[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
gals, it's not only grgr that is getting the cut, rak pathiharn did too. this is what heathvee@viki wrote: I heard they reduced the air time [of rak pathiharn],thats why ep 3 has only 6 parts.

and she is right, rp did only have 6 parts today! so are all the prime-times getting reduced? so if rp is scheduled to have 13 epis, wouldn't it be longer...this is so confusing. i just want to know that grgr's 21 epis is the real deal not the after math of air time reduction.anyone got info on this? need to go caught up on the rp thread!

-godninja

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Dal, thank you dear!

I think Nangfah covering her eyes when Loy made Saichon strip was a step for her in learning propriety already lol. Though she still peeked through her fingers. I just love that because she's child-like yet, she has no malice in her heart; all of her emotions are raw and pure. Though she is easily upset or easily pleased, each time it's true sadness and true happiness, so how can a soft pure heart like Saichon not love her and forgive her small nuisances lol

Hm...21 episodes, even though they are slightly shorter doesn't seem like a big difference. And it sounds reasonable that the flooding news is why they decided to have the lakorn stretched out. At this point, I'm taking what I can get and I must say GRGR is being so generous with Yadech fandom-ness(?) ^^

shengvang

sarNie Adult
oh kob jai na yes mamoon is actually mango don't know how it got jackfruit

I actually love all of yaya fruits that she ate all of them are arroy mak

I don know much Hmong style I'm more familiar on the Thai
words
Yep all the fruit that yaya ate look so delicious! Especially the papaya...

Yeah that is true cause some of the Hmong words are either Thai or Laos like mamoon is not a Hmong word Hmong people just got it from Thai and Lao...and that is how I understand Thai...cause it is pretty much or kind off the same...it took me 5 years of watching Thai loakrn in order for me to understand it thai!!!so yep it not to hard..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yaya is going to be on the upcoming issue of Traveller's Companion. She looks so gorgeous.

Credit to NadechYayaClub FB

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hph
otos-ak-ash4/298030_296108073741804_210391005646845_1214369_84256107_n.jpg
Yaya is so beautiful! Love the last picture of her!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep all the fruit that yaya ate look so delicious! Especially the papaya...

Yeah that is true cause some of the Hmong words are either Thai or Laos like mamoon is not a Hmong word Hmong people just got it from Thai and Lao...and that is how I understand Thai...cause it is pretty much or kind off the same...it took me 5 years of watching Thai loakrn in order for me to understand it thai!!!so yep it not to hard..
It took me awhile as well too to understand by this far but I'm still not 100% yet right
now I'm going to keep on trying its hard to get through but keep trying don give up easily

shengvang

sarNie Adult
It took me awhile as well too to understand by this far but I'm still not 100% yet right
now I'm going to keep on trying its hard to get through but keep trying don give up easily
Yeah I don't understand Thai 100% either...but I think I at least understand 70% Thai...so I'm getting there and of course I will never give up on learning Thai! Thanks.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Everytime I rewatch the part where Nangfah puts makeup on Saichon and he walked around town with it on, I die laughing!!!! :whahuh: So funny how Suay puts makeup on Nangfah and they do their silly walks, and Nangfah scared the hell out of Saichon with her dragful makeup.:lolyup: How he says she's pretty like a ghost! HAHAHA!:coverlaf: Saichon have some sexy, red, hot lips!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ASSSkGbOI&feature=feedu

cr. poomadong

nadech's dance while there's visibly bandage around his stomach is cute. Even in serious scene like that he could light up the atmosphere with his comical behavior

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
When Nadech was filming the crying scene

Yaya was at the corner and she was really touched

Look at her puppy's eyes

but later on, Nadech came to her to console her or something LOL cute !

toward the end of the vid, Yaya said "Bravo" to Nadech's acting

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Everytime I rewatch the part where Nangfah puts makeup on Saichon and he walked around town with it on, I die laughing!!!! :whahuh: So funny how Suay puts makeup on Nangfah and they do their silly walks, and Nangfah scared the hell out of Saichon with her dragful makeup.:lolyup: How he says she's pretty like a ghost! HAHAHA!:coverlaf: Saichon have some sexy, red, hot lips!
Remember in DJA when Jeed pictured Fai dressed up like a woman? That was hilarious and his lips were even sexier then LOL!

Yes…BRAVO to Nadech. I know education is far more important to him than acting, but I hope he sticks to acting cuz he’s actually one of the younger actors that I admire (unlike his friend…ahem…Mark). I really do think Nadech will go a long way and will have a bright future in entertainment industry (as popular as he already is right now).

Can’t wait for Friday…Friday…gotta get down on Friday! LOL!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
When Nadech was filming the crying scene

Yaya was at the corner and she was really touched

Look at her puppy's eyes

but later on, Nadech came to her to console her or something LOL cute !

toward the end of the vid, Yaya said "Bravo" to Nadech's acting
Ahhhh nadech crying! I want to cry with him...yaya is so cute...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I'd definitely marry the guy who's gave me a boat with my name on it and an ukulele. And smiled to me from ear to ear.

Ugggh why I think I'm gonna be overdosed with saichon's dimpled smile. If I were Yaya, I don't think I could handle it, would be having nose bleeding everyday during the shooting.

And when back to town, gonna see sexy malignant Charles :drools:
Now I sound like a real perv

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^555...Dertaajaff!!! I am on the same boat as you. No lie.

I got tears just watching the clip this morning. Poor Saichon!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
it was too cute that she sat in the corner with those eyes....shows how close they really are being there for each other behind the scenes. i can't wait for those scenes even though they will tear my heart to pieces for saichon but i really really want to see the way nadech cries...if an actor is good at crying i'm sold! lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghwldln_LkE&feature=feedu

credit . wishboniko

I love this video. Thanks for sharing it. The other video took too long to load. I'll come back to it.

I got quite scared when Fahlada swung that bat! LOL! It looked so close to his head! Scaryy! On Min Island, Nangfah's all over Saichon but in Bangkok, it looks like Charles will be all over Fahlada! I can't wait!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Ahhhh nadech crying! I want to cry with him...yaya is so cute...
so cute. i really want to to see this scene too even thought it will be heart breaking :lmao:. look at yaya she looks like she is going to cry with Saichon..(nadech) :cry:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So sad T-T OMG, if the situation was switched and Saichon lost his memory and behaved like a child, he would be just as convincing with those sad boy teary eyes!

I bet Nangfah would pounce on Fahlada if she saw her swinging a bat at her beloved Saichon...but that's impossible lol

I'm a mixture of giddy :coverlaf: and awe :eyetwitch: when I think of the r scene coming up. It's going to be intense but mostly, it's going to be the first time for both Yadech, which takes it to a different level.