[CH3] Dao Lhong Fah Phupaa See Ngern (Kantana Evolution)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This will air after Duangjai Pisut on Wednesday - Thursday slots.

Thanks to bubba for the info.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yaayyy, I finally will get to see Phet on screen again. Though, I am not really impressed with the teaser.

Ntsuab-Ci

I heard just 8 seconds of the ost and I'm really liking it! Lol. Can't wait for it to come out.

Ntsuab-Ci

Airing December 7th I believe.

c katana group

If the OST is the song at 0:44, I'm in love! So beautiful!

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I liked that they kept the original song from the older version but don't like the 2nd song as much as the older version, I think they should've kept that one also. Maybe I'm just comparing this one to the older one too much, I'm not liking it as much but we'll see how it is as the lakorn progresses.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah, if Phet wasn't in here, I wouldn't had stayed tuned. So far, I'm not really impressed but I didn't have a high expectation anyway. The only reason I'm actually enjoying this so far is because of Phet, lol. His character is such a goofball, so cute. <3 But yeah, hopefully it gets better. I just can't stand it when they're doing those flips and slides and stuff, lol. It's so... It's too much for me.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Yeah, if Phet wasn't in here, I wouldn't had stayed tuned. So far, I'm not really impressed but I didn't have a high expectation anyway. The only reason I'm actually enjoying this so far is because of Phet, lol. His character is such a goofball, so cute. <3 But yeah, hopefully it gets better. I just can't stand it when they're doing those flips and slides and stuff, lol. It's so... It's too much for me.
yeah it looks too unnatural and fake or too tacky...in the original one, those flips and stuff was tacky but it was funny and somehow fit with the rest of the scenes. And their acting was so much better. But I love love the scenery in this one, n'ek's clothes are soooooo pretty!!! and their country is BEAUTIFUL! Makes me wanna go live there. Who wouldn't be sad/broken heart ruling such a beautiful country without their true love?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ommmgggg I was wondering why the title sounded familiar.. I remember watching it when I was younger.
N'ek whom was in the old ver with Por is the princess's daughter who is playing the mother.

Ntsuab-Ci

Awh, that's nice! I heard that the older version, the pranangs didn't end up together right? I don't know how the original one was but this one seems pretty carefree so far. I can't imagine them not having a happy ending.

Ntsuab-Ci

I'm kinda sad that Nathan likes the Princess cause it'll be one sided, awwh. Poor him. But LOL when he made the Princess wash her hands after Arin accidentally touched it. It's so weird how they were okay with the Princess staying at Arin's house alone with him. I mean, there's his little sister but still. I hope more interesting things will come.