[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
super adorable.. looking forward to it ^_^

but if I may ask..can someone change the name it's actually Dao Kien Duen.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
@hippo u want to be another admin posting updates on kichy fb cos I'm busy atm just tell me your name i will add u
thanks for asking Alice... :) , but i'm barely on facebook. i check it like once a month (and that's frequent for me) LOL. i've become addicted to ig.
so i'll pass...i don't want to be apart of the team, but not putting in my 2 cents......but thanks so much for the offer  :D

i'll keep posting things here, and you guys can take it from here....i come in here more than facebook.....i don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
thanks for asking Alice... :) , but i'm barely on facebook. i check it like once a month (and that's frequent for me) LOL. i've become addicted to ig.
so i'll pass...i don't want to be apart of the team, but not putting in my 2 cents......but thanks so much for the offer  :D

i'll keep posting things here, and you guys can take it from here....i come in here more than facebook.....i don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. 
thanks for your answer its ok if don't wanna join cos I'm not pushing you 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Wait, is Toey gonna be in here? I don't see her in any pictures. ):
Thip from SP said Toey is Phet's pair so I believe she's in here unless they swapped her role to another actress last min..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm an official Namtarn fan now. Hehe. I don't know if I'm anticipating this lakorn though, not really a fan of Ken P..

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hopefully they didn't switched her out.. I'M SUCH A BIG FAN OF HERS! But if they do... I wouldn't mind that much I guess... but anyways, Ken and Pichy are cute. They suit each other very well since Pichy is pretty tall, lol.  :thumbup:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@hippo, hahaha i come to AF more than fb tooo X) :high five:   :bhehe: 
@phatman me toooo! By the end of episode 1 of MSN, i liked her already  : ) She's like already one of my favorites , p.s i dont have alot of favorites  :lmao: 
I'm sooo in love with kichy my gosh hehe. 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I like the cast so far in DKiengDuen:

Our KICHY couple of course! with costars: Phet, Toey, Kik, Kratae, Mint Tita, Puii(?), Typhoon,..
and jumping on this funload wagon is Beau Savitree!! YAY!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
@hippo, hahaha i come to AF more than fb tooo X) :high five:   :bhehe: 
@phatman me toooo! By the end of episode 1 of MSN, i liked her already  : ) She's like already one of my favorites , p.s i dont have alot of favorites  :lmao: 
I'm sooo in love with kichy my gosh hehe. 
I'm here and at FB at the same time there are Thai fans said Kichy will be the next koo-kwan cos they are so close at the opening ceremony both Kane and Namtarn aren't shy around each other there is a picture Namtarn put her head onto Kane shoulder and he was staring at her these two are so close and seem to tease each other which make me reckon there is something !!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Dam these two r just too cute! I'm happy Ken is in good hand :) goes da same for Namtarn as well :)

I was just fooling around on dara's ig and when i got in Ken ig i notice how close these two r toward one and another like they know each other for years!!! Chem off screen so i have high hope with chem on screen...go Khicy!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm planning to make another Kichy IG fanpage its for international fans like u guys cos the one i know and what they have now are Thai Fans and i understand some of u can't read Thai so i will make into English i can read Thai but writing isn't very good 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just a gift for you guys that love Kichy - anyone want this for your banner your free to have
credit as tagged

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Opening Ceremony @Broadcast Thai Television (Credits: Lakornhd Thaitv)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8yertEpuTI

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Regarding Namtarn and Ken, they do look like they're close already eventhough the opening ceremony was their third time meeting in person only. Namtarn said its probably because their age is the same and they're not pee'nong but rather 'peurn' (friends) due to that factor which prob makes it easier for the two(?) BUT regardless, I love love this couple! So much chemistry offscreen already.. I'm pretty sure we'll get a lot onscreen as well! Kekekeke