[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
AWWWWW, can't stop smiling. Too cute :D I'm so excited for this. Ken & Namtarn, I love their reactions while they're watching the TV, hahaha.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
UGGH. SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY. LOL. They're so funny together.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
They re just super cute, especially namtan . She s so pretty and her acting is good for a new comer. It s in my waiting list now

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
icyplace said:
They re just super cute, especially namtan . She s so pretty and her acting is good for a new comer. It s in my waiting list now
i gave them a team name 'Kichy' K for Ken and Pichy/Namtarn 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ken P. is nice to look at onscreen because he has one of the best smiles. I'd like him to do serious roles and see his skills in a dramatic scene. Since "Look Tard" is a period drama, Im pretty sure there's going to be lots of drama and seriousness. Hahah - & the ironic thing is that, in "Sarm Noom Neua Tong" Ken P. & Toey were a pair. But here, Toey plays a 2nd lead.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Where's everybody? It's so dead... I can't be the only one who's excited right? o.o Hmmm.... DAO KIEN DUEN 2. <3 <3 How is part one so far girls?