[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i.n.v.u. THANKS!

m3l at Yadech forum said she's been reading summaries of this and there's no baby for sure.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i.n.v.u. THANKS!

m3l at Yadech forum said she's been reading summaries of this and there's no baby for sure.
What! ERRR! They're going to leave that part out, it's part of the Novel. First they change DJA and now this one. Maybe they feel that Yadech are still young. That mean they're not going to have a willing scene or an R scene either. I remember reading the summary and that was part of the story. I really wanted to see Barry become a dad and take care of his kid while he wait for Yaya. So sad. I am surprise they will leave that part out, because it was a big part of the story too. Yadech might as well be the couples that wont have kids in their lakorn. They didn't have one in DJA, GRGR, and I am positive not in Toranee Ni Nee Krai Krong. Thanks jjinxx for the news.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Maybe their too young. I hope in another couple of years when their older they can finally have a baby. Most koo kwan have a baby in one of their lakorns. Ateam, KA team, pong + bee, etc

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
i.n.v.u. THANKS!

Sorry to cut ur post.. What really make the drama more exciting is the baby part and they will cut the baby part.. I will be really disappointed if they will. But base on barry's interview, he didn't mention about the baby part, I thot they haven't done that part yet. Now I'm kinda sure no baby part...

jjinxx

yes, but i'm sure that as a beloved kookwan, Yadech will have baby(s) in the future. :yes:

there are so many angles to consider with baby T. first, he was a vital part of the lakorn; second, the lakorn will not have to be as heartbreaking and i prefer not to watch Yaya od when she realizes she forgot her son; third, we want a Yadech baby; fourth, but i can imagine the story without baby now that it's become pretty confirmed; fifth, i'm hoping this means they'll leave out the r scene...and the list goes on...

in which lakorn did Pong and Bee have a baby???

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
The baby part will be the vital part of the story in so many reasons, come to think of it. Its a slap/kiss/revenge lakorn. So YaYa forgetting not only him but their son will added so much fuel on his fire of revenge.. A lot more reason for him to seek his revenge, forgetting him is painful enough but even forgetting their son will be more painful, I know YaYa does not mean it, the amnesia part and the misunderstanding. But no matter what, I'm still going to watch Game Rai Game Ruk, just seeing YaDech on screen is already fire.. and the characters they will be potraying are more mature so I bet its going to be great one. And adding a child star in the story will attract more viewers. I'm hoping for the best...

cecilia

Staff member
yes, but i'm sure that as a beloved kookwan, Yadech will have baby(s) in the future. :yes:

there are so many angles to consider with baby T. first, he was a vital part of the lakorn; second, the lakorn will not have to be as heartbreaking and i prefer not to watch Yaya od when she realizes she forgot her son; third, we want a Yadech baby; fourth, but i can imagine the story without baby now that it's become pretty confirmed; fifth, i'm hoping this means they'll leave out the r scene...and the list goes on...

in which lakorn did Pong and Bee have a baby???
They have like 3-4 babies in Nangfah Songkran and one for ending of BUANG RUK KAMMATHEP ja.

jjinxx

They have like 3-4 babies in Nangfah Songkran and one for ending of BUANG RUK KAMMATHEP ja.
WOW 3-4 in one lakorn! that's the really sad one though right? i didn't want to watch a sad one.
OH MY FREAING GOSH, so much for me being a big fan of Buang Ruk Kammathep, i totally forgot that they had a baby at the end! i love that lakorn. :thumbsup:

cute wallies!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
There will be plenty of willing scenes in this...one willing starts off as a force, but it turns willing.

I want there to be baby Taewada too, but the series will still do well without him. We will have to see.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
There will be plenty of willing scenes in this...one willing starts off as a force, but it turns willing.

I want there to be baby Taewada too, but the series will still do well without him. We will have to see.
Oh really... They're going to leave the willing scene. What about the r-scene. In a way it is good they won't have a baby because I don't want them to focus to much on that. And Yadech can run into eachother and go out without worrying about the kid.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh really... They're going to leave the willing scene. What about the r-scene. In a way it is good they won't have a baby because I don't want them to focus to much on that. And Yadech can run into eachother and go out without worrying about the kid.
I can't remember if it was Melly or Rasa that said there are two or three willings and one "R" in the lakorn. The "R" is Fahlada imagining the man in her dreams/lost memories which is Saichon. She wraps her arms around his neck and whispers his name...ultimately she was willing, but Saichon "initiates" it. This is from the novel, Melly translated.

Baby Taewada is with Michael and his wife in America most of the novel anyways.

I say things from memory so I'm not always precise, na.

jjinxx

^ thanks for the reminder Dal!

Oh my gosh, that r-turned-willing is going to piss Saichon off in a way because he'll think that she DOES remember him but is just denying it. >< that makes me nervous.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it would make sense if they didnt have the baby since both are still young looking to be parents yet hehe

how cute, he want to work with anne. he said if not her than ploy, aff etc. whoever

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't remember if it was Melly or Rasa that said there are two or three willings and one "R" in the lakorn. The "R" is Fahlada imagining the man in her dreams/lost memories which is Saichon. She wraps her arms around his neck and whispers his name...ultimately she was willing, but Saichon "initiates" it. This is from the novel, Melly translated.

Baby Taewada is with Michael and his wife in America most of the novel anyways.

I say things from memory so I'm not always precise, na.
Oh thanks a lot. I read the summary too, but I am unsure which scene they will keep and which seen they will cut off. Like the baby for example, but I'm ok with that now. I hope they won't change the storyline too much. Thanks, I am very excited for this lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
it would make sense if they didnt have the baby since both are still young looking to be parents yet hehe

how cute, he want to work with anne. he said if not her than ploy, aff etc. whoever
Lol. That's very cute of him. I like to see him work with all of them. Ploy and Barry would make another hot couple as well. Ploy doesn't look to old or too young for him either. I like that he wants to work with experiences actress, and I hope he get his wish too.

jjinxx

haha, it would actually make sense because i just remembered that in the novel, she is very young when they meet, like 16-17, and they fall in love and have their baby then separate for 4-5 years. but it's ok, i'm becoming used to the idea of no baby T.
they might even surprise us yet at the end 555

LimeGrass you can read it on the GRGR thread at Yadech forum
Yadech