[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Guys!!! if you have viki accounts please follow this http://en.viki.com/channels/6056-evil-game-love-game?t=1319033061 !!!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
omg guys i heard that GRGR will be cut from 22 eps to only 15ep!! i no that 15-16 is the norm but im now super depressed!!! :(

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
have u guys heard of the upcoming movie called the vow or something with Rachel McAdams and Channing T??? it's kinda like GRGR in that the girl falls in luv with the guy but gets into an accident and loses her memory! :heart:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ yadech<3 probably heard that news from one of our members on yadech forum. she said she heard that it's already finished filming but it will be condensed to 15 eps but dont fret everyone. wait until we actually get some confirmation. anywho, theres LOTS of overly cute pictures from the recent premium magazine. here are a few!

credits to P'Kanya on Barry.Ya and Yayaurassya.com

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Some more

Credits to Yayaurassaya.com and NadechYaya.com

Aren't they just lovely!? Every moment is just so precious! Gosh I can't believe it's only a week away!

saki

sarNie Adult
I love the idea of 22 episodes but...15 episodes might actually be a good thing also. If the lakorn had too many episodes, the writers might drag the story too much or put too much problems between our couple, and just annoy us viewers. If they had it at 15, that might be just about right. A lot of great lakorns like JLR and Sawan Biang only had 14, but we all loved them.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
at least if it's like that we can at least pray that they only cut out scenes of Chompooprae's evilness. >< But then again, Yadech filming 5-7 days a week, there's gotta be a good chunk cut from them too. T-T

The pictures ooze of bliss and love. Just think of how much stronger Yadech's emotions will come off when we watch them onscreen!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
OMG where did you heard that news?!? Please tell me. Goshh I hope they don't cut too much of the story.
I heard it on yadech forum somewhere...its def not confirmed yet but it's very likely though...im dont want any minute to be cut unless its the evil sister's scenes...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you so much, Tina. I will share this at YADECH, na. This is too sweet. I am going to read it...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooooo another 'r-scene'/'willling' to look forward too!! so many slap/kiss lakorn out ! i been missing so much!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nadech is carrying Yaya, i wonder how he feels about that since he complains that she's heavy.

The pics are making me anxious, just one more week to go.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yadech is just too awesome. First they play xo on the bed now they are playing hand games. They are truly young kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1U5aslcy44&feature=channel_video_title