[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Noooooo! Why is Barry hugging that girl, I'm jealous for Yaya. Well Yaya is way cuter. I wonder who that girl is in this lakorn. Maybe someone from the island that know Barry. Yaya and Barry is so cute, both very good looking. Man all this picture is making me extremely excited. Thanks for all the picture.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
i believe the other girl nadech is hugging plays mamee, a girl on the island who likes saichon and eventually sees yaya's character as a threat to her.

i also noticed yaya's arms. poor her!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nadech all tan is super hot. He has a nice beautiful color to him. I LOVE his hair longer like that and styled that way. He is a chameleon with the different looks he portrays. Yaya is just darling. I am loving the whole feel of everything. I was hoping to some more "formal" business like clothing from the city scenes as part of the opening but they may be keeping that under wraps too.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ agreed Dal. Nadech just matches all types of styles, from boyish to rugged to formal style.
his hair raised away from his face in here makes him look so mature. cannot wait to watch him taking care of his Nangfah!

so Pope is playing the doctor that likes Mint?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ yes jjinxx pope is playing the doctor who likes mint. i think we can all agree that nadech is just handsome with anything he wears and can practically pull off any style.

jjinxx

i really like the cast. especially YADECH lol.
mm...thinking about sweet Nangfah and her loving hubby Saichon on their island!!! butterflies!
augh!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah and Saichon i love that name fah is the sky, its like lovers in the air at this lovely Island place full of butterfly
love flattering around :cloud9: :kiss3: , Pope he reminded me of Grate in away he has that cute smile on his face too. :heart:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Can't get enough of Yadech :) They're the cutest! All I hope for now is that Mint can pull off the n'rai role decently.

jjinxx

^hehe, it's like opposites. well, at least in part. so fun, the beginning he will be as Nadech called "Water, calm and kind" but after he comes back rich and finds Fahlada, he's going to be like a stormy sea!

thanks TML! Nadech is so sweet whenever he is interviewed, just his little humorous comments that make them laugh and stuff, haha. i take it they asked about what older actress he wanted to work with?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they asked him who he wanted to wrk with and who he admire...male/female and what role he wants...how lucky he is w/the opportunities, and his acting abilities