[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I made a list of items u need to have while watching Game Rai Game Rak

1. A pillow to squeeze, to stuff in your mouths in case if u scream :)

2. A glass of water to maintain your voice.

3. Tissue, in case if u cry or drool.

4. Oxygen mask, when R scenes come, you won't be able to breathe.

what else? LOL
LOL! So funny. I will need #4 forsure. I love how they get along so well off screen.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
got kicked off from the yadech chatbox! lol! but yeah i will def need all the things kiz listed!!! lol!
LOL yadech!!! Me too!! i was just telling you guys how i love Yadech for their personalities and stuff and then the thing just wont let me chat anymore XD It says i need to wait like an hour to chat again.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^LOL! I kicked off the other day too. Only 60 posts an hour. Maybe Ceci will get an unlimited chat box. Someone asked her about it.

I have not been so addicted or obsessed like this about a series since a long time. I loved DJA so I think my wanting to see GRGR is heightened.

cecilia

Staff member
^to get unlimited - i need to pay extra more ..
i think we just have to hold off on this b/c we dont' usually this chatty until GRGR so not worth buying it.
Perhaps, everyone can go and spam in the spam thread lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Augh! Anyone else sqeeze their eyes shut and go "Ew, ew, ew" when Charles and Chompooprae were about to kiss?
LOL not that I don't like Mint, but Charles/Saichon belongs to Fah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< I was all gushy with the Yadech scenes and then that snippet ruined it!

Oh, those poor vases...but they are lucky they probably don't hurt as much as when Saichon's heart was breaking...

saki

sarNie Adult
I just saw the clip and the interviewer said it was like watching Ken and Anne, which is good! And the director is the same one who did Sawan Biang. :D

Not that I'm comparing Ken and Anne to Barry and Yaya. I think both couples should be judged fairly. I just want to see the same chemistry in SB between Yadech- they seem too young for the intense scenes (I can't imagine it, actually) but who knows? They're pretty talented and can probably pull it off. Wish we had shows like this in the Philippines.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Augh! Anyone else sqeeze their eyes shut and go "Ew, ew, ew" when Charles and Chompooprae were about to kiss?
LOL not that I don't like Mint, but Charles/Saichon belongs to Fah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< I was all gushy with the Yadech scenes and then that snippet ruined it!

Oh, those poor vases...but they are lucky they probably don't hurt as much as when Saichon's heart was breaking...
I sure did. I didn't want Chompooprae anywhere close to Charles. I was shocked and grrr when she sat on his lap too. Really want Fah to be the one on his lap. Same here jjinxx.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Too bad that I won't be able to catch the stream live with u guys :weep:

LOl I guess that after the 1st ep is aired, this thread will jump to 80 LOL

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL yadech!!! Me too!! i was just telling you guys how i love Yadech for their personalities and stuff and then the thing just wont let me chat anymore XD It says i need to wait like an hour to chat again.
Omg... you girls are to funny! Got kick off of the chat box...that is so sad...lol...but that ok, it just tells how much of a big fan you are...I wish I have that kind of time to chat, but I work all, the time that I only read everything you girl chat about...maybe I should be chatting more...heheheh...I will certainly be spamming grgr for sure!!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
sure we will cause we all will come here to talk about r lover yadech... :clap: :clap:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the videos! The song sounds great. I'm super excited!!!! Can't wait!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Thanks love it. I just want to watch the steam live have to wait for it. I don't know when will it on live. So mad just wanna see it so bad.