[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Oh no, I hope Kun Nong is not considering someone else. I was so exciting to see Chompoo in the traditional thai clothing. Actually her feature is not too farang just color her hair darker. Just watch American classic movie, when they wanted to portray the Chinese people or the Japanese all they did were adding eyeliners longer to the eyes corner,hair color for the men they added mustach, they just have to be creatives. So what if Chompoo looks like caucasian, it just a lakorn. So when Bird and Num portrayed as a japanese man how come there was no criticism and sometimes a chinese looks portrayed as a pure Thai _ how come they didn't comment on. I don't know what century or years this lakorn will take place but I know for sure that we all look like farang or chinese even our ancestor are pure..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
theres been a lot of criticism mostly comes from the casting of the leading actress. this is because from the historical novel, the leading actress role by "Chompoo" in this series is named "Karagade" who is a native Thai lady born in the era of His Majesty King Narai the Great.

According to the script that describes the role of the leading female character as a young lady of ancient era, in reality, the supposed leading actress looks Caucasian so the online community says that Channel 3 is trying too much to force this superstar on the audience without considering the appropriateness of the role.

some of the criticisms are so bad that if the casting is like this, it will cause a big effect because the audience are saying the channel is not reliable and will watch tv series from the other channel instead

then theres some audidence who think that Chompoo is suitable for this role cause of her acting performance.

the lakorn will be a past/present type of drama where pra'ek and n'ek were married in the past life and will again marry in the present. i heard it was a really good novel and thats probably why some of the audience are disappointed of the casting, well mainly on the lead actress cause they are fine will tik if he was to be the pra'ek. but he said he hasnt accepted any Tv Series cause he has his new movie.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXhNekV3TURJMU5RPT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE1pMHdNaTB4TUE9PQ==

thanks to Ning for the tran
the n'ek name is karagade :scratchchin: looks like they remaking Anne/Willy old lakorn cos Anne's name is karagade too and its about past,present,future and modern period kind of thing but the ending is a twisted one the nang'ek died it was a sad one Anne/Willy different title but similar storyline

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
the n'ek name is karagade :scratchchin: looks like they remaking Anne/Willy old lakorn cos Anne's name is karagade too and its about past,present,future and modern period kind of thing but the ending is a twisted one the nang'ek died it was a sad one Anne/Willy different title but similar storyline

it was a sad story ?? n'ek will die in the end ??

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It will be awesome if Tik is in here. He did says that he want to play in a lakorn this year but he does not know which one yet. Just hearing that from his interview makes me so happy. Tik in another lakorn..Can't wait to hear which one he's playing here. I actually want him in a comedy lakorn,though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

ปัดเล่นบุพเพสันนิวาสคู่'ชมพู่''ติ๊ก'แย้มมีหนัง'ไอมีสยู'

"ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์ ผลดี" ยันยังไม่มีละครคู่ "ชมพู่-อารยา เอ ฮาร์เก็ต" เรื่อง "บุพเพสันนิวาส" เพราะยังไม่ตอบตกลงเล่นละครกับค่ายไหน แต่ปีนี้น่าจะเล่นสัก 1 เรื่องแย้มมีหนังเรื่อง "ไอมีสยู" ค่ายเอ็ม 39 จ่อคิวฉายกลางปี

หลังจากมีกระแสข่าวว่าแสดงหนุ่ม "ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์" อาจจะได้เล่นละครเรื่อง "บุพเพสันนิวาส" คู่กับ "ชมพู่-อารยา" เจอตัวนักแสดงหนุ่มในงาน "ประกาศผลรางวัล สนับสนุนพลังของคนรุ่นใหม่" สอบถามได้ความดังนี้
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120323/126058/%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B9.html

tinah

sarNie Coma
In tiks latest interview, he still said the same thing that he hasn't accepted any lakorn yet. He did mention that his new movie is done filming already and we should see it by the middle of the year

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ชมพู่ อารยา กับละครเรื่องใหม่ "บุพเพสันนิวาส"

คุณหน่องเตรียมโปรเจ็คละครฟอร์มยักษ์เรื่องใหม่ บุพเพสันนิวาส บทประพันธ์ของคุณรอมแพง เป็นละครพีเรียดเรื่องยิ่งใหญ่ ส่วนนางเอกวางตัวไว้ที่ ชมพู่ อารยา ส่วนพระเอกหลังจากติ๊ก เจษฎาภรณ์ ได้ปฏิเสธไป ล่าสุดผู้ที่ถูกวางตัวให้เป็น สมาร์ท กฤษฎา
Credit: www.pantip.com
Khun Nong of Broadcast has prepare and will agree to open the book casting Tik isn't in here so Broadcast has found a replacement Mart Kritsada as pra'ek and Chompoo Araya n'ek
and this Chomp first role as a princess 'Khun Ying'

http://picpost.postj...com/182999.html

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I am not happy if mart is in here! It will be bogus to have such a wonderful novel be made into a lakorn that praek can't even really act. But this novel seems to be more concentrated in the nangek so yeahh.. I don't mind chompoo in here. I would love to see her in here! But there are also other nangek choices also so I dont worry, I wish I can read thai and read the novel. It seems like a great romance novel.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Mart is one of broadcast actor so I'm not suprise she chosen him and he doesn't have any lakorn lined up besides qi pao. The storyline doesn't just focus on araya caus its about pek and nek falling in love from past life to present. Seem to be like " tae parng ko

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG Smart and Chompoo agree with Cupid Candy fresh new pair!!! I like oowh cant wait for this one now hahaha gosh lot og great cast this year

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am not happy if mart is in here! It will be bogus to have such a wonderful novel be made into a lakorn that praek can't even really act. But this novel seems to be more concentrated in the nangek so yeahh.. I don't mind chompoo in here. I would love to see her in here! But there are also other nangek choices also so I dont worry, I wish I can read thai and read the novel. It seems like a great romance novel.
there aren't any other n'ek choices beside Chompoo she's the only one