[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm actually really excite for this lakorn! Ploy back in action! Por and Ploy are so cute!!'

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm actually really excite for this lakorn! Ploy back in action! Por and Ploy are so cute!!'
I've read from their lakorn facebook page and inside news close fan of Pteam said that Por T reuniting in buang barp with his koo-kwan Ploy but just that nobody hasn't come up their own fanclub website Pteam deserve one

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
I've read from their lakorn facebook page and inside news close fan of Pteam said that Por T reuniting in buang barp with his koo-kwan Ploy but just that nobody hasn't come up their own fanclub website Pteam deserve one
Hey thank for the news......

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Okay. So as I'm re-watching the teaser to this lakorn. I don't think I mind if Ploy end up w/ Kan. AHhaha...
I actually want them together now. Either she gets Por or Kan.I don't mind no more. Hahaha.. I can't wait
for this. I know I was thinking too much saying that she might not get to be with Por at the end but now i don't
mind b/c i think I'm liking Kan/Ploy now.hahha.. Whatever,Just please let her have one of them at the end.
Por or Kan then it's all good. :D

------------------------------
The Teaser:

c: as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn there are bits and pieces mixture of Buang, Tard Ruk omg from the teaser looks like Por his the evil pra'ek rai while Kan his the pra'ek looks like Kan/Ploy love story will be destroy by Por damn first time seeing Por play a villain pra'ek :dance3: :cheer: :numchuck:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
one more thing to mention Kan rape Ploy and Por/Ploy Pteam willing scene love scene too this lakorn looks like it doesn't really focus on Yard she might be 2nd's to Ploy
the main focus are the 3 characters Por/Kan battling for one girl which is Ploy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ I know right,Alice. First time seeing Por so mean!!!! I;m so excited for this lakorn now. hhahahah...
I senses another thing that nobody will have a happy ending looks like Por will die from the trailer he got stab

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ploy and Kan is hotttt, i'm totally gonna cheer them. I love it when the n'rai gets rawred and she has her own love story to focus on.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I dont mind seening Kan with Ploy...da two ate hot...i guest Kan might steal my heart from this lakorn like in PS!!! Hehehe

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahahhahaahahahah right it look like por and kan both of them fight for ploy. Hope por n ploy already have something first before ploy will get rape by kan. Oh no por die at the end sad ending then:(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hahahhahaahahahah right it look like por and kan both of them fight for ploy. Hope por n ploy already have something first before ploy will get rape by kan. Oh no por die at the end sad ending then:(
it feels like Kan and Ploy is the n'ek/p'ek Por also p'ek but rai while Yard she's a innocent person which gets bully by others