[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG i was laughing my butt off. It was soooo funny. I didnt expected to be this funny but it was and i really like NO I LOVE IT!!!!. Best first episode ever!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm in love with the innocent childish Nangfah and the way she clings so closely to Saichon because she utterly trusts him! Oh, the way their eyes meet, or rather, the way they have eyes for no one else. Saichon was born to be with her, why else would he have been the one to revive her after the storm...!
the part he leans down to kiss her and her face turns up! come on, just in for it already, they were so close! but I shouldn't complain, we're going to get plenty of that later!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL poor Saichon trying to explain why they can't bathe together! so funny. I was amused by some of the smallest things, like Nangfah's face when she had to pee. And the screaming when he forced her off the boat and she went "Nangfah yom!" But...that doesn't beat the part Nangfah put the bra over her eyes! pwahahahaha....I'm surprised she knew how to peel the banana tho.

I love all of the ost, but I have an official soft spot for Talay See Dum, it is too perfect and uniquely sweet and sad and happy at the same time and voices the depth and insecurities of love.

I so can't wait for second episode!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
U know what it's just ep 1 but I already taste the the bittersweet-ness when Charles and Fahlada meet in the city scene !

Ep 1 was good. The ep made it clear how Nangfa was such a cute trouble-maker and how Saichon had to deal with her. But adding up to that is the affection building up.

It was adorable how Nangfah only trusted Saichon and how Saichon insisted on saving her.

A the big point for this lakorn is the music. I absolutely loved it !

Everything little details are portrayed really well, LOL it was really cute who Saichon got annoyed/pissed off with Nangfa, and how Nangfah cutely annoyed him puhahahahah

I super duper loved the villagers too <3 They are nice and friendly.

Good start for Game Rai Game Rak.

Yadech chemistry is just AMAZING

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just only episode 1 and I'm officially hooked!

Yadech have awesome chemistry! I love Yaya's childish character and poor Saichon, he definitely has his hand full.

I sooo cannot wait for Saturday and Sunday!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
I was at school today but man was I pay attention...lol...all I could think abouti was Nangfah and Saichon!!! As soon as I get home, I open my laptop and watch the Ep WITHOUT Eng Sub!!! I still don't understand most of the words they say but overall I can made out what the whole ep is about. I rewatch the ep acouple of times now and I still can't get over it. I love love love Nangfah character. Yaya did such amazing job playing Nangfah. I watched her in DJA as Jeed and now as Nangfah and you can tell how much she can change her acting depend on the character. And of course I am inlove with saichon!!! lol yep that's all I have to say about him...haha. Nadech did an amazing job playing Saichon. I was laughing my butt off during the whole ep. I love the childish and innocent act in Nangfah and the awkwardness in Saichon. LOL I can just imagine how hard it was for him to try to be a gentlement...;) haha the funniest part of the ep was probably when saw Saichon take a bath, when she put the bras over her eyes, when she made fun of Saichon cause he was afraid of gecko (when she put her hand on his face and keep repeating the line), when she slept next to Saichon and he woke up freaking (lol I felt like it was DJA all over again), when they almost kiss, when he put her over his shoulder cause she wouldn't get off the boat, when he spanks her, when she hides herself behind him and last but not least when she's in the lake with nothing on... ;)haha wait did I point out the whole entire ep? YEP I think I did!!! lol I love love love the lakorn, it's funny and cute at the same time. To me I always thought the first ep would be boring but seriously if any of you haven't watch it yet and not sure if you should, I really encourage you to do so. It's a really really really good lakorn so far!!! 10 out of 10 :D

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG everyone is making me so jealous!!! I want to to home and watch it already...1 and a half hours to go, hurry up time go faster...

Yadechlover960

sarNie Egg
I am sooooo in love with the first episode. It was so cute and funny. Nangfah's character is so cute!!!! She is so adorable~~. It must be really hard for Saichon to forget about her now i know lol. I can feel their love starting from here.Yaya did such a great job. Nadech and Jack are so funny together. It was so funny that i laughed like a crazy women. Best first episode for me and Oh i keep replying at the part where Saichon almost kiss her >.<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
god everyone is spazzing around u all are making me can't sit still i haven't start
episode 1 yet i shall go check it out later thanks na ja everyone :grouphug:

Yadechlover960

sarNie Egg
Ep 1 Full uploaded by Prisna

OMG the quality is so good!!!!. From now on i should watch it from there. I like it when i can watch lakorn with a good quality like this one. I might as well share it with the people in VIKI and ask them if they can sub it from there since the poeple enjoy it more with a better quality :))) Thanks

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, it does seem more like romantic comedy in the first episode. However, I think the island scenes are going to be more comedic, sweet, and romantic than the city scenes. I'm going to love the islands scenes more, of course, since I am not into dramatic genres. Lol. :p Loving the them song sooo much, it's on repeat all day long! Pope is soo handsome and charming as always. I can't wait until he appears!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well Nadech did say it was going to get more and more dramatic during the city scenes. Enjoy the comedy for now, hardcore drama is going to come along with :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought they discussed about not having r-scene or willing? Lol. However, judging from the teaser at least one willing/r-scene seemed to happen though.