[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh man...Saichon can't help but become brokenhearted! I mean just listen to his Nangfah telling him he is the only one who can be the owner of her heart..!!! T-T
I keep rewatching the teaser. It is driving me insane--but in a really good way lol so cute. Ahhhhhh...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
when will they air this lakorn? can't wait to see this lakorn.
Last I heard was October? It will be after "Roy Marn" airing, na ka. It goes Mario, Mark, Boy, Nadech, and then Kane's lakorn last to show. If I understood right.

Your welcome everyone. I got to spread the YADECH LOVE...always...

I am uploading more pics now.

jjinxx

The scene she hugs him from behind gives me the image of them as a married couple the most...*sigh*

After listening to the song, it doesn't sound as much like them as initially thought.. Still a beautiful song though!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Jjinxxy, not only does Yaya put her face next to his like that, but Nadech nuzzles her face back too. Reciprocates/mirrors her gesture. My heart skips a beat from that. *sigh*

I've always loved hugs from behind!!! Greeeddd!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
GRGR teaser English subbed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kce6HPuM10Y&feature
Credit to Wishboniko | Dekmaideekup YouTube

nence

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing the eng sub teaser. im so excited to see this. Even the song (ost) sounds good.

jjinxx

I love the theme song. It's simply sweet.
Every time i watch the teaser i get chills starting from when the cuteness begins especially when we hear Nangfah saying Saichon is the one who can own her heart. Those two are going to the death of me, the way their chemistry is just so obvious...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
jjinxx, me too. I love the theme song. It is so soothing!

Their chemistry is just simply beautiful!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Jjinxxy, death of you and me both! I am going into withdrawals for your fan fiction! I need more reading, hon. I know you are busy with family, but I had to tell you. (;

Nadech and Yaya's Yum Yum noodle ad is out. If I understood right, they'll do a tour for this product. Credit to my N'T.

Hopefully, we will see the wardrobe of Charles & Fahlada soon. I am so giddy with anticipation. I think they started the city shots last week according to Melly.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Gals, really miss you all so much, umm,tied up by my endless projects these couple of months.
but do excited to see the T-ser, love the theme song too, pls find the mp3 if you like...
Dear Dal and Jjinxx, hope I can come back to Yadech asap.....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZCI1T8E7

Talay See Dum-The Dark Sea-Lula feat Tar Paradox

jjinxx

^viviant, thank you for the ost! And thanks for translating the title. I hope you will have time to visit Yadech forum!
I think i will request to have the lyrics translated because it is just so sweet.
That song is so soothing yet makes me spazz big time--i think its because it represents Saichon and Fah.

@Dal, 555 i so can't wait to update again. Although i enjoy spending time with my family, i feel like my routine is thrown off without the ff updates. Kind of sad hehe

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I miss you, Viviant. It was like you were off the face of the earth. Thank you for the song! Greeed!!! The song fits well for the island scenes. Teedee finally come back too. Miss both you gals, na.

@Jjinxxy, I totally understand. You are an amazing writer. I believe you've got real talent. Please keep on writing and sharing, k? I will patiently be waiting. :)

Charles! Where are you?!

jjinxx

@Dal i still feel like the pictures you posted of Nadech in the blue shirt really suit a Charles look. It gave him that classic handsome clean cut style.

Speaking of Charles i am just as excited to see the non-childish Fahlada. Augh, flashbacks of Mel's and Teedee's trans and it makes me real anxious for all the city drama. Even though we were informed that there is no lip kiss i feel the two will not be able to avoid some skinship on another level.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
I miss you, Viviant. It was like you were off the face of the earth. Thank you for the song! Greeed!!! The song fits well for the island scenes. Teedee finally come back too. Miss both you gals, na.

@Jjinxxy, I totally understand. You are an amazing writer. I believe you've got real talent. Please keep on writing and sharing, k? I will patiently be waiting. :)

Charles! Where are you?!
jjinxx, wishy translated it already, I posted it in Yadech just now: ) and here again....

Dal, give me a hugggg~~~~

Lyrics credit to Wishboniko

Original Soundtrack
Song: Talay See Dam (The Dark Sea)
Artist: Lula feat.Tar Paradox

ทะเลสีดำ ไม่มีแสงไฟ
The sea is dark without light.
มองไม่เห็นทาง เธอกลัวหรือไม่
Unable to see a path, are you scared?
ได้ยินเสียงเธอ จะกลัวอะไร
I hear your voice. What would I be scared of?
จับมือฉันไว้ ฉันก็อบอุ่นหัวใจ
Keep holding my hands and I'll feel warm in my heart.

เธออาจเหน็บหนาว ทุกคราวที่เจอะคลื่นลม
You'd probably get cold every times when you face the strong wind.
ก็ห่มใจฉันด้วยความอบอุ่นของเธอ
So, blanket my heart with your warmth.
อาจมองไม่เห็นเส้นของขอบฟ้าไกล
We may not be able to see the far horizon line.
ยังมีแสงดวงดาวจะคอยนำทางให้เราก้าวไป
But there's the starlight guiding us to walk forward.
เธอแน่ใจ
Are you sure?
ฉันแน่ใจ
I am sure.

ทะเลสีดำ
The sea is dark.
ไม่นานก็เช้า
It's gonna be dawn soon.
ค่ำคืนเหน็บหนาว
The night is cold.
จับมือฉันไว้
Keep holding my hands.

ทะเลสีดำ
The sea is dark.
ไม่ต้องหวั่นไหว
Don't be afraid of.
จะทำเช่นไร
What are we gonna do?
กอดฉันไว้เธอ
Embrace me.

ทะเลสีดำ ทำให้ฉันกลัว
The sea is dark. It scares me.
อาจทำให้เธอ นั้นต้องลำบาก
It'd probably trouble you.
ไม่เห็นเป็นไร อย่าไปคิดมาก
It doesn't matter. Don't be serious.
มันคงไม่ยาก เพียงเธอจับมือฉัน
It may not be hard. Just hold my hands.

เธออาจเหน็บหนาว ทุกคราวที่เจอะคลื่นลม
You'd probably get cold every times when you face the strong wind.
ก็ห่มใจฉันด้วยความอบอุ่นของเธอ
So, blanket my heart with your warmth.
อาจมองไม่เห็นเส้นของขอบฟ้าไกล
We may not be able to see the far horizon line.
ยังมีแสงดวงดาวจะคอยนำทางให้เราก้าวไป
But there's the starlight guiding us to walk forward.
เธอแน่ใจ
Are you sure?
ฉันแน่ใจ
I am sure.

ทะเลสีดำ
The sea is dark.
ไม่นานก็เช้า
It's gonna be dawn soon.
ค่ำคืนเหน็บหนาว
The night is cold.
จับมือฉันไว้
Keep holding my hands.