[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I just find it so hard. -.- I should try harder. Some of the thai words I know, I say it to my friends and they look at me like I'm crazy. "Omg, Ntsuab-Ci, you are not thai. STOP. Learn some hmong words first." .__.

Haha, I find it hard, too. I want to be 100% fluent in Thai but I know that's not gonna happen. 
My sister and I always speak in Thai and my mom just thinks it's so weird XD LOL. Same here, she says I need to learn Hmong first.

Chalidaluvprin said:
Lol you guys talking about pronouncing names thai they calls Mint "Min" and Mark "Mak" for Taew I call her Taew as usual. About the Bie one I used to call him Bye to but I figured out it was Bee later. Lol you guys me and my friend went
Into a arguement about Toey's name too I pronounce it Toe-Wee and she pronounces it Tui. When will this lakorn air?

I never knew they pronounced Mint's name like that, haha. Guess I learn something new everyday. Pronouncing Taew's name is hard for me, haha.
Lol, you and your friend are funny. I wanna know when this lakorn will air, too!
Hopefully soon!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I know right! But I'll learn slowly. All these upcoming thai lakorns I wanna watch! This is like my first one? Or top 3?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^wow that's amazing, Marina. I used to learn by watching their MV as well. It was fun learning Thai though.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I know right! But I'll learn slowly. All these upcoming thai lakorns I wanna watch! This is like my first one? Or top 3?

Good luck! Fighting!  :dance1: What do you mean first one/top 3? :O

leemyis said:
^wow that's amazing, Marina. I used to learn by watching their MV as well. It was fun learning Thai though.

Awe, thank you :) I do have a lot of fun learning Thai. It makes me feel smarter when I learn it  :dance3: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; Top upcoming lakorn I wanna watch. xD

Oh, haha, I'm so slow. I'm looking forward to a lot of lakorns. I know right, these Thai names are so difficult to pronounce, at least for me.  :rofl:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; Yes, aha. I probably think I'm saying some right but actually not. Ohyo. :shrug: :facepalm:

Yeah, haha. I'm probably pronouncing half of them wrong.
But even if someone was to correct me, I don't think I'd be able to change since I'm so used to pronouncing the names a certain way. LOLOL.
Alice said:
wow this thread is on page 30 amazing guys keep it going 'Sood Yod naka' 

I know right, this thread is moving at a great pace :D Thank you!

Ntsuab-Ci

Alice; Yeah. I'm so happy! xD

Marina; EXACTLY. Like, I'm still gonna call Mint, Mint. LOL.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha too funny. Everybody has a unique way of saying the actor/actresses names. But I've always wondered. If there is a second couple do you usually end up liking them more than the 2 mains? It HAPPENS to me all the Time! Except this time I might actually fall head over heels for all 4 couples for once! Yay. 

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@Xiongurl26, I'm like you as well. Sometimes I tend to like the 2nd pairing more than the main pairing because they are more appealing. But for this one, I think both pairings are going to be awesome.

Ntsuab-Ci

Is it weird that I was thinking about that yesterday? o.o LOL. Same same. I'm gonna fall in love with both pairs at once. But idk. We could talk about... idk... .__.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-ci: they still call Min Min. What elementary school did you go to I have a feeling that I know you? Lol off topic

I will totally fall in love with all couples of they both have well shown chemistry.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
After watching 2 vdos of namtarn and ken by accident ( well through yadech's vdos hehe), i find their interactions extremely cute, like how namtarn always js bully ken, and he doesnt fight back and js succumbs to it, it's so cute.

Can anyone tell wat genre this is, js as long it's not a revenge lakorn, then im catching this one for sure!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Xiongurl26 said:
Hahaha too funny. Everybody has a unique way of saying the actor/actresses names. But I've always wondered. If there is a second couple do you usually end up liking them more than the 2 mains? It HAPPENS to me all the Time! Except this time I might actually fall head over heels for all 4 couples for once! Yay. 

I'm always falling in love with second couples especially in the first DKD w/ Kong and Prang. They were more interesting, in my opinion, than Aum and Janie. And there are many others lakorns where I prefer the second couple. Yes, this time I'll be in love with all couples which is a plus!

bubbles8 said:
After watching 2 vdos of namtarn and ken by accident ( well through yadech's vdos hehe), i find their interactions extremely cute, like how namtarn always js bully ken, and he doesnt fight back and js succumbs to it, it's so cute.

Can anyone tell wat genre this is, js as long it's not a revenge lakorn, then im catching this one for sure!!

I'm so glad you came across their videos by accident. They're super cute, huh? :)
This genre ... I don't know how to describe it but let's just say it's not revenge ^__^