[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much Dal. I been b**** all day because I thought it wasn't going to even happen. Oh that's sad news about her father passed away. May all be strong and continue becoming successful.

I love Nadech he is the Man. HOT Hot! I hope we get to see some of the fitting too. Yes the opening better be on that date. I don't know how many time we had been at this stage waiting. But I can never give up on Barry and Yaya always got to have hope. Yes Barry I know he will be taking his shirt out a lot in the island because that is why he got fitted, I hope so that's the case. This lakorn is going to be worth the wait, another :slapandkissse3: I sure cannot wait. Then toward the end of the year we get another Barry and Yaya lakorn that's just like DJA. Man im loving this so much. I really want to see how they will dress in here, they might change it up. Oh Can't wait! I admit to being mad all day, even if I kept coming back to this page. Im over it now and actually excited. Barry and Yaya what have you done to us fans! Love them both. :grouphug:

cecilia

Staff member
@CECI, IMAGINE, SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW...

(; :)
yes, somewhere over the rainbow and over kao yai to ADISUAN FARM .. there will be FAHLADA/SAICHON with little TEWADA ..
i really miss them on screen .. i want some sugar high today!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
TML, your welcome. Wishy doesn't come here too often. I just past along news from her from YADECH. I stayed up late stalking PANTIP and NW and Urassaya. I'm a dork. Now I have a headache.

Ceci, I just keep watching Nadech vdos over and over again. Nadech is so talented. I can't look at those pictures too much. I am still too shy. 555 :bhehe:

I hope Yaya and Nadech get some rest. I hope they don't get stressed out by news or delays. I want them to do their best for this. I am still excited as hale, you guys! :dance2:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Here are some more BTS pics:

http://www.nadechworld.com/webboard/index.php?showtopic=1908

There are some more on the Maxima Event Facebook page too.

hippo

sarNie Adult
my condolences to P'Da and her family.

thing's may get pushed back a bit =(
I hope to see pics from this lakorn soon.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
After reading about Nadech true life I feel bad for him. Man he is such a loving caring person to his "parents" now. Credit to Lynn Thai blog. http://iheartlakorns.com/2011/03/nadech-is-not-thai-japanese/

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for the link, TML. I love and support Nadech, na. He is himself. Kind, sweet, funny, charming, and handsome, not to mention loyal and sincere. From what I have observed, Nadech is a good person.

You guys!!! GRGR is finally here. I hope it starts shooting this week amist everything that has happened. Talk about obstacles galore. SPAZZING!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yes!!! it's here! i just know i'm going to faint the first news clip/photo i see of Saichon and Fahlada!! eeeeek!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the link, TML. I love and support Nadech, na. He is himself. Kind, sweet, fuuny, charming, and handsome, not to mention loyal and sincere. He is a good person.

You guys!!! GRGR is finally here. I hope it starts shooting this week amist everything that has happened. Talk about obstacles galore. SPAZZING!
Your welcome. I shared it not because it made a diff to who he is really, but it's because he is like any normal person who work hard to be the best he can be. He follow his dreams and is very like by many people. Learning about his life It makes me see how great he is inside and out. He act and don't talk about his sad life for the media to feel sorry for him like some other actor/actress might do. Instead he says these are my parents and I love them with all my heart. That's my opinion though. Oh thanks Dal yes theyre finally going to start shooting soon. I hope we still can see the fitting soon. Thanks for the news! Totally going to be worth the wait...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Those are some nice thoughts and comments, TML. Honestly, after this news, I love Nadech even more. The way he speaks of his parents being his heroes, the thought brings tears to my eyes. He must adore and love them so much. He needs all the love and support he can get. Yes, Nadech is a normal person like us. He just happens to model and act for his profession. I hope he continues being his goofball self and stays positive. Susu...

