[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I am late on this but OMG Aum and Janie!!! I loved Lady Yaowarat. Excited that they have reunited.

Janie looks thinner than when she filmed Raeng Ngao. Not that she needed to lose weight but omg she has such a nice body figure. She is really working up to tone her body. Glad that she is not taking it to the extreme and doing it to keep her healthy. She looks great in the fitting videos.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
thank you for the fitting photos. seems like yaya ying will be the nang'rai in here. not sure about the other girl.
janie and aum looks good together. ^^ can't wait to see this romantic comedy lakorn of them.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I return back to this tread right in time LOL Aum & Janie look sexy mas together...Look like Janie lost tone of weight??? another HOT pair to be looking forward too! And something new for Aum after a long while lol...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thank you for the fitting photos. seems like yaya ying will be the nang'rai in here. not sure about the other girl.
janie and aum looks good together. ^^ can't wait to see this romantic comedy lakorn of them.
i don't think there will be comedy

cecilia

Staff member
I'm excited for this one .. b/c it sounds like the kdrama 'BAD COUPLE' .. P'ek is some rich heir/prince while n'ek is independent. She has everything except -- a child lol -- she does not want marriage but just a child therefore she went out to look for this perfect sperminate man lol (been so long since i use this term on p'Umm -- last time it was on JLR lol)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
thanks A and everybody for da pics....janie&aum sure make a sexy hot couple. m so looking forward to this lakorn and janie never disappoint.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Ceci well I hope that it will be better than Bad Couple because I did not like that drama.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aum looks old and frail in those fitting pics. He's gotten skinnier too, get some rest dude! I never realized how short Janie is compared to Aum, they are quite compatible. I'm super psyched!!!!!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Everyone seems so irrelevant when Aum and Janie shinning so bright.

When are they going to start filming? I haven't spazz in a long time other than NM2.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
wondering when will it be da opening ceremony?? sorry if it been post already... :scratchhead2: