[Ch3] Fai Nai Wayu (Tv Scene)

fanny

sarNie Adult
Is that Kim and Aum...I was thinking of them reunited. This lakorn is not that great I remember watching it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks a little boring and it looks like a "cheewit" type lakorn. Considering this is TV Scene they are definitely going to emphasize the "cheewit" lesson majorly.

Aum needs start filming another lakorn now, i'm not used to him filming just one lakorn. That means there there is less of him onscreen and he usually films 2 at a time, sometimes even 3. I'm excited to see Aum and Matt together though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Looks a little boring and it looks like a "cheewit" type lakorn. Considering this is TV Scene they are definitely going to emphasize the "cheewit" lesson majorly.

Aum needs start filming another lakorn now, i'm not used to him filming just one lakorn. That means there there is less of him onscreen and he usually films 2 at a time, sometimes even 3. I'm excited to see Aum and Matt together though.
dao kaew duen will open soon his lakorn reuniting with Janie

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I sorta remember this and it was boring. I think I only watched beginning and end for Chompoo, she was so cute back then. From what I remember it's mainly about the 2 brothers fighting. I think they're half brothers maybe. Anyhow Au set up Por so that he thinks he murdered someone so he ran away and hid out at Chompoo's farm. So at the farm he's all broody and feeling guilty and Chom tries to cheer him up. At the end his psycho brother tries to kill him and the secrets are revealed.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yahhh MATT and AUM been wanting them to pair up, but the lakorn is a bit boring though. I hope ch.3 will Make it more interesting than ch.7. I believe in their remaking. Fingers cross

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yahhh MATT and AUM been wanting them to pair up, but the lakorn is a bit boring though. I hope ch.3 will Make it more interesting than ch.7. I believe in their remaking. Fingers cross
Ch3 will make it better

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah Aum & Matt...it must be da 3 musketeer series must wat got them pair up in here together...but y!!! Chompoo still acting as n'ek & their already start remaking one of her lakorn...if i was Chompoo i'll felt "OLD"

Merit

sarNie Adult
I have been waiting for Matt to pair up with Aum but this lakorn is yawning worthy. I hope that channel 3 add some things to make it better than the orginal. Because N'ek in here is almost invisible since it's all about Pra'ek. And why are they remaking Araya's lakorn when she is still young and acting as N'ek? Could they not wait another 5 years or so. And there are plenty of old lakorns they could choose from. This one is pretty boring.

fanny

sarNie Adult
They should let this pair play remake of FAI LUANG. (willy and Tao Sacrocha's lakorn) I rather see remake of FAI luang than FAI Nai Wayu.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I absolutely love it when aum films lakorns with young nang'ek
ch3 is getting better and better with their pairings