[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ok dont hate dont discriminate
i love it too when my favourite couple is paired(mteam) but i do love it when they have a chance to pair up with someone else because like yadech it can get tiring especially when they're always in an agricultural theme lakorn

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! I've been waiting for Janie and Aum to reunite for a long time now. I don't mind Cherry too but I prefer Janie over Cherry any day.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This is even better....Aum and Janie solo shopping this ie true....excited for this lakorn now lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Another lakorn for Janie! Yay! I have never seen these two before in a lakorn I know they did one
together before though. Umm.This will be interesting. Thanks for the updates. I love both Cherry
and Janie;so, I wouldn't mind who gets it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think they decided to switch from Cherry to Janie since Cherry will reunite with Ken in 'Raeng Ruk' its also produce by Broadcast and Janie has no upcoming since she's done with Rang Ngao

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
janie and aum
this is gonna be the first time i see them together and i hope they have great chemistry

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janie and aum
this is gonna be the first time i see them together and i hope they have great chemistry
Aum and Janie had already paired but maybe you just haven't watched their lakorn yet 'lady yaowarat'

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
i'm excited.. i've just found this thread after hearing from Janie that they start filming next month.. alright ladies/gentlemens lets get keep our ears and eyes open for more updated news,pictures etc..

I'm looking forward to this, does anyone have an idea on what the storyline is about? i'm sure someone has mentioned it in the beginning but i was hoping to not have to go back and read. ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol. Here's the one sentence storyline from Tinah.Haha

So according to the novel, nek is suppose to be 32 years old and she's desperate for a baby while praek is a rich businessmen.

Thanks to snow for the decription of the novel

tikaff

sarNie Egg
looking forward 2 janie's next lakorn, support her always <3 janie. next i hope for a janie/kenT drama with a grand wedding !!! love jk