. That's why I was saying to that they complain about the too much sweet scene, but it sure ends pretty fast and now we are heartbroken. Now they will understand Charles more. Yeah I like to hear good feedback for this lakorn because they deserve it! I really hope the rating goes up.
yep, they felt so sorry for saichon and the devastation that he has to go through. i mainly hear about saichon more than nang fah lol you know its great that they showed how the love of saichon/nang fah first started rather than doing flashback cause we get the feel of their pain..

i too hope the ratings will go up. seem like alot of viewers tuned in to todays episode..theres a lot of feedbacks made while watching it

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yep, they felt so sorry for saichon and the devastation that he has to go through. i mainly hear about saichon more than nang fah lol you know its great that they showed how the love of saichon/nang fah first started rather than doing flashback cause we get the feel of their pain..
I guess because Saichon is the main focus because he's the one who will be heartbroken and has to go through lossing his wife and trying to get her back, when she forgets him. Either way both did an amazing job in their role. Yeah I'm glad they didn't do those flashback. When they do it, it's way too short and doesn't give us enough to understand the situation. I think we're more accepting of Charles now, because we really understand what he went through and what he is going to face. Really the cute scenes in the island went by so fast. Usually I don't like how they stay there so long because I want them back in the city, but for this lakorn the island scene was so cute and memorable.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Yaya is just mega cute. I swear everytime she's onscreen. I just smile. She's so adorable!

I love the sisterly love between Prae and Fah so far...Prae seems to care a lot for Fah...I hope they will have this love going on...which I know Fah will because I'm glad she loves her sister much more than the P'ek

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
wow, I didn't even think those thoughts until I read the comments above lol : The END of the island scenes...Oi.
Now my only comfort is knowing Saichon will be bringing Fahlada back later to reunite their love.

am I seriously the only wuss who has considered not watching the lakorn until he brings her back to the island? lol. like, not even kidding. and that's saying a lot about Yadech's acting. It's too real, I don't want to watch them fighting after all the loving. I suck.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^but the thing is, it might not be the same even if fahlada remember the time she spent with saichon cause shes the not same person who he first met.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Nangfah was the BEST thing that happen in his life now losing her like this. Today scene is heartbreaking my throat is all tight up I wanna cry now.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Nangfah was the BEST thing that happen in his life now losing her like this. Today scene is heartbreaking my throat is all tight up I wanna cry now.

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
^^but the thing is, it might not be the same even if fahlada remember the time she spent with saichon cause shes the not same person who he first met.
Well Sacihon loves Nangfah but I guess later on, you'll get to see Sacihon starting to fall for Fah and Fah falling for Sacihon so yeah you're right, it won't be like Sacihon loves Nangfah but they will be two different people who starting to falling inlove again. :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
It's now up to Charles to make Fah fall in love with him once again, I do remember seeing some sweet scene in the city and I do think even if Fah doesnt remember him but her heart is filled with love. The memory can be erase but starting another one will prove how strong their love and bond is. Charles/Saichon will use his heart to get his wife back and love each other again. Even if the names are different but the person is still the same. Fah is still half of NangFah and Charles is still half of Saichon. The heart is still the same.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
It's now up to Charles to make Fah fall in love with him once again, I do remember seeing some sweet scene in the city and I do think even if Fah doesnt remember him but her heart is filled with love. The memory can be erase but starting another one will prove how strong their love and bond is.

tinah

sarNie Coma
It's now up to Charles to make Fah fall in love with him once again, I do remember seeing some sweet scene in the city and I do think even if Fah doesnt remember him but her heart is filled with love. The memory can be erase but starting another one will prove how strong their love and bond is. Charles/Saichon will use his heart to get his wife back and love each other again. Even if the names are different but the person is still the same. Fah is still half of NangFah and Charles is still half of Saichon. The heart is still the same.
i love how you word it lol true, its gonna be a new love but it goes to show their love never died and it will continue to grow stronger

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
Just by reading all the comments, golly Im scared to watch ep 5... I could not stand seeing Saichon hurt, NangFah is Saichon life, how can he stand living without NangFah.. Hope to watch the jump already, I dont wanna see Saichon suffer more than he has right now.. Im glad at least Saichon is surrounded with good people and supporting him all the way.. When he becomes Charles, I hope he takes his first revenge over Yessa, what a awful character, he needs to be skinned alive.. Guys do you know where to download to download a good quality one...

I m going to miss the Eskimo kiss or nose nose kiss.. for sure its going to be awhile before I see The Trade mark kiss of Saichon and NangFah​

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
no offense to any fan.... but as i rewatch GRGR ... i just don't like looking at Mint .... she reminds me a little of a mutating rat ... maybe i've been watching to much sci-fi channel... but her nose is so small and pointy when she makes an unpleasant face.... it just yells 'RAT FACE' at me .... although i did enjoy her in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai ... i just might not like her character in here ... maybe my bias of splitting Nangfah & Saichon apart :(
OMG! i feel the same way! I actually just don't like mint N. period! but yeah no offense to any fans shes just so stiff and boring to me...but i do feel like shes better as the rai though!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Why series be done airing by Xmas? Love this couple but really want to watch everything at one time. Can't standing wating week after week. :)

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! i feel the same way! I actually just don't like mint N. period! but yeah no offense to any fans shes just so stiff and boring to me...but i do feel like shes better as the rai though!
I agree with you both, I mean I don't know if I like her or hate her cause I've never seen her in other lakorn before but she just didn't buy me at all in this lakorn. Like Yaya bought me the minute I laid my eyes on DJA cause she's just so amazing at every role she plays!!! I mean mint's character are really evil and I just don't feel that in her, I know that it is hard to play a mean character but ya know I just don't get the feeling that she's trying her best. I mean the girl can act but she just don't give it her all. Hopefully, she'll improve in her next lakorn.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Agreed.. YADECH is the most cutest couple have ever done the ESKIMO kiss.. its beyond intimate kisses.. Its like they were born to do it and give the new definition on it....
I agree 100%. Its like my fav scene from this lakorn of them. I just love it. Mintnatwara her voice just annoys me but I think she's better off playing rai she really improve in here. Nadech got my attention since NRLJ the scene when was ready for the party all handsome with his suit. Too adorable I love this kid lol.. Now we get to see charles all nice looking. It will be to die for

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg episode 5 was a very sad tragic one that bad dude that bash Saichon I feel like wanting give him a punch on the stomach and his head grr :smack:

nagfah and saichon their love is so touchable true meaning
episode 6 no nagfah and saichon
its only the Charles love game tricks :lolyup: