[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

hippo

sarNie Adult
Awww...these two are cute!
Thanks for all the pics and clips

Lol at their teeth comment....and he told her she should wear retainers.....lmao!!
I wanna see both onscreen and bts moments of these two, if they are gonna be this playful with each other. Lol
Yay! A new couple, I think I'm gonna love watching.
By the sounds of their characters this one is a gender I'm gonna like.
And I really like her style of clothes in here to.

Can't wait for more pics at the opening ceremony and filming of the Lakorn

Someone has already made an IG fan account for these two ...it's.... Kenpnamtarnfc

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Excited to be watching this part. <3 I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the casts. Ken with Pichy & Phet with Toey. <3 I LOVE TOEY! Haha, Ken and Pichy looks too good together. I don't think I can be patient waiting. -___- <|3

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Hippo for the info :) I will go follow soon 'cause I love love this couple!

Ohh so that's why she slapped his arm and then laughed and covered her mouth? Lol Maybe instead of KICHY: The Stiff Couple, we should call them KICHY: The Wealthy Teeth Couple?! Hahahaha jk!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
Thanks Hippo for the info :) I will go follow soon 'cause I love love this couple!

Ohh so that's why she slapped his arm and then laughed and covered her mouth? Lol Maybe instead of KICHY: The Stiff Couple, we should call them KICHY: The Wealthy Teeth Couple?! Hahahaha jk!
that sounded even cuter than Kichy just the name but added describe words even double the cuteness if they already came up a instagram fanof Kichy i shall make a facebook page do u want to join me @scuttle i will add u as admin the first person 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
that sounded even cuter than Kichy just the name but added describe words even double the cuteness if they already came up a instagram fanof Kichy i shall make a facebook page do u want to join me @scuttle i will add u as admin the first person 
Sure! I would be honored to :D Haha keep me posted^^ I love the nickname KICHY itself but either way works!! Ahhh!! So excited!! :D

hippo

sarNie Adult
wow that was super fast ALICE =D

i just watched an interview of Ken and he said he was a little shy that people are already cheering these two just from the fitting pics....what can we say...the chemistry 
is there :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

can't wait till the 25th more KITCHY moments for us.  :kiss3:

the whole teeth teasing is so cute....
ken ended by saying that they have strong bones and Namtarn said it is a new trend....lol.....i think there will be heaps more teeth teasing moments...i wish we could hear the rest of the interview...namtarn was going to continue by saying that people are not going to focus on watching their teeth...

gahhh :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  so excited for this, especially because of their characters and romcom genre tooo

a new place for me to spazzz

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
wow that was super fast ALICE =D

i just watched an interview of Ken and he said he was a little shy that people are already cheering these two just from the fitting pics....what can we say...the chemistry 
is there :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

can't wait till the 25th more KITCHY moments for us.  :kiss3:

the whole teeth teasing is so cute....
ken ended by saying that they have strong bones and Namtarn said it is a new trend....lol.....i think there will be heaps more teeth teasing moments...i wish we could hear the rest of the interview...namtarn was going to continue by saying that people are not going to focus on watching their teeth...

gahhh :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  so excited for this, especially because of their characters and romcom genre tooo

a new place for me to spazzz
i went to check and there are 3 KenNamtarn fanclub ig it was a genius and credits to those fans that created 

hippo

sarNie Adult
What?! 3!
Omg....so happy that we are not the only ones spazzing over these 2.
I must go search for the other 2 lol.
They have officially been added to my obsession list.

I've always been quite neutral with Ken p....but when he is with Namtarn they are super cute.

This will be his 3rd or 4th Lakorn right?

Is Toey and phet still in this? I saw fitting pics of puifai and taifoon....so just wondering if they will be taking the place of the other 2 or not.
I guess we will find out on the 25th.

I'm excited to see how this story will turn out, k' Nong said they changed it a little from the book and they will not be playing as the children of aum and janie.....she said it is a very funny story.

Hope it all turns out good ...broadcast has yet to disappoint me.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow ppls is cheering for this couple already! Tat fast! Wat can i say lol i see spark around u two in da fitting pics lol

Ken is so handsome...broadcast sure does know how to stars! Btw loved da nickname girls...

:cheer: for Kichy :cheer:

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
i went to check and there are 3 KenNamtarn fanclub ig it was a genius and credits to those fans that created 
Wow! 3 ALREADY?! That's crazy! I mean in a good way.. Haha I went to go follow "kenpnamtarnfc" already since Hippo pointed that out :) Do you know the other two so I can go follow theirs too?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
Wow! 3 ALREADY?! That's crazy! I mean in a good way.. Haha I went to go follow "kenpnamtarnfc" already since Hippo pointed that out :) Do you know the other two so I can go follow theirs too?
the other 2 is KaneNamtarn.family i'll get the link 4 u
http://web.stagram.com/n/namtarnclub/
http://web.stagram.com/n/kenpnamtarnfc/
http://web.stagram.com/n/g_turtle/ this 3rd one is a mixture of pair but i think this fan he/she adore Kichy there are a few Kichy pic and namtarn 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
tell me your name i will add u as another admin
My real name is Julie but if possible, can you add me using my userID name instead? If so, you can add it under 'jscuttle' to make it short :D Thanks Alice!