I am staying around tonight to stalk for pics and clips. If there are any, I'll update YADECH forum, na ja. SPAZZ!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im just sadden when i read the news about nadech. like Dal has mention, it only makes me love him even more. hes a good son! not only that, but hes a hard worker and always showed respect toward the elders. i just hope the news doesnt damage his career in any way.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thx Dal. Yeah it only makes us love him more for who he is. He's a great person inside and out. It really makes me feel that even those who aren't your real parents only because of the bloodlines connection, they love u the same way. The sadest part from reading it was when a kid from school said he didn't look Japanese and he came to ask his mother. I can already see tears coming. Man and how he say his dad is a hero, that's just the kinds of things a parent want to hear from their child. I'm sure now he's the one whom take care of his parents just by following his dreams. How can he be so loving, caring, sweet, and more. Barry wearing his shorts and sandles makes me realize he's an everyday person like the rest of us. I am excited to continue following his work and love him and yaya together. Yes Dal thx for searching for news and stuff from Barry. Your doing us a favor.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think the news should make people realized what a good heart nadech has and regardless what ethnicity he really is it doesnt change the person he is..we loved him for being him. i hope he will overcome the news and continue what he have been doing..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Those are some nice thoughts and comments, TML. Honestly, after this news, I love Nadech even more. The way he speaks of his parents being his heroes, the thought brings tears to my eyes. He must adore and love them so much. He needs all the love and support he can get. Yes, Nadech is a normal person like us. He just happens to model and act for his profession. I hope he continues being his goofball self and stays positive. Susu...

I am staying around tonight to stalk for pics and clips. If there are any, I'll update YADECH forum, na ja. SPAZZ!!!
Ok then I'm waiting to see the clip and pic. Chun ja ror douy.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i dont care what he is or truely who he is, it only matter that he is still our nadech and that is final...with this news about him, he must be really stressful and all but i just want to let him know that i will alway love and support him no matter who he is...all i knoe is that he is a very chraming, loving, caring, nice, and last but not least our only fai that we all love so much...

and i cant not wait to see the bts or hear news about GRPGR...still waiting pateintly for it..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You're welcome everyone. We have a really amazing team over at YADECH that translates, posts, etc,...everything Nadech and Yaya. I can not take all the credit. I hardly translate. I leave that to Rasa, Melly, Thip, and Ceci and others. 555

There is a bit of news from Nadech that I kind of translated. I'll post it here too for the LOVE of Nadech,na. He was on-line and posted this message for everyone.

'NADECH' date='Mar 13 2011, 11:46 PM' post='46581'

ไปถ่ายละครสามวันคงไม่ได้เข้ามาอีก ทุกคนสบายใจได้เลย ผมไม่ได้น้อยเนื้อต่ำใจอะไรเลย มีกำลังเพราะพวกคุณทั้งหมดนั้นแหละ ราตรีสวัสดิ์เฉพาะสามคืนเท่านั้น เพราะกลับมาเมื่อไหร่จะมาsay good night อีกนะจ๊ะ

bpai tàai lá-kon saam wan kong mai dai kao maa èek · túk kon sà-baai jai dai loie · pom mai dai nói néua dtàm jai à-rai loie · mee gam-lang prór puak kun táng mòt nán làe · raa-dtree sà-wàt chà-pór saam keun tao nán · prór glàp maa meua rài jà maa say good night èek ná ja. 

http://www.nadechworld.com/webboard/index.php?showtopic=1930&st=0

Credit Nadech @ Nadech World
Nadech said he will be filming the lakorn for three days and won't be on-line until he gets back. He hopes everyone to be happy. Especially, the three nights he won't be on-line. Please don't worry about him. He doesn't want to disappoint. He has strength because of us (fans). He dropped by to say good night. He'll come back on-line when he gets back, na ja. I may be off, but get the gist. I give it my best.

Rasa and Melly were saying there may be no opening ceremony because of P'Da father passing away. I am not going to keep my hopes up for any pictures soon, guys. Sorry. We will get some though sometime, hopefully soon.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
That's ok with me. Mainly im glad they're finally filming this. Nadech don't worry we will definitely be happy! I'm sure we will see something soon too. Thanks for the news Dal.

tinah

sarNie Coma
*sigh* so many things had happen over the passed couple of weeks that affected this lakorns. hope the best for the cast, crew and production team. im sure P'da need her time to cover since her father had passed away. they should just wait for awhile to start filming otherwise it might not turn out as good..