[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
My favorite part from ep. 6 was when she blurted out, "Mai naka khun chai, mai naka!" lol she was dreaming. See spoiler from @bau It made me LOL  :lmao3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
too bad that's just a dream Lmao

Lol @  ying - Pong face when he saw the gun hahaha...i guess i would like him to if he let me abuse him so and come bak for more j/k

the homemade go-cart is kool

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I laughed so hard when she ask p'ek Can i have your sperm?  P'ek said I will give it to you but natuarlly so sexy when he said it.  I like n'ek all confident and unusual. man it's just a dream

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Loved todays episode.

I laughed so hard when Dao was quietly admiring Khun Chai Jun sleeping like a baby. She was so into it and the way he woke up just totally killed the mood! LoL. It was unexpected and halirious.

SPOILER ALERT!

OMG! I swear I literally screamed when that turned out to be a dream. I really thought it was happening! Argh! Damn producers!!! Btw Aum was so Pricking hot! His stare, his smile, his voice in that entire scene...just melts! I think that scene melted my ovaries! Hahaha

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! Actually thought she spilled the beans to Khun Chai today. Darn. And I love Ying and Pong Chan! I was more interested in seeing their scenes today. It's so cute how Ying is beginning to have a crush on him. 

Hi guys :) today episode was so hilarious I love it. It was my impression of the police friend was making feel chai jealous by flirting wth dao ? Can someone pls pls pls say something about the preview for tomorrow ? Why is dao plating on the ground ? Wht is the mom planing ?

bau

sarNie Egg
@padbvoc88

The hotel is probably holding a function or whatever and it seems like it's going to rain.
The mum said if it rains the event is going to be dull, so the n'rai suggested that they have to find a virgin woman to plan an upside down lemongrass stop the rain (it's this belief thingy - lol).
Based on the preview Dao will be the lucky one to do this  :coverlaf: -- she's a 30 year old virgin!! AHAHAHAHAHA

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I find this lakorn to have a very good storyline, but something is missing and I find it sort of lacking! I think it would have been better to be a movie instead of a lakorn. But I loved yesterday's episode when Janie daydreamed that she asked Aum for his sperm and he said, Yes, but he will give it to her by the natural way! Ahem...ahem...meaning them mating, haha... I wish it was real rather than a dream!!!

I like today's episode but I felt a little irritated when dao was been attack my siwa's wife and chai didnt do anything to defend her just stay there :( hope he doesnt beleive what she said!!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Khun Pong was always checked by Khun Ying whenever he was with Khun Dao. While he was dinning with Dao, Khun Ying hired a very beautiful lady to seduce Khun Pong. :D For a type of guy like Khun Pong, Khun Ying is the most fit lady. :DDD

Dao continued befriending with Khun Chai. She was too busy to think others but her future baby. She planned and planned and planned to get her chance. She also made Khun Chai and Khun Pong acknowledge each other....

Si Won and his wife and his girlfriend were in Ching Mai for vacation? They made troubles out of Dao.

Later those two ladies cooperated with Khun Nam to embarras Dao. They let her participate in the festival. Khun Chai did not allow Dao to do that but Dao insisted to prove her virginity. Though she at first did it wrong, due to Khun Chai's nanny, she did it right and stopped the rain. Now Khun Ying was hailing who will doubt Dao's virginity. Khun Chai's mom seemed so satisfied with the results as well as her son, of course.

We have got our cute scene when Khun Chai stole the picture of Dao on his phone by taking it secretly when Dao was talking to a group of artists. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Si Won's girlfriend stole Khun Dao's camera lid to accuse her sexual relationship with Si Won but actually she was the one who did it. Without knowing her friend's plan, Si Won's wife accused Dao in public, upsetting Khun Chai's mom about her image.

Khun Chai was smart. He has already seen Si Won with his girlfriend so he didn't doubt Dao but protected her image before his mom and he also went to Si Won to talk about it, making Si Won quite upset with Khun Chai.

When the pictures and news were published on papers, Khun Dao's brother argued with her and perhaps about her plan to get a child without a father? (forgive me if I interpret wrongly cuz I don't understand Thai.)

Khun Chai was planning to go to Khun Dao but he met Khun Pong who came to Dao for a visit at the parking lot so he stopped going to Dao. Instead, it was Khun Pong who eavesdropped Dao and her brother's conversation about IV baby.

Dao was so embarrassed that Pong knew about it and her brother was smirking at her. Pong later acknowledged Dao's plan and I think he even kind of cooperates with Dao, I believe. (I might be wrong but surly Pong was not upset to know the news at all but laughed at Dao's plan.)

