[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

neena

sarNie Adult
i think the longest ch3 lakorn i've seen is rome and rita's klin kaew klang jai...it was good too! anyway i am glad they are making this a longer lakorn because i think the storyline is very complex...there is many things to explain.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
right? even with Baby T out, there's a ton of drama. oh boy, i was thinking good thing we see lots of Yadech, but that also means a lot of heartache between Saichon and Fahlada. they are filming those city revenge scenes now, makes me nervous! ><

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
You know what, if it's 22 episode I will be thrill. Sometimes the lakorn that are really good and need more detail, are the one they usually don't drag. This lakorn has a lot to explain and many things going on. Plus when it comes to Yadech I perfer more. I thought in DJA it was really good, the episode were short but they did an awesome job on it. The only thing I would add, was for them to explain the teddy bear part. Well hope 22 episode is true. lol.

I really want to see those pictures so badly that everyone is talking about. Very exciting just hearing about it...hope someone can post it up soon.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
This set is from YayaUrassaya.com FB

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.169028083168080.42800.144601775610711

This set is from NadechYaya.com FB

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.242988882387057.67468.210391005646845

Hope you all can view it cause I am on my phone.

cecilia

Staff member
maybe the 1st 12 episodes will be base on their marriage life in the island -- lots of cuddling and innocent love :wub:

jjinxx

^count me in. i wouldn't mind that. :drools:
i hope there are more island scenes than city scenes, or like half and half. reading the novel translations was so depressing. Saichon and Fah had to go through so much to redeem merit. i wonder if they'll somehow include the turtle eggs or that thing about the boat that Saichon was supposed to find after he was saved from getting mugged.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
i wonder too jjinxx! it would explain a lot of they do include the turtle eggs scene but wouldnt that mean they'll also have to include all the depressing scenes of fah almost dying and being kidnapped again?

cecilia

Staff member
^If they include the turtle egg -- they must include the baby as well b/c their child has something to do with this incident too. ^^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
hehe ceci. how i wish they did include little baby t in here but who knows. perhaps they may surprise us or something. i have a lot of faith and hope for grgr.

jjinxx

that's what i thought at first, but there's no such thing as impossible for lakorn. they could stretch it and say Saichon was simply hunting food for Nangfah.
aaaah, i don't want to see, i repeat, i don't want to see Fah overdose --or get kidnapped by the arabic men that Chompooprae hired. but one of those will happen, i bet.
must. go. back. to. happy. island. scenes.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
i hope they don't include those scenes, it's too sad to see nangfah so depressed that she almost ended her life. the kidnapping scene was so heartbreaking too because those stupid arabic men were going to R fah and she thought, if anything her body is only for saichon and she would rather die than to have any other man touch her. all i hope for is less dramatic scenes and more happy scenes of saichon and fah.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***

Credit Barry.Ya Facebook

jjinxx

Dal, thank you!!! <3

It's almost like a different lakorn the way their styles change so dramatically. I feel like we won't get to see Nadech's lovely dimples much when he is in city; he'll be too angry at everyone. T-T
Anxious to watch this different and cruel way Nadech will treat Yaya but it's also exciting that he'll be in a new type of role. Fai was hot-tempered but not vengeful.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech is looking so FINE! I love his hair like that, it reminds me of the first time I saw him in NRLJ. His body look

really good in these pictures. Really like Charles look on him. I agree, that it almost seems like two different lakorn,

which is a good thing because it will keep us interested. Even if Nadech won't smile much, just him talking we will see

his dimples. So cute!

Thanks DAL!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Your welcome, na ja, girlies. I love the black tank on Nadech. Black looks dang good on him. His dimples are too gorgeous.

Aaahhh!!! I am sooooooo GIDDY!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes he look really good in the black tank...I also want to see him wearing a white one too.

:drool: How can Fah see Charles and resist him...

I love his sexy, cute dimples too. These pictures is getting me so excited, not sure which scene

I will like more. One is in the Island where all the cuteness happens, another is possessive

Charles over Fah...jealousy, stealing hugs, etc. Well, I think I will like all of it. lol.

Hopefully whenever he goes to Fah bedroom, he can wear the blank tank :wink: