[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I started TD & Roy Mai, but my brain has been occupied with GRGR for nearly 10 months. Everything GRGR & YADECH. I am infected with this YADECH FEVER...
i watch TD but not RM. i think TD is ok but still my favorite is GRGR. @lways :dance3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Eh...I never believe that rating system aways. Always seem off to me. And like most of you, I careless about the ratings. I know what's good and what's not good. DJA was great. GRGR is no different.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I seriously do not care about the rating...but for what I think grgr is the best of 4+1 channel 3 superstar! Its just what I think...cause so far I have watch all of the 4+1 superstar lakorn and the only one that got me to actually open up and spazz with everyone is grgr! I love plerng toranong, tawan dread, and Roy Marn, but I have to say grgr has to be the one that I love the most and the one that satisfied me the most so no matter what other channel try to do, grgr will be the one that I think everyone will love the most....cause I don't think anyone could risist yadech! At least I know I can't!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
its just so weird to me that how come their ratings r low when GRGR is the talk of town? lol! but nonetheless GRGR will be my fav lakorn of all times i just know it! lol! idc abt the ratings but it would be awesome if they were like higher than ch.7 but didnt DJA beat Ch.7's ratings? anyways im so happy abt the wedding in ep.4 so excited!!!!! omg im starting to spazz!! ahhhhhhh! lol! it will be aired in less than 24 hrs! <3

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
do u know how popular Game Rai Game Rake is in AF here?

We already reached 93 pages LOL

The talk of AF LOL

CONGRATS ALL :graduate:

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
The island/beach is Koh Min or something. I'll get back to you on the name. The resort of Saichon's house & village is Paree Hut Koh Sichang Resort. It's a real place. I believe they also shot at Veranda Resort as well. Google their sites. I want to go there one day too.
Khob kun ka! :thanks:
See you there someday :wink:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I seriously do not care about the rating...but for what I think grgr is the best of 4+1 channel 3 superstar! Its just what I think...cause so far I have watch all of the 4+1 superstar lakorn and the only one that got me to actually open up and spazz with everyone is grgr! I love plerng toranong, tawan dread, and Roy Marn, but I have to say grgr has to be the one that I love the most and the one that satisfied me the most so no matter what other channel try to do, grgr will be the one that I think everyone will love the most....cause I don't think anyone could risist yadech! At least I know I can't!
i also watch PT ep1 but i stop i mean i did not watch the whole ep but i just go to the last part to see the preview if it interesting to me but i guess not. so i just stop. for RM i just watch the teaser n i dont want to watch it lol. :lmao3:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched any of Sao 5 b/c of the cast. They don't interest me. As for GRGR, I love it. I love all the sweet scenes that Yadech have. I love lakorns where they show alot of the pranang scenes.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ratings are so hard to interpret, cuz there's so much variation in taste. Like, I'll absolutely fall in love love with a low rating lakorn and then start watching a high rated one and think, 'Really? This one has high ratings?' :scratchhead2: But yeah, sometimes it's just nice to know how the lakorn is being received...and then go spazz by myself regardless of the low numbers 555

@Kizzy, I LOL at your bread/rice analogy. ^^

Here comes the bride, dun, dun, dun-dun...Soon I will see Nangfah running into the arms of Saichon. yay.

tinah

sarNie Coma
then again, even if the numbers are not high but doesnt mean GRGR isn't popular cause look at oum ruk, it was the talk of the town and most popular lakorn of the year although the ratings wasn't all that

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
i want to see a happy ending for prae - por too :nailbiter:

"why boy" has his own way to propose his sweetheart

I think pope and mint deserve their own lakorn together

fah & por

off screen

here he comes, the boyster! :dance1:

can't wait to see the city scenes and all new addition of the casts! anyone knows what's noey's role?

credit pope, boy fan page

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i want to see a happy ending for prae - por too :nailbiter:

"why boy" has his own way to propose his sweetheart

I think pope and mint deserve their own lakorn together

fah & por

off screen

here he comes, the boyster! :dance1:

can't wait to see the city scenes and all new addition of the casts! anyone knows what's noey's role?

credit pope, boy fan page
ah kob jai na dertaajaf I thank U very much, ha P'Mor later on will be Fahlada brother inlaw cos his married to Chompoopae pee sao kong Nangfah
So excited and can't wait to watch the city scene oh P'Boy and Noey Chutika they are so cute :thumbsup:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
U know what, I am not much of a Pope fan and absolutely not Mint N's fan

but really, MINT N AND POPE LOOK FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TOGETHER :facepalm:

My GRGR premium just arrived and when I flipped through the pages, I gotta stop and stare at a pic of Mint N and Pope holding hands !!!!

damn that is so dreamy

somp9

sarNie Adult
Can someone Eglish sub for the whole ep 3? Thank in advance. i can only watch with english sub ep 3.2 but can't not find the rest of it.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
U know what, I am not much of a Pope fan and absolutely not Mint N's fan

but really, MINT N AND POPE LOOK FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TOGETHER :facepalm:

My GRGR premium just arrived and when I flipped through the pages, I gotta stop and stare at a pic of Mint N and Pope holding hands !!!!

damn that is so dreamy
I agree. I LOVE Pope but I don't really like Mint N. I think he looks so much better with the other Mint. Pope is just freakin' adorable! Pope and Mint C. both have that killer smile. Pope needs to be a pra'ek already!

That picture of him falling asleep---*drools! LOL! Who falls asleep with their legs open?!

Yaya is so tall!

Can someone Eglish sub for the whole ep 3? Thank in advance. i can only watch with english sub ep 3.2 but can't not find the rest of it.
Wishboniko (on youtube) has subbed all of ep. 3. :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Dertaajaf, Noey will play Charles's money grubbing, gold digging cousin. She is the niece of Charles adopted mum. Plur-something...can't remember her name atm. She only wants Charles cause he is inheriting everything. She doesn't care that he is fine as hale...j/k...555

Charles can only be the resemblance & feeling that is similar to the shadow that appears in Fahlada's dreams...*sigh*

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I wish Prae has a happy ending too...honestly I feel very sorry for her...she got abandoned twice. She was abandoned already at the orphanage, then along comes this couple that promises to love her only to not fulfill that promise. I feel her pain. But from what I see so far, Mint and Pope doesn't have chemistry at all. But Noey and Boy (I think thats their names) have a sort of chemistry. But of course, nothing beats the chemistry of the leading couple. It's only episode 3, I think people should watch the story unfold more before they make judgements.

As for the 4+1 project...Plerng Toranong was ok but I didn't like it very much because there was no romance at all....like, none. TD had a lot of potential to be good but i don't think it reached that potential (unique western styled, HD cameras, senior actors, etc...) TD was better than Plerng Toranong, but I think there was a lot of lacking details, and extending the ending just got very boring. Roy Marn was the worst so far...I really love Boy and Margie but gosh the quality was so bad, the story was slow, there was no romance till the last like 3 episodes, and it was just plain boring to me. So far, GRGR is doing everything right so I will wait to see more before I make further judgments...but so far so good...the best one so far actually.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ AMEN, BB_NY!!!

Something for you gals to spazz about...IDK how many of you come to YADECH FORUM, but there are hidden treasures everywhere...

Credit MELLY | YADECH

After their first time, Nangfah draws a heart on Saichon's chest & they go a second round...
Those aren't exactly Melly's words, but you get it. Sooo corny yet so freakin sweet...young love. No way is Saichon ever going to forget his wife!!! Not after that...(;

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw, Pope is so sweet proposing to Mint Natwara! I'm so jealous for Mint Chalida, lol. He's so charming like always. ;) 555 + I miss him!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pictures to share around while I wait for the next episode to look forward to

< Nadech & Yaya Home > pantip