[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

LLakorn

sarNie Egg
This will be a 5 lakorns series. The daughters will be Katesara's, Maratee's, Wilailumpa, and Kratin's daughters. Pra'ek is supposed to be the Juthathep boys children.

The series will be like this

1. Duang Jai Tewa Prom: Lor Jun
2. Duang Jai Tewa Prom: Kwanruthai
3. Duang Jai Tewa Prom: Jai Pisut
4. Duang Jai Tewa Prom: Duj Apsorn
5. Duang Jai Tewa Prom: Pon Cheewan

A link to the author's interview

http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9580000111094

Sorry my english not so good.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Welcome to the Forum!  And thanks for the news!

Say what???  A Jutathep spinoff or sequel?????  :D :D :D  Will we get to see a reunion?? :D :D :D 

So I'm still assuming it's based on trying to grab a hold of the Jutathep's name then.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ Right?! Lol I could understand if it was Teacher Chinnakorn and Kate's daughter & Kratin's, but Marathee and Rumpa's??

I pray that Marathee & Rumpa's daughters aren't Cray Cray like their mothers...

I want a follow up w/ Pranod & Salakjit from Khun Chai Ronnapee hehe I thought they were kind of cute. He wants to follow in Chai Pee's footstep and she wants to be a nurse so she can cure him :3

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
What about Sininoot? Chai Lek's former fiancé. Is her descendant in here too. Anyways this seems promising? Can't wait to see who will play their children!!!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Aww I also want Janta and King of Viengphukham too! But their not Taewaprom, hmmm I don't get how Marathee and Wilairumpa are able to have children after their incidents, both are too evil to breed, lol. That may be a bit harsh but yeah, what about Sinninoot? I wanted her to end up with Joi but it was open ended on his and her ending, they would've made a cute pair.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe she will be one of them considering there is 5 novels? Unless one of the other girls have 2 daughters. I don't even know how this would even go lol. I mean I imagine that Marathee's daughter and Rumpa's daughter will be the most dramatic one since I doubt their mother will easily let them marry the Juthathep's son after all that happened. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is like a setup for karma. It's hard to believe their daughters will  be any better than their mothers. Poor Juntathep family. 

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Maybe she will be one of them considering there is 5 novels? Unless one of the other girls have 2 daughters. I don't even know how this would even go lol. I mean I imagine that Marathee's daughter and Rumpa's daughter will be the most dramatic one since I doubt their mother will easily let them marry the Juthathep's son after all that happened. 
Maybe that's the obstacle to their daughter's love story. Instead of the grandmas preventing it like the Juthathep series it's their own mother. But I don't know about the others whose mother isn't Marathee or Rumpa. 

Mahalo said:
This is like a setup for karma. It's hard to believe their daughters will  be any better than their mothers. Poor Juntathep family. 
There's that chance of hope. Look at Kate. She was the nicest one out of her crazy family. Maybe their daughters will be different too.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow there's gonna be a sequel/spin-off? Well I hope they cast the series well. Not sure who they're going to have play the parents then, or if we'll just never see them on screen lol. Pretty strange that Marathee and Rumpa's daughters are going to be in n'ek. But I guess if that ends up being an obstacle for the girls it'll be somewhat interesting. I do hope we get to see Sinninoot's daughter in this series. I agree with Prakaidao I actually really did want her to end up with Joi. I thought I was the only one lol 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope they give some of their underrated nang'eks a chance in this if they want new faces. They have to many people as it is and debuting newbies who can barely act will just ruin it. I'm hoping they give Mew Laknara a chance in a prime time lakorn. My three choices for nang'eks would be Mew Laknara, Eye Kamolned, and Prim Prima Also maybe the girl who played Thara in Mew & Mai's lakorn. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^  Don't know.  But it'll be a really nice sight to see.  It's just that they might not too, because they will be parents and its based on their offsprings.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I hope they give some of their underrated nang'eks a chance in this if they want new faces. They have to many people as it is and debuting newbies who can barely act will just ruin it. I'm hoping they give Mew Laknara a chance in a prime time lakorn. My three choices for nang'eks would be Mew Laknara, Eye Kamolned, and Prim Prima Also maybe the girl who played Thara in Mew & Mai's lakorn. 

I love MEW, she's not the best yet still but I see her improvments.  Been supporting her since Wanalee days.. *sniffsniff*  I would love to see her in here or in other prime time lakorns.  I would really really really love to see Yardthip make a comeback to prime-time lakorn as n'ek... and not as 2nd or supporting too.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Are there already written/published novels for this? Or is the author going to pen it out just for this lakorn series?

mjennx

sarNie Egg
Maybe their daughters will be good but they teach their daughters to hate the jutathep. Like how in koo kam, they brain washed the daughter to hate ang and her family