Si Won planned to make troubles in Khun Chai's hotel by hiring a lady to degrade the image of his hotel. Khun Chai was so upset for it.

Later we see Khun Dao dancing at the night club and Khun Ying pulled her cousin to go with her to the place. Khun Chai was not happy until he saw Dao dancing lol playfully, I will say. :pPP then the end.

Next Week:
We will get to see Aum's naked body abs.... xxx :drools: :drools: :pervie: :pervie:
Khun Dao was nosebleeding... :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:
Khun Dao's brother met Khun Chai.
Cute scenes of our second OTP ... Ying and Pong. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Can't wait to pass this week fast!!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Woooo! today's episode is very satisfying! Lots of interesting scenes. and LOTS n LOTS of khun chai & Dao scenes! My favorite line was when Khun Chai & Dao were talking:
Dao: "I think I'll have to leave your hotel or go back to BKK"
Khun Chai: "Why is that?"
Dao: "Because if I am near those ppl (Siwa, his wife & mistress) you're resort might get destroyed"
Khun Chai: "Ha, my Resort has the #1 insurance on it, please feel free to"
Dao: "Don't go back on your words later on"
Khun Chai: "But I know you wouldn't do it. The least you'd do is use Siwa to irritate his wife", "But next time, don't *use that method*, please"
Dao: "Why? Are you afraid, Onuma (the wife) is going to destroy your resort?"
Khun Chai: "No, I am afraid, I'll be the one to destroy it myself."
meaning he'd get jealous if she used Siwa (or if she got close to her ex in some way)
Khun Chai is so subtle in his flirtation! its cuuuuute! :dance1: 

Btw, Khun Pong is totally infatuated with Dao. He's even more so, when he found out Dao's plans. He's all sneaky using his online persona to ask Khun Ying questions about Khun Chai's weaknesses/flaws. HOPEFULLY, he starts developing some sort of crush on Khun Ying, because Ying basically is starting to like him now.

p.s. Why is Onuma so STUPID!! How does she not know that her friend is having an affair with her husband? Its SO obvious! I like her and her husband bickering though. She just needs to stop being jealous over the wrong person.

Can't wait for next week's episode! We get some fan service! Khun Chai's hot bod!
Lol @ Dao nose bleeding hahaha!
& Maaaaaybe Dao's brother is going to reveal her secret to Khun Chai??  :scratchhead2:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
BiPi said:
In case anyone wants to try it out, should check out    http://www.lanecrawford.com/ash/women/plp
This website offer free shipping and return by end of September. In case, it doesn't fit right, you can return with no expense spare ;)
I was looking at the shoe that you guys talk about and found out this interesting fact about her shoes. Do you know what the name of her shoes is?

Ash Virgin Sneaker Taupe Nappa Leather
I was like loz, What? Even the shoe is?????? :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
padbvoc88@hotmail.com said:
Wow!!! Thank u so much for today's episode review andreanaing !!!!!!!! U just made my day !!!!!!! :) hope u hv a good day as well :)
 you too, Padbvoc88. We need to stay together in this forum to spare the whole week until Wednesday. Oh....... I miss Wednesdaysssssssssss... :weee:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching episode 6. O M G! I can't believe I fall for that scene. The scene at the end when Dao dreamed that she confessed to Khun Chai about wanting his sperm. I actually thought it was for real for a bit! Lol. At first, I didn't believe it but then it just got so real. Lol. In the dream, when Khun Chai said he will give it to her the natural way! I was " O M G! " I was screaming!!! Lol. But DAM! It was just a dream. Lol. Gosh, ruined the mood. hahhah...

Damn, everyone is in Chiang Mai!

Off I go to go watch episode 7!!! EXCITED! :D

---------------------

Done with 7. I kind of feel bad for Khun Ying because Khun Pong is using her to get information about Khun Chai's flaws.And Khun ying is falling for him too. I wonder, what her reaction will be like when she find out that Khun Pong is that dude, she have been chatting with online. 

I also can't wait for Yaya Ying to find out her husband and so call best friend have been cheating behind her back. Kind of feel bad for her because she;s so slow and stupid. She listens to everything her best friend tell her. Poor Girl. 

Khun Chai,Khun Chai is in love with Dao. :) I love it when Dao slap her cheeks to see if it was real. Lol. Silly girl. I love her. 

cecilia

Staff member
He had another nightmare .. way, too workaholic that he dreamed about working even when he's sleeping (poor guy, he's stressing over the stupid mess Siwon created for him ... i hope he stands firm on his threat and make that crazy Siwon stop hangning around his woman for once!)