[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Asy, i'm waiting for this b/c i love Janie, but not the couple, IMO, don't think Um and Janie have chemistry at all, still watching it
Hi Icyplace, i share the same sentiments totally, will watch cos of janie, love janie <3, and yeah more than one lakorn will be great ! best of all janie and kenT again, i just love janie&ken so much.....miz them so much after krjl....been rewatching their sweet sweet scenes <3<3<3janie&ken

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Hi Icyplace, i share the same sentiments totally, will watch cos of janie, love janie <3, and yeah more than one lakorn will be great ! best of all janie and kenT again, i just love janie&ken so much.....miz them so much after krjl....been rewatching their sweet sweet scenes <3<3<3janie&ken
You have KRJL withdrawal huh, good Janie has a line of lakorn for her, so we will see her again next yr, hope this one is good too despite the fact i don't like the pairing. my hope for her next partner is Great, Por T or Pope, lol, keep paring her with all my fav

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You have KRJL withdrawal huh, good Janie has a line of lakorn for her, so we will see her again next yr, hope this one is good too despite the fact i don't like the pairing. my hope for her next partner is Great, Por T or Pope, lol, keep paring her with all my fav
KRLJ wasn't that good maybe cos its Uma99 but Broadcast totally different they are amazing company

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
hi icyplace, as long as janie keeps having lakorn will satisfied us janie lovers !! great is a good choice, seen great and janie's lakorn and amazing they had great chemistry 2, both r cute & beautiful.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hi icyplace, as long as janie keeps having lakorn will satisfied us janie lovers !! great is a good choice, seen great and janie's lakorn and amazing they had great chemistry 2, both r cute & beautiful.
oh btw Great and Janie already paired it was their old lakorn together I'll find the clip of the lakorn for u later

icyplace

sarNie Adult
oh btw Great and Janie already paired it was their old lakorn together I'll find the clip of the lakorn for u later
Thanks Alice my dear, I already saw it, she died and a soul of Tui's wife ( forgot the actress name, she's good too) occupied her, that 's why i like Great and Janie paring,

surely Great 's best partner must be Matt, i just wanna see Janie pairing with different P'eks .

.................but Broadcast totally different they are amazing company
I like Broadcast too, been seeing a lot of good projects from them, besides this, hope the storyline is good too. Cross my fingers and wait

Yep, Totally agree with you,
BTW, why did you change your TikAff nick, i like your old nick too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@icyplace this lakorn is Broadcast big project so it won't disappoint you and plus Aum/Janie

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Alice my dear, I already saw it, she died and a soul of Tui's wife ( forgot the actress name, she's good too) occupied her, that 's why i like Great and Janie paring, surely Great 's best partner must be Matt, i just wanna see Janie pairing with different P'eks . I like Broadcast too, been seeing a lot of good projects from them, besides this, hope the storyline is good too. Cross my fingers and wait Yep, Totally agree with you, BTW, why did you change your TikAff nick, i like your old nick too
hi icyplace i got lock out with tikaff pw so had to recreate another, wanted kenie but was taken and had to think of something.. hope us janie and ken lovers will always have opportunity to discuss, vent, love our beloved darling janie&ken.

janie and great drama was good...love da part when great met janie 4 da 1st time at da train station, tat moment was so enchanting, both of them looked so attractive, its instant love 4 this pair 4 me 2 ...

anguage was a bit of challenge btw i dun understand thai but just watch and read recap or eng sub...love of lakorn is greater than language barrier !

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
me 2, you know i watched so many times the clip they were shooting the CH3 2013 calendar. when Janie grabbing ken's shoulder for the Ipad, which was soooooooooo lovely!!!
I hope janie and Um could have chemistry between them!

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
me 2, you know i watched so many times the clip they were shooting the CH3 2013 calendar. when Janie grabbing ken's shoulder for the Ipad, which was soooooooooo lovely!!!
I hope janie and Um could have chemistry between them!
hi mickeyrose from their calendar vid gives da impression tat ken&janie r v comfortable wif ea other & had lots of fun. they should be after all they have four lakorns together. even then still i'll never tired of seeing new ken&janie lakorn. <3<3<3 ken&janie

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
hi mickeyrose from their calendar vid gives da impression tat ken&janie r v comfortable wif ea other & had lots of fun. they should be after all they have four lakorns together. even then still i'll never tired of seeing new ken&janie lakorn. <3<3<3 ken&janie
yes, i will never tired of watching them pairing together, and I think Janie with Um gonna be great too!~~

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
เรื่อง ดาว เกี้ยว เดือน &middot; ได้ข่าว มา ว่า ถ้า ไม่มี อะไร ผิดพลาด จะ เปิดกล้อง ปลายเดือน พฤศจิกายนนี้ &middot; คุณ ปณธี เขียน บท &middot; แน่ชัด แล้ว ว่า พระนาง คือ &middot; อั้ม &middot; อธิ ชาติ และ เจนี่
cr-tara2004th
this should start to shoot at the end of November
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12922461/A12922461.html