[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Dal: 1)go to Yadech forum 2)spazz ---> check, and check. lol

I am so ready for this. Bring on the tsunami (I mean in GRGR ><) and land Nangfah in Saichon's arms!
these pictures are so adorable. I love those boat ones, they are simply too romantic--like Yadech are sailing off to eternity in their love boat.

somp9

sarNie Adult
want to see this lakorn so bad. can't wait until next friday.

violet

sarNie Egg
I'd like to thank all of you who updated the beautiful pics, videos and other information about this lakorn.

Watching all those pics and videos so far, I believe Nadech will act very well though he had to play such a complicated role, and Yaya will definitely be very cute as naive nangfah and also the confident office lady.

I've been waiting soooooo long for Yadech's second lakorn since I finished Duang Jai Akkanee, and there're only 9 days left. So excited!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Glad to see you, Violet. Isn't this great? We are closer & closer to paradise!

I want to complain that the "2nd" teaser is out. There is not a difference from the 1st teaser. The only thing that has kept me from leaving a mean comment on 4+1 Supertar FB page is that the synopsis magazine was released earlier this week.

violet

sarNie Egg
^^^Glad to see you, Violet. Isn't this great? We are closer & closer to paradise!

I want to complain that the "2nd" teaser is out. There is not a difference from the 1st teaser. The only thing that has kept me from leaving a mean comment on 4+1 Supertar FB page is that the synopsis magazine was released earlier this week.
Glad to see you too, Dal!

I'm also very disappointed to the teaser. Nothing different. They just repeat the old thing.

A good teaser is necessary to promoting the lakorn. Though this teaser is cute and sweet, it doesn't show the drama thing of the second part of this lakorn. I believe lots of viewers are eager to know how dramatic the city scene will be.

Hope CH3 will release a better teaser days later, including the city scene, before it's on air.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhh The island scene just killed me!!! Cuteness overload!! cant wait to see this drama. Miss Yadech so much!! :wub: :wub:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Loved the teaser so much, i watched it 3 times. @ 0:09 i think saw a lip on lip kiss. I'm so giddy right now. 2 weeks seems like forever.