[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg Aum is so handsome ---drooling--- Janie look so plastic lol still gorgeous

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
These two have no problem goofing around each other at all! I like :) all these pics make me no worry...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Anyone know what brand Janie's white sneakers are? They're awesome and I want them LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like Janie's hair, it's very nice and looks beautiful, but it doesn't really look good because it makes her whole body look disproportionate. Her hair is so voluminous that it makes her upper body look bigger than her lower body. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
-AyLove- said:
*Pic*

Cr: Verasalon's IG

I really love this picture. She looks amazing in the outfit! So cool-looking! Not to mention sexily casual! :drool: The shirt may be hiding her actual waist, but it leaves a lot to the imagination. Hawt without even attempting it. :thumbsup: As usual, her hair is gorgeous!

phatman said:
I like Janie's hair, it's very nice and looks beautiful, but it doesn't really look good because it makes her whole body look disproportionate. Her hair is so voluminous that it makes her upper body look bigger than her lower body. 

Yeah, I agree with you, Phatman. I do like how volumnious Janie's hair is, and it is very beautiful, but it's not the best type of hair for me to wish that my hair is like that instead. :D I do want her volumnious hair, but I don't want my hair exactly like hers haha. But still, Janie has nice hair.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
thanks you aylove for the photos, a little taken aback seeing janie in uni uniform, she still fits the uniform!

more photos, courtesy janie's ig

and I also love this one

i bet he's gonna make a wonderful father ^^
cr. aum's ig

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ dertaajar: No Problem. Also, Thank You for updating photos too. ^^

This seems like this will be a cute and funny lakorn. I can't wait to watch this. :D

I love Janie's smile. 

Here's another one.

Cr: As Tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
man Aum/Janie make a lovely pair i wish they both date each other but too bad they're both taken 

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult

wows. never saw this theard untill now. im must be blind because this couple is so hot together

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it