[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is confirm. If you do not believe...

i know you don't like Yard and all of you want to see Por-Ploy more than Por-Yard.

Hope Por-Ploy again in next Lakorn.
Yeah I believed that this Lakorn is confirm but we have not hear any news from Ploy and Por yet so we don't really know.
From the news in Radara.net, Ploy tell the news reporter that She don't really
know about this lakorn yet and they have not get her the role of the character yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Did she mean "Hong Sabud Lai" ??

it's change Ploy to Janie. or other Lakorn. ?

i'm not sure about that lakorn but i will find more detail about that lakorn and tell you later.
that is an old news and its not hong sabut lai there will be another Tv Scene new lakorn they will pair Por N/Ploy this time cos a disappointment Ploy
has pulled out cos of her filming khun seuk hasn't finished so they got Janie to replace Ploy they haven't announce the title of the new lakorn of Ploy and Por N yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
to make this clear for u all to understand
Buang Barp - polyplus has already confirm the cast/ Por Thrisadee, Ploy Cherman, Yardthip the news thanks to ploycherman.com and oho magazine source posted @pantip

the new project by Tv Scene unconfirm title
the pra'nang is Por Nattawut and Ploy Cherman their own lakorn together Ploy will be nang'ek

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow another lakorn of Ploy and it with Por N!!! Yeah a dream come true after their last one they chane da n'ek!!! Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Por N might look better with Ploy more than Por T its been a while eversince pooyai lee kub nang ma ended they had good chemistry the best well known onscreen
couple now a new lakorn buang barp but not as pair its just unfair to our beloved Pteam

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
ปอเตรียมประกบพลอยในละครพีเรียดฟอร์มยักษ์'บ่วงบาป' แย้มร่วมงานญาญ่าใน'ดาวเรือง'​
หวนพบกันอีกครั้งกับพระเอกหนุ่ม ปอ ทฤษฎี และสาวพลอย เฌอมาลย์ ในละครพีเรียดฟอร์มยักษ์'บ่วงบาป' หลังสร้างความประทับใจกันมาแล้วจากละคร​
ผู้ใหญ่ลีกับนางมา ทั้งนี้ พระเอกหนุ่มปอ ยังแย้มออกมาด้วยว่ามีโอกาสได้ร่วมงานกับนางเอกสาวสุดฮอต ญาญ่า ในละครเรื่อง ดาวเรือง​

Yeah so excited for this lakorn. Ploy and Por will come back together again. I​
n this lakorn, Por will change his character from playing nice to bad​
and they will open fitting this lakorn soon.​

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha i knew Por character will change from nice innocent to become a villain pra'ek I think the main focus will be Por in here
his the buang barp bet this lakorn there maybe a twisted ending

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, seem like it'll be a challenging role for por. hes good at playing bad. i bet its a revenge drama

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know who the n'ke in here? Is it going to be Yard or Ploy?

I read at SPICY forum news on Ploy and her role in here is much more n'rai..so dose this mean Yard is the n'ke? Or there isn't a n'ke in here?

tinah

sarNie Coma
if ploy is rai than yard must be the n'ek. i hope her role is just as significant. maybe ploy will play something similar to Nois

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there are 2 nang'ek in here Yard is the nice one while Ploy she's half/half and assuming Por T first time playing a villain pra'ek
prediction maybe Por will make both n'ek fall for him and in the end he'll cheated and dumped them then he will face the bad karma he did
and he'll destroy his own life and suffer on his own

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
there are 2 nang'ek in here Yard is the nice one while Ploy she's half/half and assuming Por T first time playing a villain pra'ek
prediction maybe Por will make both n'ek fall for him and in the end he'll cheated and dumped them then he will face the bad karma he did
and he'll destroy his own life and suffer on his own
Oh okay thanks.

Wow Por playing a villain pra'ek...something new..