[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pics! It's always good to see our lovely cast.
I finally got my internet back so I need to catch up on the new lakorns. :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for all the pictures! I still cannot get over the fact that both couples are so perf. for each other. Hopefully another confirmation date will be given again and can I say that Namtarn looks stunning in that white dress. She looks amazing! :thumbsup:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
THANKS MAHALO for the pictures! :) Namtarn is beautiful in that dress. Ken is handsome too! Ah. >.<

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So it's airing after Janie and Dome's lakorn? Such exciting news. 555 I want to see this lakorn already. Phet is such a cutie. I haven't seen any of his work yet. Hopefully he'll blow me away in here. Hehe :D I love the cast. They always post funny and cute photos.

Thanks for sharing na! :D

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Aaah Phet, come out wherever you are...
LOL. I'm feeling the same too!

roselovesice said:
So it's airing after Janie and Dome's lakorn? Such exciting news. 555 I want to see this lakorn already. Phet is such a cutie. I haven't seen any of his work yet. Hopefully he'll blow me away in here. Hehe :D I love the cast. They always post funny and cute photos.

Thanks for sharing na! :D
I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed in Phet. He did an amazing job in the Sixth Sense project and I'm sure he'll do great in here too! Love the cast too there so close like a real family.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
@Janajelly & Xiongurl; Me three LOL. Phet is rumored in so many projects I don't even know which one he'll take after Bang Rajan. I know that a 2nd season to Chat Jaopraya is in talks so there is a good chance for more Phet soon :D

@roselovesice; You're gonna love Phet. I found him extremely cute in SS Season 1 and fell head over heels for him in Season 2. He grows on you quite quickly LOL

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Roselovesice: You'll definitely love Phet. He's too iresistible :)
In all the lakorns I've seen with him, his characters have been very convincing and have made me fall in love with him  :thumbsup: 

Xiongurl26: Agree with you about Sixth Sense. I will forever love the SS crew, they're just beyond awesome :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Hazelsky: I loved his spunky character in Chat Jaopraya. Whenever I think about CJP, I immediately think about Phet's kickas* & cute character & that one scene where he dresses like a female nurse :lmao3: 
I can't wait to see more of his roles in the future~ Hopefully, more pa'ek roles, too!
And yes, he grows on you! :lol: 

Mahalo: Thank you for the video :D  They're so cute singing and they're such beautiful people~

Janajelly1 & Leemyis: Me, too! I want Phet & Namtarn to pair up one day~ They make a cute pair, too.
Also, Leemyis, loving your new main pic & siggie. Phet is looking to fine ;)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ahh, talkin about Phet without me?! Jk. That's my fault. Aha. I'm so happy you all like Phet. Hehe. He is Sooo dreamy! I too love all his characters. He does well in all. And there's a CJP 2?! That's awesome! Phet was badass. Lolol. He was also so funny and cute. Ah, I can't wait.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Ahh, talkin about Phet without me?! Jk. That's my fault. Aha. I'm so happy you all like Phet. Hehe. He is Sooo dreamy! I too love all his characters. He does well in all. And there's a CJP 2?! That's awesome! Phet was badass. Lolol. He was also so funny and cute. Ah, I can't wait.

LOLOL :) A lot of Phet fans.
I know right. Phet was so great. I enjoyed all the bromance between the brothers :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I've never seen Phet's acting, but he's looking mighty fine in pictures. I can't imagine how handsome he'll be in motion. I got a glimpse in the clip I've posted. Now I want me a Phet in my life. Lol. I'm pretty excited to see everyone's acting in here. I'm only tuning in because I loved part I. So I'm curious to see how much Ken and Namatarn have improved. I saw a bit of Ken's acting in Look Tard and saw Pichy in Majurat See Nampeung with Ken T., so it's been awhile. I'm now excited to see Phet also so I hope I'm in for a pleasant surprise with this cast.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've yet to finish the first part. Hehe. You know, when you watch something and then something more interesting comes along and you tune into that instead...that's exactly my story with the first part. Haha. I watched episode one and then I became distracted with Samee Teethra...then Samee...then Samee Ngern Phon...then...you guys get the point.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
That's what I was thinking too Jana. Hopefully it will because if it doesn't then that means extra waiting time again.....

@Phatman: Same thing happened to me too! lol. I stopped on episode 5 but I still have some time before this one airs so I might just go back and finish it right up.

Btw, has any of you guys seen Chat Jao Praya? I know Phet's in their and I really want to watch it but could not find any subs. You guys know if anyone subbed it?? or at most just even recap.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Xiongurl26 said:
That's what I was thinking too Jana. Hopefully it will because if it doesn't then that means extra waiting time again.....

@Phatman: Same thing happened to me too! lol. I stopped on episode 5 but I still have some time before this one airs so I might just go back and finish it right up.

Btw, has any of you guys seen Chat Jao Praya? I know Phet's in their and I really want to watch it but could not find any subs. You guys know if anyone subbed it?? or at most just even recap.
I know. Haha. I still would like to finish it though...somehow...sometime. Haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Xiongurl26 said:

Hey, girl :) As for Chat Jao Praya, I've seen it and enjoyed it lots. The 4 brothers are too awesome :)
As for subs, there are no subs sadly. And I don't think there are any recaps either.
I just watched it without subs ^__^

Kinda off topic but it's relating to Phet so why not, eh? I just finished Saeng Dao Klang Jai the other day and oh gosh, Phet is such a looker.
So handsome~ While I was watching the last few episodes, my mom tuned in and kept talking about how handsome Phet was xD
I love his character in the lakorn so much <3 His crying scenes were so beautiful ;~; Ahhh, such an incredible actor.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I know. Haha. I still would like to finish it though...somehow...sometime. Haha.
I know how you feel... I'd like to finish it too.

huajaikaungtur said:
Hey, girl :) As for Chat Jao Praya, I've seen it and enjoyed it lots. The 4 brothers are too awesome :)
As for subs, there are no subs sadly. And I don't think there are any recaps either.
I just watched it without subs ^__^

Kinda off topic but it's relating to Phet so why not, eh? I just finished Saeng Dao Klang Jai the other day and oh gosh, Phet is such a looker.
So handsome~ While I was watching the last few episodes, my mom tuned in and kept talking about how handsome Phet was xD
I love his character in the lakorn so much <3 His crying scenes were so beautiful ;~; Ahhh, such an incredible actor.
Darn! Well... It's okay. I started watching it w/o subs anyways cause it got really good. Totally agree about the 4 brothers. Talking about Saeng Dao Klang Jai I plan on watching it too so I guess I will after I finish Chat Jao Praya! :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Xiongurl26 said:
I know how you feel... I'd like to finish it too.

Darn! Well... It's okay. I started watching it w/o subs anyways cause it got really good. Totally agree about the 4 brothers. Talking about Saeng Dao Klang Jai I plan on watching it too so I guess I will after I finish Chat Jao Praya! :)

I know right, I had the same reaction when I found no subs -.-" How far are you on Chat Jao Praya?
But yes, definitely give SDKJ a shot, it's such a sweet lakorn :)