[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks TML.

T_T
T_T

I hate hate hate Chompooprae! I am going to have such a hard time watching them torture Saichon's Nangfah until she forgets him! Poor Fah, she was fighting so hard to escape. With these types of scenes, i can so understand why Saichon turns so revengeful and mean. It makes me want him to get payback BIG time! Of course i will not like him bullying Fah either, but gosh...!

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
Oh no poor Saichon probably crying looking for Nangfah. I feel so bad for her too, screaming like that. Pope and Mint look really good in here, love Pope in the doctor suit very sexy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsoLZIAn3FI&sns=em

Credit to poomadong
In this clip it talks about how mark will be jealous of pope because pope is playing a couple role with mint...does that mean that mark and mint are somewhat dating then?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much Kizukami for posting these beautiful pictures!

Yadech sweetness overload!

jjinxx

Nadech's dimples, their smiles, holding hands...! And of course--WEDDING!
><
Yadech never ceases to give me a major shot of loving adorableness.

somp9

sarNie Adult
looking at their pictures, i'm so anxious to watch this lakorn so badly. It seem both of them have alot of sweet scenes and closeness.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I actually really want to see pictures of them when they are at the city. Wonder when those pics r gonna come out?! Lol

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Hahaha, Yaya is so tall, she's still growing up, isnt she ^^ I think its must be hard for any p'ek who has to lift her up. Poor Nadech :coverlaf:
Why did Nadech have his forehead in a bandage??? He's got injured??? Before the wedding??? Wow, cant wait to see what happened. October, October, October, please come ^^
Oh, thanks so much for sharing the pics :thanks:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh MissLuna i like your comments :thumbsup: perhaps one day Yaya will come across with
a much taller but couldn't find anyone that is huge tall height in Ch3 besides like
Ken, Por T, Rome, Andrew, First, Barry, Mak, Grate W, Au, Nott etc those lists are a
180+ cm.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, Yaya is so tall, she's still growing up, isnt she ^^ I think its must be hard for any p'ek who has to lift her up. Poor Nadech :coverlaf:
Why did Nadech have his forehead in a bandage??? He's got injured??? Before the wedding??? Wow, cant wait to see what happened. October, October, October, please come ^^
Oh, thanks so much for sharing the pics :thanks:
Lol that's not a bandage, it's a headwrap.

jjinxx

Thanks Kizukami!
Love every bts of GRGR! This one was short but cute too 555 when Nadech sneak up on Yaya and she called him Saichon, aaah...
Yaya's so cute i love her island clothing that really make her like an angel with her wavy hair. I am very excited for more news!
The setting is gorgeous--my dream vacation.
Gotta love Yadech's interaction, comfortable and teasing

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya looks absolutely gorgeous with her hair in a side braid and flower like that! Hehe too cute when she calls him Saichon! They make me so gigdy!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The part where Yaya jumps to hug Nadech looks so real, it doesn't even look like a lakorn scene. Soooo cute!

And about Yaya's height, I think it's still ok if she's growing, I think to the most she might get up to 175cm. Look at Bee Namthip, she's 177 and she still looks great with her p'eks. Even Chakrit who's the same height, they still look ok.