[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hazelsky: Thanks for the hot photo of Phet xD Gotta get 'em pills!

Leemyis: I don't know if I'm ready, oh gosh. I'm gonna go crazy but yes, super hyped for this lakorn!! :D

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
hazelsky said:
May 21st! I need to get myself ready. We only have a month left :woot:
I will try to wait patiently for the teasers lol
:O I totally forgot about t-sers! How could I. :facepalm: Definitely going to try to manage myself when they come!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Teasers ... oh gee, I don't know if I'll be able to handle them without getting crazy, Lol, JK.
Anyways, I'm hyped for teasers!! :) I'm sure the teasers will make us even more excited!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Just figured out my last day of school will be May 20th! :woot:  This girl here is a happy camper now :dance1: . What a great way to be starting Summer Break with Kichy and PheToey.  :heart:  :heart:

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thinking about the teasers is driving me nuts.
I'll still be in school, but I'll make time for Kichy & PheToey <3

I just realize, it's been a year since Namtarn was onscreen.
I rewatched MSNP so many times that I literally forgot she was gone lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Xiongurl26 said:
Just figured out my last day of school will be May 20th! :woot:  This girl here is a happy camper now :dance1: . What a great way to be starting Summer Break with Kichy and PheToey.  :heart:  :heart:
good on ya my heart is pumping very fast i wanna see Kichy 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I forgot all about the teasers!!! OMG. I'm NOW excited to see them! FANGIRLING EVERYWHERE. :3

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just finished Sixth Sense 2 the other day & can I just say Phet is too cute?
His role as Doc Vardh is so cute and I can't help but blush at how much he loves his girl, Krissie in there. His acting is so great.
Has anyone seen SS? I'm in a major withdrawal now, that series was too good for me :)

Just wanna keep this thread going :)

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Don't get me started on how much I love Dr. Vardh. He's like the sweetest and most caring person ever. Nate is so luck to have a man like him.
I love the way he stands up to her brother even though he is so cheesy most of the time, but most of all, I love that fact that he loves Nate wholeheartedly.
Like the doctor that he is, he treats her with care and is understanding. One of the main reasons I've come to adore and love Phet so much lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hazelsky: I was so happy to see your reply.
And yes, he is such a lovable person. I especially loved the scene in SS2 where he was asking Peach about Netr's whereabouts. Don't know if you know the scene I'm talking about.
But oh gosh, his acting there just showed how much he loved Netr. I also loved how they still stuck together strongly even after Peach & Nath's interventions.
Yes, he's also not the typical doctor. His badboy-doctor character totally captured my heart.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm happy to see your reply as well, Marina. :)
I know exactly which scene you are talking about. The extent he would go for the one he loves makes me admire his character.
Phet's acting during that part was so realistic. Netr's brother was asking all nicely, and I'm like, "dude your sister is in a life and death situation, we got no time for you to ask kindly".
Then Vardh jumps in and grabs onto Peach and demands to know where Netr is. I was like, "yes man, finally we are getting somewhere with this" LOL
They say true love can withstand any obstacles. <3 Peach doesn't even stand a chance against the power of their love. hehehe.
Bad-boy-baby faced-doctor also have a very special place in my heart.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@Marina and @Hazelsky.  Hey, don't forget to count me in.  Phet is such a cutie as Dr. Vardh.  I would love to have a Doctor boyfriend like him. :D

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh count me in too! Dr. Vardh is one of a kind. LOL @ Hazelsky: I felt the same during that scene! I got so aggravated at P' Nath. 

I have two clips left and I cant find anytime to get to them. The sad part is that its the wedding too. :( I can't believe I can't find any time for it. Ughh. I definitely will get major withdrawals soon. He was my favorite pair in SS1 and still was in SS2 but I was sad because there were barely any scenes of them. 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I AM NOT CALM  :woot:  LOL

I'm trying to watch other dramas and do other things and focus on school to keep my mind off DKD.
Sadly, its not working too well.

On the other hand, I guess everyone loves Dr. Vardh. :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hazelsky: Yes, I just admire him so much. Netr is one lucky girl :)
Agreed, his acting was so great. He was so sweaty, too and that added on to his hotness & his love for Netr, LOLOL. But I really adored his acting there.  :thumbup: 
I wanted to hurt Peach & Nath during that scene, they were both seriously pissing me off xP Agreed, Nath was just too blinded by Peach, oh gosh. And then Peach is all acting like it's a joking matter, ugh. 
Yay, I'm happy you know which scene I'm talking about. Also, I loved the scene where he proposed to her even though Nath totally ruined it :thumbdown: 
Agreed with you. So far, all of Phet's roles have captured me. He's truly incredible :heart: 

Leemyis: I just knew we'd see your comment soon :lol: Agreed, having a boyfriend like him would be too great.

Xiongurl26: Agreed. Hazelsky did a great job describing how I felt during that scene, too.
Two clips left of SS, you mean? Yeah, the wedding :) Such a great scene even though I feel the ending could have had 'more.'
I wish there was more to Phet's couple in SS2, too but at the end, I fell in love with all couples especially Phet's and Top & Wawwa B) 

Janajelly1: You are too creative & cute w/ all these photos. Love that, LOLOL!! How can I keep calm when they're so freakin awesome!??
Oh gosh, I can't stop fangirling over this beautiful cast.