[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Girls, that is why I am working so hard to get my house organized so I can just shop and spam YADECH all day. I am horrible, I know.

Thank you, Kiz. I love those sc so much. Nadech the chameleon. He can look humble, charming, revengeful, scheming, seducing, ect,...with the change of his eyes. LOVE IT! Just look at his lips! They are pointy and sweet.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Awwwwww with everyone's comments, clips, bts, etc. I soo cannot wait for GRGR!

October, why can't you come sooner?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
This is so wrong of me, but...I don't want it to be October yet. Biomed is killing me and it's, like what, the second day of school! I want to be able to spazz with you guys everyday! T-T

LOL no, i won't be selfish, because i know i'm not the only one sitting on the edge of my seat wanting to watch Yadech and GRGR! I'm sure I won't be able to avoid a few sleepless nights! Yadech is worth it! :cheer:

Wahhhh! Kizukami's post is........to die for! No matter how good of an actress Yaya is when it comes to something this HOT, she couldn't possible NOT feel any emotions towards him 555

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
ahhh you're trying to kill me kiz! lol. oh yes! saichon will be getting plenty of chances to kiss his nangfah :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
also killing me too chubby cheek i am running out of patients feels like October is so
far ahead from all our waiters

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
In agreement with Chubbycheeks & Alice. Kiz! You're killing me! The looks Yaya were giving Nadech in the BTS were adorable. She did her cute little head shake at him in it. There will be scenes hotter than that one. This is Nangfah kong Saichon-she is his wife afterall. He is the one that won't be able to resist her. 555

@Jjinxxy, study hard. Anything with chemistry/biology is a tough one. Lots of memorizing & formulas. You can do!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In agreement with Chubbycheeks & Alice. Kiz! You're killing me! The looks Yaya were giving Nadech in the BTS were adorable. She did her cute little head shake at him in it. There will be scenes hotter than that one. This is Nangfah kong Saichon-she is his wife afterall. He is the one that won't be able to resist her. 555

@Jjinxxy, study hard. Anything with chemistry/biology is a tough one. Lots of memorizing & formulas. You can do!
oh wow Dal i appreciate ur nice advise word to jjinxxy this is what u call a helpful
friend are there for u so u won't fail the direction :highfive: :grouphug:
Saichon and Nangfah hubby/wife it reminded me of kongkai and arunprapai how his so
possessive of his own wife get so jealous when other guys seduce them self near her :numchuck: :smack:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
tsk tsk tsk u girls are so blaming me now :whatever:

lol imagining the bed scenes, 10000x hotter than this lol

cal u guys all survive? :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tsk tsk tsk u girls are so blaming me now :whatever:

lol imagining the bed scenes, 10000x hotter than this lol

cal u guys all survive? :coverlaf:
were not blaming u might thanking u impress with ur hard work posting yadech pictures
my dear :thumbsup:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
We're not blaming you Kiz and like Alice mentioned, we all appreciate your fast updates na! :) Yadech themselves are killing me to the extreme! Those almost kiss pictures from the mall scene and this one are putting me on the edge and now that you mention the bed scenes, Goodness! Imagine when the lakorn actually airs! I wouldn't survive for sure 555.

Jjinxx jah, you can do it! You have my encourgaement. I need to work hard myself and maintain my GPA at 3.6 ish but I'll tell myself that Yadech is my motivation. Once GRGR airs, we'll all spam together kay? Good luck hon!

- they're soo cute! playing tic tac toe. I was hoping that Nadech would purposely let her win.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
New pics :)) what the heck is Charles doing? Look at those puppy eyes, Fah can't resist this man

cr: Barry.Ya facebook

btw today they filmed at an airport so .. I think that after the marriage announcement between Charles and Fah's sister, Fah feels sad and she decides to come back to America, and Charles somehow finds out, dashing to the airport, begging her with sweet words?