[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
love love love love love the new bts! lol Nadech being so dramatic, announcing Charles and Chompooprae are getting married. Wow, even after reading the translations to the novel i'm still nervous about his decision to marry Chompooprae, even though it's for revenge. what about poor Fah! I would hate to be her, having him chase after me yet being all lovey dovey in front of cameras with my sis...

lol and Yaya didn't look so thrilled about his announcement either! and Nadech looks like he can't keep a straight face 555

Mint's so pretty. i like her style in here.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I have a feeling that im going to hate Chompooprae alot :p Yaya nd nadech are so cute i cant wait for October to come

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
New BTS
cr: TheIQzero

October, please come faster !!! :tearybye:
Lol thanks... Nadech is very cute... Omg and he is going to marry Mint... Noooo...
what bout Fah? hehe... lol... this totally reminds me of this mv that ImmaSingaholic made..hehe

credit to ImmaSingaholic

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
555 I'd be hella jealous for Fah even though Charles is only marrying her for revenge. In the novel he never asked to marry her but only told her they'll all have to live together whether Chompoorae likes it or not. I'll assume that the lakorn version will be adding a lot of new additional scenes

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^
Dear, must I say that I love your signature to death? LOL

-------------

It was said earlier that the lakorn would be different from the novel

but they would keep all the main details, just adding scenes, taking out something (ex: the baby ._.)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Haha, thanks hon! What can I say .. Yadech are too unresistable!

I know that the lakorn will be way different from the novel but my point being is that I fear the story may drag if their going to add lots of additional scenes. Plus m3lhouse also mentioned the tv version might be 22 eps so that means more drama, more of Chompoorae.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Naw, I have a feeling they aren't going to make it 22 episodes. This is ch3 not ch7. If it's going to be long it would probably be 18 episodes max. Ch3 doesn't like to drag past 16 epi even. But in ch3 history that I have seen the longest lakorn was Krung Thep Ratree and that was 18 episodes. It would be a shocker if there's 22 episodes.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Cupid Candy, I also doubt it won't be that long but I keep thinking there is that possibility. A part of me thinks I shouldn't worry because I've always been satisfied with P'Da's works and on another hand, I kinda fear that they'll focus too much on Chompoorae and her schemes that it may cause the story to drag a little. I hate draggy plots!

If GRGR does happen to be 22 eps, I'd be in shock as well because Yadech would take almost every aspect into a whole new level :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have faith on P'Da and her previous work. She isn't going to focus on Chompoorae more than our pra'nang. Her previous lakorns that I watched has a fair amount of pra'nang time. If she does make the lakorn up to 22 epi I'm sure it would be mostly Yadech. I'm sure she knows there's a lot of Yadech fans out there :)

jjinxx

lol chubbycheeks, so there is a bad side and a good side to everything. I say that I'm quite satisfied with P'Da's work so we should give her the benefit of the doubt. So far (I hope i'm not jinxing us here) the bts have tons and tons of Yadech focus so that can't mean that they're just hiding the rai parts from us.

you know what i love best about chubbycheek's signature, along with all the Yadech sigs and avis that only show the backs of their heads? It's knowing that us fans never mistake who they are, even if we only see their backs, LOL. I love it.

and this is random but i like the name Seven Seas. That's an impressive sounding airline that I would want to ride hehehe. Oh, from the bts, Mint/Chompooprae looks so prim and proper but *shivers* we all know her evil ways!!!

Rather than worrying about too much focus on n'rai, I really really really hope they don't drag out Saichon's revenge after Fah regains her memories. He kept going on about getting revenge and winning back Fah's inheritance even though she made it perfectly clear to him that she doesn't care about it. I just SO SO SO want for him to not be too stubborn for too long and instead make him move on to announcing his engagement to Fah and then have the Fah kidnap and then happily ever after. Wishful thinking though, since this lakorn will be on the long side.

Oh, now that we're seeing Chompooprae's damage, I want to just go back to their dreamy Min Island, their paradise with just Saichon and Nangfah khong Saichon.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol I honestly don't know why I'm suddendly so doubtful about that whole aspect. Let's just say I don't like the sight of seeing Chompoorae with Charles 555. I know I know, I'm so silly! -.- Maybe it's because i'm soo jet lagged from my asia trip and i still haven't had much sleep yet.

That's another thing I'm hoping for too jinnxx! Saichon was actually getting on my nerves in the novel about still wanting to play games with Chompoorae. So yes please don't make him too stubborn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, i dont think they will have 22 epi. maybe up to 16-18 the most cause ch3 usually dont drag out their lakorns like ch7. if it was a period drama than i could understand but this is a modern drama so it shouldnt be that long.

jjinxx

Lucky Yaya!

There's a possibility it might be long. IF grgr does hit 18-20 episodes i sincerely hope that half of that will be the island scenes. Too much angst and revenge will drive me crazy...not that i'm not bah over Yadech already lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Barry Nadech and Pae Arak - New Mazda 2 CM

Pond's Flawless White Natural - Yaya CM

credit nirvanafact's

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw more pictures of Yaya and P'bird on the stage together.. Yaya look so cute, and she was dancing while p'Bird was singing. She kiss him on the cheeks too.