[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Aum looks old and frail in those fitting pics. He's gotten skinnier too, get some rest dude! I never realized how short Janie is compared to Aum, they are quite compatible. I'm super psyched!!!!!!!!!!!!
I notice that when I watched the video. Ken P is actually taller than aum, but the height difference wasn't so obvious in RN but when with aum, she's so short and small... maybe at that time she didn't wear heels

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know if I didn't ship Ateam, I would root for Aum and Janie. They look incredible together. I just love the way he grabs her from the waist haha as usually Aum is such a meanie.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hmm i agree with u Fun looks like Janie she's here to replace Ateam I find Aum/Janie they matches good to see them again

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually for me no one can replace Ateam. But Aum and Janie has the potential for making me drool over and love.

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
Wow in the clip they seem so comfortable (intimately comfortable) with each other n close. I could see chemistry, I'm rooting for this couple! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for another clip...WOW they seem very close like they being working together when they have only have one lakorn together...this one will be their second which i'm really excited to see...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm going to name this pair AJ or JA Team ha this is similar to when they had Rteam then Chompoo pop up it became RC Team

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
wow j&a really look comfy wif each other, so cute. m so looking forward to this new lakorn. i bet there will be lots of chemistry & sexiness in them. A u decide whether it should be JA or AJ, i'll just follow. thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow j&a really look comfy wif each other, so cute. m so looking forward to this new lakorn. i bet there will be lots of chemistry & sexiness in them. A u decide whether it should be JA or AJ, i'll just follow. thanks.
I'll call them AJ since A stand for Ateam then Janie pop up so I'll combine them

here are pictures of the 2nd part of the fitting - Broadcast chose a good casting like Ron AF3, P'Lift,Bowie Attama etc
credit to Versalon IG