[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
it might be abit heavy for him, this is why his been withdrew from FLF cos of his health cos of worrying about his father 
I'm talking about a couple months from now. He'll be better by then.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I like sadistic p'eks! Lol. No calm revenge. NO! Lol. I agree, Rome does need to rest. I don't find the tired him attractive =x

HAHA. I like 'em too, but I also like the calm and smart vengeful pra'eks. 

Mahalo said:
Well I want to see him in a slap/kiss to make up for Fai Lang Fai. 

Me too. I don't think I've seen him in slap/kiss before. Oh wait no...nevermind. Klin Kaew Klang Jai was slap/kiss~ish. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't really like Chakrit's hair. It's getting longer and longer. Haha. He was once a long haired guy, but then became short-haired which was a good decision because I personally think it suits him better.

chulie

sarNie Egg
if theres a thai actor who could carry matt and still look big, it's bomb. LOL.

they look kinda cute.... hehe

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I never realized how short Chakrit was either, but then again, Matt is one of the taller actresses. She and Bomb look cute together. I'll be tuning into this one for them. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bomb is really a tall dude. He made Matt looked tiny and that's hard to do. He seemed like he puts on a bit of weight too. At least he has one thing right, his height lol. Man, to play a popular actor when he can't act is actually funny.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
somehow i actually want First to play in here instead of Bomb, First his very tall and he can act 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt looks radiant with her short hair like that. On the picture with white top and jeans she has this 90's HK actresses queen aura :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
You guys know what, Bomb may not have that WOW look but he is handsome in a way...I really like him in the Khun Chai series and am i glad to see that he is having more work and am i glad to know that Donut is have him to taking acting class :thumbup:  :thumbup: . I really like Bomb, yes, his acting isn't quit there yet but a few more push than he should be okay and i hope he get some tips from his experiences n'ek Matt Peeranee. Not just that also from senior pra'ek Chakrit and Donut :yes:  :yes:  . 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He is in good hands with Matt and Krit but after going to acting class and working with talented people and he still walks away with nothing by all means the dude is a lost cause. He's lucky that some still believe in him and has the height to carry his major flaw lol. We'll see how this one goes...since he is with Matt and the character she's playing that'll end up with him, seemed the more interesting one. So, hope against all hope he won't mess up. If he does I'll never forgive him hahahha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I once upon time thought Bomb was somewhat attractive in Khun Chai Ratchanon but now whenever I look at him it's kind of a turn off LOL. I'll watch for Matt though ehehe