[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
so happy that people are already spazzing about them with me. havent been here for like a four or five days now or so (?) and when i came back ,bam! KICHY IT IS !!

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Looking forward for KICHY on Tuesday since that's the next time these two will get together for the lakorn opening ceremony..

Lol we fans are spazzing already from just the fitting itself.. Haha what will happen when it starts to film & eventually air?? Lol

hippo

sarNie Adult
a little more to spazz about....

this is at the recent ch3 party...its KICHY and the director of their lakorn....the caption says that the director doesn't seem to really like Ken (just a joke, from the look on his face)
these 2 are so playful....its going to fun to spazz about them.
can't wait till tuesday now =D

credit namtarn's ig.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys guess what we got 14 fans liking our KICHY Facebook page and i've been posting it on the promotion link so hopefully it will increases 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
guys guess what we got 14 fans liking our KICHY Facebook page and i've been posting it on the promotion link so hopefully it will increases 
Yes, crossing my fingers it'll increase :) Thanks for everything so far, Alice! You're the best! <3 I forgot to ask but a while ago, I posted a pic on KICHY fb page you made and was wondering if are we supposed to leave our names to show who posted it too or not? Just wondering. I didnt 'cause I forgot until I submitted but will leave saying "admin jscuttle" next time if need so ^^ Let me know na^^

Lol I'm still spazzing over all the Opening ceremony pics I saw on IG kekekeke too many to post up but I'll pick one or two of my faves to share if some ppl dont feel like logging onto their IGs^^

hippo

sarNie Adult
still not much yet...but i'll keep posting anything i find.

can't wait till we see them in motion...eheheh

credits to : armthanapoom, typhoonkpnfc, gravy_gang_sp

LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!...................(but ken's face looks a little weird here.....i think he looks tired and to much make up....unless its some app they used when they posted the photo).....credit kenpp_fans

and cbadgirl ig...for the clip 
http://web.stagram.com/p/485757397124410648_6881946

they look so good together...i'm so excited for this.  :woot2:  :woot:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
Yes, crossing my fingers it'll increase :) Thanks for everything so far, Alice! You're the best! <3 I forgot to ask but a while ago, I posted a pic on KICHY fb page you made and was wondering if are we supposed to leave our names to show who posted it too or not? Just wondering. I didnt 'cause I forgot until I submitted but will leave saying "admin jscuttle" next time if need so ^^ Let me know na^^

Lol I'm still spazzing over all the Opening ceremony pics I saw on IG kekekeke too many to post up but I'll pick one or two of my faves to share if some ppl dont feel like logging onto their IGs^^
no need to put names who post cos others view it will know who the admin doing the job and updating they will check the liking fan listing and next to your name it will say 'Manager' so they know that there are more than 1 admin i did open Pope/Ploy fb there are 4 admin doing updates whoever find stuff first they will post plus i got some Thai friends that is helping on translating 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@hippo u want to be another admin posting updates on kichy fb cos I'm busy atm just tell me your name i will add u

hippo

sarNie Adult
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
they look so peaceful :crush:  :crush: and super adorable!!!