[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
This is like the first time that ch3 will have 20 plus episodes. Was the novel that long or are they adding more to the lakorn? I can't believe we are gonna see this soon! I want roy marn to air already
The novel isn't too long, just lots of nonsense. Melly said some uneccesary conflicts. I'm surprised they would make the lakorn this long considering there is no sign of Taewada at all. In the novel, having Saichon mention Baby T to Fahlada, made me bawl to pieces. It added fuel to his revenge on Chompooprae.

I'm hoping no siding with sister too much like in "Tang Pang Kamatep." Although, I like that series, there was way to much evilness/misunderstanding with the older sis. She was sooo mean & selfish. I'm thinking Chompooprae may be as mean & selfish.

Thank you to my, Kiz!!! *HUGS*

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Did anyone share this yet? Anyways I thought Yaya looked really cute here. I love her wardrobe. Credits to NY Home in Pantip

Didn't Melly say GRGR's novel was longer than DJA or was it the other way around?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
can't stay away! LOL Nadech is totally hooked on his personal model: Yaya!!! look at how his camera is totally aimed at her!

hm, maybe i'm wrong but i though Mel said the novel was long so we thought khun Aew and p'Da were adding a ton of stuff for the lakorn (like instead of 25% island, it looks like almost 50% island scenes)...we'll see.

agree Dal! i hate hate hate all that nonsense where the n'ek is so blindly devoted to her sister/family when they are the rai and the cause of all misfortune. That sounds like how the novel was though. ugh!

Mint and Yaya are so pretty!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
can't stay away! LOL Nadech is totally hooked on his personal model: Yaya!!! look at how his camera is totally aimed at her!

hm, maybe i'm wrong but i though Mel said the novel was long so we thought khun Aew and p'Da were adding a ton of stuff for the lakorn (like instead of 25% island, it looks like almost 50% island scenes)...we'll see.

agree Dal! i hate hate hate all that nonsense where the n'ek is so blindly devoted to her sister/family when they are the rai and the cause of all misfortune. That sounds like how the novel was though. ugh!

Mint and Yaya are so pretty!
Hi jjinxx!

I miss you na. How is school? You must be very busy, but I'm glad you still stop by Yadech and AF once in awhile.

Take care and good luck with your school.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Damn, this is going to have more than 20 episodes!Say What!I hope they don't drag this.Maybe they having more episodes because its Barry/Yaya.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
gorgeous scenery! I want to watch this now!!! Love the Bohemian look, yaya look like a princess fairy/sprite...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I have faith in Lakorn Thai, they haven't disappointed me yet in any of their productions so we'll see if the 20+ episodes get draggy. I kinda think it might just cause the conflict is from n'ek's sister and I hate that cause n'ek can never fight back and she loses her brain cells. TPK was a good example of that. Just once I'd like to see n'ek bitchslap her sister when she gets crazy.

Barry/Yaya are super cute though. Does some part of the island scenes from the teaser remind anyone else of Aum/Oil in So Saneha? Especially the part when Yaya was dancing in the boat.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya and Nadech are so cute together!!! and here i just want to share this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z79lkm6Ad4k&feature=player_embedded#!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to know why is Anne on the set alot? Is she going to guest star?! o_O

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I want to know why is Anne on the set alot? Is she going to guest star?! o_O
I think someone has mentioned that Anne is a friend of P'Aew

and besides that Anne is quite close to both Yaya and Nadech ^_^

so I think she was there to support them or help the filming

Some caps from the newest BTS

cr: Barry.Ya facebook

cr: NadechYaya.com facebook

I think Yaya is somehow influenced by Nadech lol I mean she is now paying attention to photography

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gosh Nadech and Yaya are wayyyyy to comfortable around each other. Its so adorable how they are taking turns taking pics of each other.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne should become a future director! :) I miss Nadech. I feels like haven't seen him onscreen forever b/c we get to see Mark, Yaya, and Mint right now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow miss anne pen naruk and poo ying dee mak helping hand so pleased with her duties
as nang'ek and supporting director as well so proud i am a huge fans of her :graduate:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I thought I read somewhere that P'Ann wished to film her own lakorn one day. It's nice to see her visiting the set whenever P'Da or P'Aew isn't there and it's good that she's always giving tips to Yaya. It makes me so happy to see my two all time favourite actresses together =]