[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Pope is handome. He has a cute smile!
Nadech looks real good in black *wub* no more Mr. Nice Guy Nawa. Charles is going to be real intense.

I reread wishbone's synopsis and gosh it makes me real anxious all over again. How Fah is going to hate Charles and yet always dream of Saichon's shadow. Augh, i forget again if the lakorn versiom will have a willing scene the way the novel described. Urgh! So much hate going on! Chompooprae hating her sister; Fah hating Charles; Charles hating Fah for forgetting him. ><

Lol i wonder if we will get to see innocent Nangfah rolling over in her sleep and hugging Saichon tight while he resists temptation and finally takes to the floor.
I hope this version will have the willing scene. That scene will emphasize the feelings, the emotions, the love from Saicho and Nangfah. It's like a turning point where both Saicho and Nangfah are living for each other but then life ruthlessly steals Saicho's angel and leaves him in pains. That scene is a MUST.

LOL based on some of the BTS vids, Saicho and Nangfah sleep in the same room, well I hope to see some cuddles, hugs and of course ultimate hope ... some kisses :heart:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I like how Barry and Yaya treat the place like it's their real home. It does seem like they are a married couple that barely got a new place, and the cast is helping to fix it. Yaya getting ready with her hair and they're sharing the same room. Love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-PKh-vmNk&sns=em

Credit to poomadong

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
0:10 Nadech taking pics of his beloved it see (minus Beau :blahblah: )

And Yaya is holding on to Nadech's ukelele for him i see.

This couple makes me go on :cloud9:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Posted today.

Saichon is looking mighty goooooood. In my opinion better looking than Nawa. (; I actually really like his wardrobe so far. Quite sophisticated. Fahlada is a bit plain, but sooooooo cute! When she gets sophisticated up, WOW!

ENJOY, my ladies!

Saichon!!! Nadech looks very handsome in white and tan. He is... :wub:

Credit Wasana Ler | NY PANTIP Facebook

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Fahlada looks quite annoyed with Mr.Saichon. LOL...

Credit Wasana | NY PANTIP

BTS:

Credit Barry.Ya Facebook

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ooooh Dal thank you hon!
Hmmm maybe this is when Charles kidnapped Fah and they make a pit stop for food...? But Fah refuses to eat so he threatens to feed her!? Lol wild imagination.
Ah whatever it is, i love it! And yeah Charles is mighty fine!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Charles look is so Hot! He sure knows how to dress, instead of always wearing s suit like most actor does. Very excited to see this part, it could be a scene where he kidnapped her like jjinxx said. Whatever it may be I can't wait to see it. I guess it make sense that Fah dress like that...in the novel she didn't know how to dress and just wore anything until Charles brought her to change her look. I want to see how she will look when she change her look into a more sophiticsted women.

I do think this look on Nadech is better than Nawa. Loving all the pictures so much.

Thanks for sharing.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I personally love when guys wear the collared shirt without the top jacket and they roll the shirtsleeves up to elbow. So casually laid back yet also neat. Mr. Saichon knows our hearts!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Your welcome, everyone!!!

THANK YOU for all photos, na ka!

Credit to Barry.Ya | NadechYaya.com | YayaUrassaya.com | NY PANTIP

GRGR @ Amphawa Location

Credit Wasana Ler | NY PANTIP

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Well .... the pics reminds me of when Kawee kidnaps Narin, and takes her to his house

........ but the "Ahem" seems ... sweet lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It gets better and better...promise. Unless Saichon is dreaming. (;

Credit TAGGED

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Yaya's expression is priceless ^^ A little bit plain, but still very beautiful :heart:

Love their T-shirt ^^ so cute

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Yay, new pics ^^ Thanks so much :grouphug:

How many times do I have to say that Nadech is so gorgeous, and Yaya is so beautiful :kiss3: feel like cant take it anymore ^^

They are filming tmr and the day after too, arent they? if they are, maybe I have to take few days off, stick with my laptop, refesh the page every few seconds, and cant take my eyes off all of the pics. Haiz, what a life T_T

Just wish that I can meet Doraemon, ask him for me to hop on the time machine, and jump to the October. 'Cause I cant wait for October to come :lol2: