[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Maybe I am bias or something, but I find the credibility of TV pool poll recently is really going down. The results of that website's poll seems very manipulated and unbelievable to me. And I heared fans complaning that the website says they have voted already while actually they haven't. And some says even they cast their votes the number just does't go up. And I find it weired that Boy barely made any top5 during RoyMarn was on air while apparently he gained a lot of popularity from that lakorn. But if anyone here still have faith in that poll, you could still register a membership here and vote for Nadech and Yaya. :scratchchin:

http://www.tvpoolpoll.com/index.php

And you can also check the Thairath poll which shows actual voting number if you really wanna devote yourself to voting for Nadech.
http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel/casts
Thank you soooooo much. Thairath poll makes me feel much better because Nadech is #1. I think he really deserves it for playing SaiChon and Charles so well.

I'd vote for Yadech in the polls but I don't read Thai too well even though I speak it fluently. If TV Pool Poll is no longer popular, I won't waste my time. I just wanted to make sure Nadech and Yaya are being recognized for their hard work. You can count me in for FB polls though. If you know any upcoming one, please give us heads up. Thank you again na ka.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Open it at your own risk

cr: mangotvcafe

my happy ending would be:

1.fah is pregnant :baby-scene-pop-corn:
2.Charles still being super sexy but sweet
3.p'mor walks away from prae after she crawls back to him. :rockon:
4.Yasa dies.
5.sahat and ta marries each other lol!
6.mami and james together!
7.FAH AND CHARLES LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH A BABY!!!! :worthy:
i like all these!!! thank you, u all really made my day today. didn't go to work today coz my knees are killing me all night long after so long not exercising. having some dosage of yadech meds help me feel better.... :heart: :heart:

Hi, not new to forum but new as a Registerd User as of today. Just wanted to add a few things since I been following this post.

Scene with belt. Charles is using his belt to hold Fahlada down so she would not do anything to him if he comes close to her. He was trying to mend her bandage on her foot, which she got cut after Charles left her bare-feeted on the sidewalk. After he dragged her for a makeover, he had her old clothes & shoes tossed in the garbage and she had difficulties walking in high heels. He drag her to a restaurant where he get kicked by her under the table. They get a surprise visit by Ta, her mother and Sahat. Fahlada makes a distraction to escape from Charles by spilling food on Ta and causing a scene. Charles knows what's up and chase after Fahlada. They argues and she toss the painful high heels into his car with one almost hitting his face. He eventually tells her to get in the car or he'll grope/R her right then and there. He gets more mad at her and drives off until he realize he just left his Nangfah on the streets bare-feet and all. He comes back for her, but she's no longer there. She walks some more until she get badly cut. She get help from a stranger and ask to use their cellphone, which she call P'Mor, who then bandage her. Once she gets back home, she take a shower and clean her bandage. She gets another visit from Charles, but this time he see she's bleeding from her bandage. He then ties her down with his belt so he can wrap her bandage over without her trying to hit him. The tenderness and care Charles shows when he is bandaging her soften Fahlada's heart a little bit. He eventually carries her to her bed, where he tries to grope/R her again, but this time they get interrupted by two phone calls, all from other guys, which put Charles in another one of his mood, which ends in him getting hit by the lamp by Fahlada.

Scene of Fahlada tied-up with Charles on the boat. This is after Fahlada has been told by P'Mor about Koh Min, Charles as SaiChon, etc. Fahlada, P'Mor, James and Mami goes to confront her sister, just before Prae is about to marry Charles, about everything and her sister plays the victim and admit the truth, but begs Fahlada for Charles because she'll die if she doesn't marry him. Fahlada complies to her sister begging plea because she love her sister very much. Charles confront Fahlada. She tells him she doesn't care if he's SaiChon or not. She leaves with James and James recognize that Fahlada trully loves Charles/SaiChon but doesn't admit it. They get it the car but James give the key to Charles and tell him to make Fahlada remember everything. Charles take Fahlada back to Koh Min and tries to re-live their memories again. They have nice and sweet moments here and there. Fahlada gain some memories, but there not complete. Prae finds out where they are and have Yasa kidnaps Fahlada from Charles all over again.

Scene of Charles grabbing Fahlada on bed. Fahlada tells Charles she'll do anything he wants as long as he leave her sister and her alone. He drags her to the Floating Market (Amphawa) and they spent a whole day there with him dragging her by the hand, like a couple, from one shop to the next. There's a scene where he orders something for them to eat, but she unwilling to eat it. Then her stomach starts growling and he tell her she eat can here and he'll go eat over there. They walk by a shop and he sees a necklace similar to one he gave Nangfah. He tells her to wear this and never take it off. He then takes her to a boat/canoe ride where he's doing the paddling. They get to see fireflies and he's able to catch one and bring it close to her face for her to see it. At the moment, Fahlada see the gentler side of Charles. He then tells her that they are going to stay there for the night and she get frighten about what he may do to her again. She calls her sister and lied she's staying over at a friend's place for night, who came to visit her. They get to a home stay/hotel where Fahlada is thinking something bad is going to happen to her, but Charles tell her not to worry he's TOO TIRED today. She tries to find things to hit him with -- one is too small, another is too big might cause him too severe of an injury. He eventually convince her to lay in bed with her weapon while he hold her from behind. They spent the whole night together with him holding her tight.

Game Rai Game Rak the Lakorn vs. Game Rai Pai Game Rak the Novel. I was on a Pantip post which discuss what happened to their son, Theeratape ธีรเทพ or affectionately called Taewada เทวดา, when Nangfah was taken back to the city. In the beginning Mami was looking after him until Prae sent more people to kill SaiChon and their son. When SaiChon decided to go to America, he also took their son with him. When he came back as Charles, their son was still in America until Charles brought him back to reunite their son with Nangfah except Fahlada didn't recognize her own son, which drove SaiChon even madder with hate. Fahlada also have an adopted son named Nong Toon น้องตูน, who had a Sixth Sense and was able to help Charles rescue Fahlada from being sold into the human trade. In the novel Fahlada died, but Nong Toon used his Sixth Sense and pull her back to life. At the end of the novel, Fahlada gave birth to twin daughters for SaiChon. Unlike the lakorn, Prae wasn't forgiven and she got back with P'Mor, but in the novel she lost her mind and got hit by a car and died instead. Also in the novel James was a white guy with blue eyes. One person mentioned on the post that the novel had lots of X-rated scenes between Charles and Fahlada, more than mentioned in the lakorn.

QUESTION: Why is it that viewers of Thai lakorn, internationally or domestic, prefer slap/kiss lakorns, especially those with extreme R-scene like Sawan Bieng? It comment to the society as a whole, especially when the majority of the viewers are females, that we are eagered to see these scenes, when the victims of such R-scenes are females. I think Thai lakorns has such a double-standard towards the characterization of what a female role should be and what a male role should be. Being that Thailand is a revered Buddhist culture, I would think the societal norm would reflect a better view of the female sex better than the object of a man's fustration, pain, sorrow or love, etc. even if it is done to someone they love. No matter what excuses a man may have to threat the woman they "LOVE" in such a way, does not make it acceptable. Because in the end, no matter how strong/smart a woman may be, a man will always have the upperhand (biologically) because he can always use this against a woman. But a woman do not have the same inherent choice.

Sorry for the LONG post, but I had a lot to say and I knew alot of answers to the majority of your questions. Please feel free to contact me if you want to know more. I've been following postings on Pantip and reading the Manager site synopsis for the lakorn. It's up to the last episode right now.
Thank you sooooo much. This post made my night.

Answer to your question: I think slap-kiss lakorns are guilty pleasures. It's supposed to be entertainment and nam-nao - not to reflect real life. It's also in the culture where machoism is still attractive and appreciated. Short answer for now na ka. It's 1:20AM for me so I will go to sleep.

I am curious though - can you please keep us updated with how GRGR is doing in Thailand? And Nadech and Yaya? I see mix poll results so I was just wondering. I've watched every scene of GRGR and I have never done that. I always skip scenes but this one - I can't keep eyes of Nadech and Yaya. I hope they are being well received for their performances in Thailand na ka.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
SweetCherimoya- thank you thank you for clarifying everything for us viewers... Please do keep the spoilers coming!!!!

As for ur question- my personal opinion- I believe no one condone an r-scene...it just outright wrong... Well let me start... I've been watching lakorns since the late 90's... And what makes me like watching a drama lakorn with slap/kiss is the fact that it is interesting and keeps me tune in but that drama depends on the storyline too cuz not all drama interests me. I mean the actors playing that role has to have chemistry in order for us viewers to go crazy and yaya and nadech definitely have chemistry and a great lakorn equals hot hot hot!!!

I have it in my mind from lakorns even from the ones 20 years ago that wen a p'ek forces n'ek- the imagine for me is that they will always end up together even though their relationship might be rough in the beginning and I guess that why viewers like an r scene cuz they know what to expect that if it from the lead.. Hope I make sense lolz

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Omg after reading SweetCherimoya comment about Prae making Yasa kidnap Fah again, she is so evil... Hope prae gets some sort of punishment and after reading the spoilers I don't want p'mor to end up with prae- that evil non-blooded sister should be in jail or a psychiatric institute!!!!!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
my toes were cold... but after reading SweetCherimoya's post... i got hot feet :) yay for good spoilers!!

i do agree about the double standard. i admit i read a lot of romance novels on my free time. a slap/kiss lakorn psychologically to some is romantic... either the fantsizing of the p'ek's real love & anger or that we know the p'ek will get the n'ek & that they are all playing hard to get.. so on and so on. it just gets the heart riled up and a good fast heart beat with the blood flow from a good slap/kiss lakorn sometimes is just what the doctor ordered ;)

does my rambling make sense? it's too cold to think right now.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ lol...that is very true...I'm thinking the same way as you na ja!

saki

sarNie Adult
Hi, not new to forum but new as a Registerd User as of today. Just wanted to add a few things since I been following this post.

Scene with belt. Charles is using his belt to hold Fahlada down so she would not do anything to him if he comes close to her. He was trying to mend her bandage on her foot, which she got cut after Charles left her bare-feeted on the sidewalk. After he dragged her for a makeover, he had her old clothes & shoes tossed in the garbage and she had difficulties walking in high heels. He drag her to a restaurant where he get kicked by her under the table. They get a surprise visit by Ta, her mother and Sahat. Fahlada makes a distraction to escape from Charles by spilling food on Ta and causing a scene. Charles knows what's up and chase after Fahlada. They argues and she toss the painful high heels into his car with one almost hitting his face. He eventually tells her to get in the car or he'll grope/R her right then and there. He gets more mad at her and drives off until he realize he just left his Nangfah on the streets bare-feet and all. He comes back for her, but she's no longer there. She walks some more until she get badly cut. She get help from a stranger and ask to use their cellphone, which she call P'Mor, who then bandage her. Once she gets back home, she take a shower and clean her bandage. She gets another visit from Charles, but this time he see she's bleeding from her bandage. He then ties her down with his belt so he can wrap her bandage over without her trying to hit him. The tenderness and care Charles shows when he is bandaging her soften Fahlada's heart a little bit. He eventually carries her to her bed, where he tries to grope/R her again, but this time they get interrupted by two phone calls, all from other guys, which put Charles in another one of his mood, which ends in him getting hit by the lamp by Fahlada.

Scene of Fahlada tied-up with Charles on the boat. This is after Fahlada has been told by P'Mor about Koh Min, Charles as SaiChon, etc. Fahlada, P'Mor, James and Mami goes to confront her sister, just before Prae is about to marry Charles, about everything and her sister plays the victim and admit the truth, but begs Fahlada for Charles because she'll die if she doesn't marry him. Fahlada complies to her sister begging plea because she love her sister very much. Charles confront Fahlada. She tells him she doesn't care if he's SaiChon or not. She leaves with James and James recognize that Fahlada trully loves Charles/SaiChon but doesn't admit it. They get it the car but James give the key to Charles and tell him to make Fahlada remember everything. Charles take Fahlada back to Koh Min and tries to re-live their memories again. They have nice and sweet moments here and there. Fahlada gain some memories, but there not complete. Prae finds out where they are and have Yasa kidnaps Fahlada from Charles all over again.

Scene of Charles grabbing Fahlada on bed. Fahlada tells Charles she'll do anything he wants as long as he leave her sister and her alone. He drags her to the Floating Market (Amphawa) and they spent a whole day there with him dragging her by the hand, like a couple, from one shop to the next. There's a scene where he orders something for them to eat, but she unwilling to eat it. Then her stomach starts growling and he tell her she eat can here and he'll go eat over there. They walk by a shop and he sees a necklace similar to one he gave Nangfah. He tells her to wear this and never take it off. He then takes her to a boat/canoe ride where he's doing the paddling. They get to see fireflies and he's able to catch one and bring it close to her face for her to see it. At the moment, Fahlada see the gentler side of Charles. He then tells her that they are going to stay there for the night and she get frighten about what he may do to her again. She calls her sister and lied she's staying over at a friend's place for night, who came to visit her. They get to a home stay/hotel where Fahlada is thinking something bad is going to happen to her, but Charles tell her not to worry he's TOO TIRED today. She tries to find things to hit him with -- one is too small, another is too big might cause him too severe of an injury. He eventually convince her to lay in bed with her weapon while he hold her from behind. They spent the whole night together with him holding her tight.

Game Rai Game Rak the Lakorn vs. Game Rai Pai Game Rak the Novel. I was on a Pantip post which discuss what happened to their son, Theeratape ธีรเทพ or affectionately called Taewada เทวดา, when Nangfah was taken back to the city. In the beginning Mami was looking after him until Prae sent more people to kill SaiChon and their son. When SaiChon decided to go to America, he also took their son with him. When he came back as Charles, their son was still in America until Charles brought him back to reunite their son with Nangfah except Fahlada didn't recognize her own son, which drove SaiChon even madder with hate. Fahlada also have an adopted son named Nong Toon น้องตูน, who had a Sixth Sense and was able to help Charles rescue Fahlada from being sold into the human trade. In the novel Fahlada died, but Nong Toon used his Sixth Sense and pull her back to life. At the end of the novel, Fahlada gave birth to twin daughters for SaiChon. Unlike the lakorn, Prae wasn't forgiven and she got back with P'Mor, but in the novel she lost her mind and got hit by a car and died instead. Also in the novel James was a white guy with blue eyes. One person mentioned on the post that the novel had lots of X-rated scenes between Charles and Fahlada, more than mentioned in the lakorn.

QUESTION: Why is it that viewers of Thai lakorn, internationally or domestic, prefer slap/kiss lakorns, especially those with extreme R-scene like Sawan Bieng? It comment to the society as a whole, especially when the majority of the viewers are females, that we are eagered to see these scenes, when the victims of such R-scenes are females. I think Thai lakorns has such a double-standard towards the characterization of what a female role should be and what a male role should be. Being that Thailand is a revered Buddhist culture, I would think the societal norm would reflect a better view of the female sex better than the object of a man's fustration, pain, sorrow or love, etc. even if it is done to someone they love. No matter what excuses a man may have to threat the woman they "LOVE" in such a way, does not make it acceptable. Because in the end, no matter how strong/smart a woman may be, a man will always have the upperhand (biologically) because he can always use this against a woman. But a woman do not have the same inherent choice.

Sorry for the LONG post, but I had a lot to say and I knew alot of answers to the majority of your questions. Please feel free to contact me if you want to know more. I've been following postings on Pantip and reading the Manager site synopsis for the lakorn. It's up to the last episode right now.
Thanks for sharing that, SweetCherimoya- I'm very happy with your long post, as I've been wondering what's going to happen in the lakorn for some time and I don't mind spoilers at all. I just want to know...does Charles actually marry Prae? Why did he propose to her? Is it to get Fah jealous or is he planning something like pretending to be engaged to Prae but not show up at the wedding or something? Also glad that Mami is coming back, I like that girl.

As for the whole R/willing thing. I don't think rape is right at all of course, and it shouldn't be allowed in real life. I just find it interesting to watch in lakorns at times because- like Sophie456, d2balways and lakornkiki said, the drama is entertaining to watch for escapism only. I'm not really into romantic comedy and I much prefer slap/kiss lakorns because the p'eks are more intense there...that's pretty much what I want. I love watching the in-love p'ek chase after the n'ek and it's fun when they get jealous and aggressive. If they're mean because they're in love and desperate to win the girl they love- that's ok with me. But if they're just mean for no reason or keep siding with the n'rai, then I don't like that. I like willing scenes too- for as long as they have that type of p'ek. :)

(I also agree that the R in Sawan Biang was too much- I think one scene would have been enough to get the point across.)

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Wow that thanks for the spoiler na ja! It feels really good to know what happens in all this scene. Cause just by looking at the picture we are all hype up to know why Charles or should I say what Charles is going to do to fahlada!lol...and now that i know then that means no more question from me! Hehehe...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Basically, he was talking about her manners and her background. He said she is VERY well mannered girl - a rare in today's ET world. He gives credit to her mom for raising her well, etc. Also, he is so impressed that she is going to the top uni in Thailand - Chula Inter (very hard to get in), she is very pretty and has a good family. He basically called her a classy girl. There is more about how they discovered her, etc. but not as interesting as he thinks "Nadech should go for her". He likes Nadech too. I've seen him talk about how Nadech is different from all other young actors. I was amused when he said he never really talk about actresses (only gossip) but Yaya, he thinks she is really great.

Here is one with P'ModDum gushing about Nadech with co-host, Aug 2011.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkDGFOpGE1A&list=PLFBBD71587AC2C249&index=151&feature=plpp_video
it starts around 7:30.... they cover everything from plastic surgery news on Pope and Ken (they say Ken is so normal looking, you can find a better looking guy in Siam, lol) to Son Yuke (how he is very good looking, goes to Chula, good class family, etc) but not famous as Nadech because Son doesn't talk much. Nadech is famous because of his personality. They just are impressed with his funny side and his kindness. - I was so happy to hear them say all these nice things about Nadech after hearing them "gossip" about the others. I was a little worried in the beginning because I didn't want them to bash Nadech but ended up smiling because I totally agree with them. I love him because of his personality too!

At first I thought you meant Ken T b/c I didn't watch the vid yet but I agree with what they said about Nadech. Nadech has charms when he speaks. As for Son, I don't find him that good looking like they said.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
My answer to SweetCherimoy' question regarding slap/kiss drama would be: all women long for such a romance with a hot guy like P'ek in lakorn LOL, and this kind of intense love is just unrealistic in life. It's almost like Hollywood movies like to create those super artificial heroes because we want to be them or be with them. Drama/Movie is all about creating fantasies we want but can't have.

Wait wait. I personally don't like Sawan Bieng. I haven't watched it but hear that the P'ek just freaking rape that girl for hundreds of time. IT IS TOO OVER. Hearing the story line scares me away. I do enjoy GRGR though, cuz I see the love between them and it's not literally an R.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Agree with saki and xyzx on sb comment- I too agree that the r-scene there was way too too much especially wen kawee kidnap narin but gotta say audiences love it and makes for interesting tv but that was a good drama well portrayed by KA!!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Basically, he was talking about her manners and her background. He said she is VERY well mannered girl - a rare in today's ET world. He gives credit to her mom for raising her well, etc. Also, he is so impressed that she is going to the top uni in Thailand - Chula Inter (very hard to get in), she is very pretty and has a good family. He basically called her a classy girl. There is more about how they discovered her, etc. but not as interesting as he thinks "Nadech should go for her". He likes Nadech too. I've seen him talk about how Nadech is different from all other young actors. I was amused when he said he never really talk about actresses (only gossip) but Yaya, he thinks she is really great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkDGFOpGE1A&list=PLFBBD71587AC2C249&index=151&feature=plpp_video
it starts around 7:30.... they cover everything from plastic surgery news on Pope and Ken (they say Ken is so normal looking, you can find a better looking guy in Siam, lol) to Son Yuke (how he is very good looking, goes to Chula, good class family, etc) but not famous as Nadech because Son doesn't talk much. Nadech is famous because of his personality. They just are impressed with his funny side and his kindness. - I was so happy to hear them say all these nice things about Nadech after hearing them "gossip" about the others. I was a little worried in the beginning because I didn't want them to bash Nadech but ended up smiling because I totally agree with them. I love him because of his personality too!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
You are THE BEST !!!!!!! LAKORNKIKI !!!! Thank you so much for this . I was not aware that Yaya was going to such good uni. But I am not surprised . A few things that I did not know that I am happy to have learn ,thanks to you ! <3

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
What do you think happened to the villagers on the island?? i mean... mami returns in futher on in the story.. but.. ): .. yasa said that the village is destroyed? should we believe him.. or just continue with the hunt to kill him? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

cikna

sarNie Adult
speaking about the belt scene, i think saichon/charles defines the term "be cruel in order to be kind" really well...(yeah, tying up the love of your life with the belt u r wearing so that u can treat her bloody wounds) it's romantic in a bizarre, and a bit scary way...

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
:eek:fftopic:
wait wait ......... I know Ken P had plastic surgery (he was called the next Nadech,
since he and Nadech look kind of alike <_< ) but even Pope had plastic surgery? :eyetwitch:

I am talking about the vid of the radio above me

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
speaking about the belt scene, i think saichon/charles defines the term "be cruel in order to be kind" really well...(yeah, tying up the love of your life with the belt u r wearing so that u can treat her bloody wounds) it's romantic in a bizarre, and a bit scary way...
i can't wait for this scene. it remind me of tik and aom scene

:eek:fftopic: wait wait ......... I know Ken P had plastic surgery (he was called the next Nadech, since he and Nadech look kind of alike <_< ) but even Pope had plastic surgery? :eyetwitch: I am talking about the vid of the radio above me
really?? ken had plastic surgery. i can't believe it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! I like how you put it. Romantically bizarre...doesn’t get any better than that.

SweetCherimoya, thanks for the spoilers! I can’t wait for everyone to discover Prae’s evilness.

Let me express my personal opinion on r scenes once again…it is “ONLY” acceptable in lakorns. Advocating for victims’ rights is actually what I do for a living and I work with a lot of sexual assault victims, not just stranger rape, but spousal rape too. I think a lot of us here who enjoys slap/kiss and r scenes are pretty much on the same page.

Ukepearl…let’s just continue with our quest to kill off Yasa. We all figured from the get-go that he’s a liar.

On this cold, gloomy morning...I wish Nadech will sing to me.