[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
That scene where her nose is bleeding kind of foreshadows something. I hope it's just a regular nose bleed and nothing malignant. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Alice said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLisS_iLZ2E&feature=player_embedded
this clip mention that KenP and Janie is as mum and child 
so assuming Tanya is Janie

The host was saying that the current ver. of this series is going to be slightly different than the original series. Instead of Ken P & Janie being mother and son, they are doing it differently. (He didn't mention what was different) The host said, since Ken P & Janie plays Rang Ngao together already, they didn't want them to play mother and son in Dao Kien Deun because people would get confused. "Kow reuy mai yong" meaning, "they're not relating it". So I think it means the producers changed the relationship of the characters from part 1 & 2 to something other than Janie being Ken P's mother.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:

The host was saying that the current ver. of this series is going to be slightly different than the original series. Instead of Ken P & Janie being mother and son, they are doing it differently. (He didn't mention what was different) The host said, since Ken P & Janie plays Rang Ngao together already, they didn't want them to play mother and son in Dao Kien Deun because people would get confused. "Kow reuy mai yong" meaning, "they're not relating it". So I think it means the producers changed the relationship of the characters from part 1 & 2 to something other than Janie being Ken P's mother.
have u read the novel of the two part yet? heard that the novel is like that Ken is Janie son but khun Nong will change things around 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
agree I want him to...or both start to develop at the same time (Ying and her couple)

Nice MV

BiPi

sarNie Egg
Watching ep2 now .. couldn't take my eyes off Khun Dao's sexy legs ... her training routines really paid off well 
She has the most amazing and beautiful legs ... 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
So Ken won't play their son? Omg make that true, i don't see how they can make him fit in as their son tbh this lakorn look already too modern and recent, having the 2nd part set in 20 years or so later would be just awkward imo

Agreed, Janie sure does have a really nice body! Plus her skin color is just perfect  :heart: She's just so perfect! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
queenyeon said:
So Ken won't play their son? Omg make that true, i don't see how they can make him fit in as their son tbh this lakorn look already too modern and recent, having the 2nd part set in 20 years or so later would be just awkward imo

Agreed, Janie sure does have a really nice body! Plus her skin color is just perfect  :heart: She's just so perfect! 
base from the novel Ken is Aum/Janie son but the actual lakorn Broadcast will change it 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Alice said:
have u read the novel of the two part yet? heard that the novel is like that Ken is Janie son but khun Nong will change things around 

I haven't read the novels. & Yes, thats what the host was saying. He said the producer didn't want it to be similar to the original plot/series.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I could careless about DKD2. I don't think it will receive this type of recognition. Well at least to me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (I know DKD2 is quite popular on Pantip lol especially Ken P and Namtarn (did I even get her name right lol)) anyways I just wish this was a weekend time slot. That means 3 episode a week. How awesome would that be!!!

guys am so confuse about what are talking about DKD2 and who is Ken P and Namtarn ? someone mention this is a novel. where can I found the books? can someone please be kind an d explain to me :) so the second part is being filmed already is there is going to be a lapse time in the lakorn ? where some 20 years pass

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
So this week, Aum is planning to drop the fake relationship between him and Dao if I am not mistaken, right? Yet I saw them sleeping together though. I can't really wait for ep 4 now! Wednesday is taking so long to come!!!!!!!