[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nangfah is all up in Saichon unconsciously, but Charles will be all up on Fahlada on purpose. 555 Her cheek belongs to him!!! I am going to faint when the words, "Nangfah kong Saichon" is uttered from his lips...SPAZZ!

Nadech is going to get a crying scene! If he can pull it off, I will be bawling Niagra Falls.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
YAY! we're at 90 pages now! I suspected we'd hit this number before this weekend's eps would air. Keep it up ladies!

Thanks LG and everyone for sharing the news. I'm sad that both my beloved lakorns GRGR and RP will be reduced in airing time. I was still a little sad that there's only 3 more eps letf before it transits into the city and now that this is happening, I wonder how things will flow. Eh I shouldn't worry.

P'Hales ja, where are you? :) Kid teung na! Come spam with us!

xox - hahah I'm like that too. I complain a lot but so far, I'm loving every moment of GRGR. This will probably be one of my all time favourite lakorns!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I cracked up when Nadech said he had to look into the mirror to see he looked good in what angles :coverlaf:

LOL gotta say that I know Nadech is a goofy, funny guy but somehow his eyes and his face really fit with "evil character" like Charles puahahahahahah

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the picture na ja!

I so hate how they are going to cut grgr short but all well...I guest will just have to see what they are going to do...and I love yadech so much...I really can not wait until the willing scene...just 2 more day and will see the wedding scene! Yay...

And yes chubbycheeks we will keep it up...hopely by this week we will be at 100..

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Credit to nadechyaya fb

thanks for all of this pics. love it. cant wait to see all these scene. lol cant wait for their wedding scene n the city scene too. :dance3:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
We get Saichon & Nangfah on Min Island, Charles & Fahlada in the city, then Charles & Fahlada on Min Island...oh geez...

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
omg omg omg just looking at that sexy charles is making my head spinning! lol!

Since GRGR's airtime will be reduced does that mean the city scene might be pushed up to next weekend?? i mean since theres less time to air the island scenes because its cut short then we might not get the city scenes this weekend...or least im hoping i get the sweet island scenes this whole weekend then next week i can bawl my eyes out! :D

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^
I estimate that the island scene will only have 6 eps :)

Since they get married on ep 4, so ... yeah the city scene will begin in ep 7 which is next week

so really quick, we will have Charles and Fahlada

And the drama starts here :pervie:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
We get Saichon & Nangfah on Min Island, Charles & Fahlada in the city, then Charles & Fahlada on Min Island...oh geez...
Lol that's what I'm saying Dal. There's so many opportunities to spazz, I'm seriously on overdose.

I was watching some fanvids and almost just went crazy with giddyness from the intensity. I have to say, FOR REAL, my most looking-forward to scene is Fahlada looking up at the hut to see Saichon turn and call her "NANGFAH". Oh how I will cry when she finally remembers him.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Lol that's what I'm saying Dal. There's so many opportunities to spazz, I'm seriously on overdose.

I was watching some fanvids and almost just went crazy with giddyness from the intensity. I have to say, FOR REAL, my most looking-forward to scene is Fahlada looking up at the hut to see Saichon turn and call her "NANGFAH". Oh how I will cry when she finally remembers him.
The clip of that scene gives me the chills. At first I thought he got dressed like his dear ol self to jog her memories, but you, or, Kizzy, or Chubbycheeks, pointed out, that was Fahlada looking at the hut & seeing her husband calling her Nangfah. Her memories were starting to return! I will need your moral support on that scene, Jjinxxy for sure. I got the chills/goosebumps watching that. I will need my box of tissues!!! Just thinking of that scene makes me giddy. There are going to be plenty of scenes for us to be giddy over as well as have a spazz attack!!!

Oh help me...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
in all of the above pics, i just stare at nadech's fly. see after reading this, you're going to go gawk too.
Oh geez, LG, which pic? I got enough of that from Yum Yum event. His pants were so tight & when he jumped around, I nearly choked. LOL..Girl, you crack me up...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh Charles is aggressive and so hot!!! I didn't eant the island scenes to end, but now I can't wait for the city scenes. The part where Charles came behind Fah...oh...so sexy!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

Me too! That would be the climax of the drama. *sigh* I'm scare for what's in store for us viewers, but I'm am so ready.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Wishy has subbed the other part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMzs4DDiOAc&feature=channel_video_title
Thanks for sharing Cupid Candy. Pope is just too cute, love his nick name. I was laughing when Mint was explaining why they nicknamed Pope "why boy." Can't wait for all the city scenes. It's gonna be hard seeing Saichon turn into Charles but it'll def. be a turn on for me :D