[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
absolutely oh btw Cookie_King1970 ja Tinah just told me that Chompoo is reuniting with
Rome in her next few upcoming its Khun Nok Jariya Makers J team again but I'm waiting
for Ch3 to announce and confirm
Chompoo and Rome back together~! Coolness. :) Can't wait for them to confirm it too.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
yes they are back but they haven't release the title yet and Rome/Chomp pair now are
Khun Nok Jariya Makers J Group favourites
Thank Alice. Really wanna know the title of the new lakorn. I really hope they can get back together in a new lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank Alice. Really wanna know the title of the new lakorn. I really hope they can get back together in a new lakorn.
I want to see them in hot/spicy chemistry heated up again and those sweet scene or
perhaps a different kind like a bickering romantic comedy

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So everything is not comfired yet huh??? Will hope it could be anytime sooner lol...Tik would be nice but if tik won't be in here I chose Rome...miss this pair...more importantly it. Period lakorn ha!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So everything is not comfired yet huh??? Will hope it could be anytime sooner lol...Tik would be nice but if tik won't be in here I chose Rome...miss this pair...more importantly it. Period lakorn ha!
Rome and Chompoo going to have a new lakorn for Makers J Khun Nok Jariya same producer
when they did Mia Taeng but Ch3 hasn't announce it yet until Rome/Chompoo clear their
schedule Chompoo still doing her lakorn with Peter Corp but will finished very soon
then she has ruk khun tao fah which there is not much scene just only a couple with Ken
and Rome has other works too but will start later he only has Buang to finished

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
yes they are back but they haven't release the title yet and Rome/Chomp pair now are
Khun Nok Jariya Makers J Group favourites
Chompoo releases the title of this lakorn at Ratree Sommorson when Kalame asked her. Chompoo said, she has kong P Ken and P Noi lakorn Ruk Kun Tao Fah with three nangekes and P Nok Jarya "Samee Kamalor"

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Chompoo releases the title of this lakorn at Ratree Sommorson when Kalame asked her. Chompoo said, she has kong P Ken and P Noi lakorn Ruk Kun Tao Fah with three nangekes and P Nok Jarya "Samee Kamalor"
Thanks for the news. Chompoo new lakorn w/ Rome! Yay!!! So does this mean that episode of TYLS of RS already aired today? i should go check.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this will begin mid of the year. i believe khun nong is waiting to clear the schedule with araya. did she say pope is the pra'ek. she posted pic of him and araya

ตอนนี้เดือนมกราคม เราวางแพลนถ่ายเรื่องแรงเงา แล้วต่อด้วยกี่เพ้า พอไตรมาส 2 ก็จะเป็นมัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง ที่ได้ "แอฟ" มาจับคู่กับ "เคน-ธีรเดช" อีกครั้ง โดยเราวางไว้ว่าหลังแอฟแต่งงาน ช่วงเดือนพฤษภาคมจะเปิดกล้อง เพราะตอนนั้นเคนก็ใกล้เสร็จละครของตัวเองแล้ว ซึ่งเราดีใจมาก เพราะไม่ได้ร่วมงานกับเคนกันมานานมากแล้ว ส่วนแอฟเป็นละครเรื่องแรกที่เราได้มาร่วมงานกัน ส่วนละคร เรื่องบุพเพสันนิวาส ต้องรอเคลียร์คิวก่อน บทน่าจะได้กลางปี ส่วนพระเอกเรายังไม่ได้นักแสดง แต่นางเอกได้แล้วเป็น "ชมพู่-อารยา" แน่นอน" หน่องบอกทิ้งท้าย
ขอบคุณภาพประกอบ : instagram

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this will begin mid of the year. i believe khun nong is waiting to clear the schedule with araya. did she say pope is the pra'ek. she posted pic of him and araya

ตอนนี้เดือนมกราคม เราวางแพลนถ่ายเรื่องแรงเงา แล้วต่อด้วยกี่เพ้า พอไตรมาส 2 ก็จะเป็นมัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง ที่ได้ "แอฟ" มาจับคู่กับ "เคน-ธีรเดช" อีกครั้ง โดยเราวางไว้ว่าหลังแอฟแต่งงาน ช่วงเดือนพฤษภาคมจะเปิดกล้อง เพราะตอนนั้นเคนก็ใกล้เสร็จละครของตัวเองแล้ว ซึ่งเราดีใจมาก เพราะไม่ได้ร่วมงานกับเคนกันมานานมากแล้ว ส่วนแอฟเป็นละครเรื่องแรกที่เราได้มาร่วมงานกัน ส่วนละคร เรื่องบุพเพสันนิวาส ต้องรอเคลียร์คิวก่อน บทน่าจะได้กลางปี ส่วนพระเอกเรายังไม่ได้นักแสดง แต่นางเอกได้แล้วเป็น "ชมพู่-อารยา" แน่นอน" หน่องบอกทิ้งท้าย
ขอบคุณภาพประกอบ : instagram
it said there Khun Nong has confirm Majurat See Nampueng Aff/Ken they didn't mention
Pope's name and the pra'ek is unconfirm the nang'ek spot is Chompoo Araya

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe she's imply that Pope will have a role in this lakorn...
I guess :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres been a lot of criticism mostly comes from the casting of the leading actress. this is because from the historical novel, the leading actress role by "Chompoo" in this series is named "Karagade" who is a native Thai lady born in the era of His Majesty King Narai the Great.

According to the script that describes the role of the leading female character as a young lady of ancient era, in reality, the supposed leading actress looks Caucasian so the online community says that Channel 3 is trying too much to force this superstar on the audience without considering the appropriateness of the role.

some of the criticisms are so bad that if the casting is like this, it will cause a big effect because the audience are saying the channel is not reliable and will watch tv series from the other channel instead

then theres some audidence who think that Chompoo is suitable for this role cause of her acting performance.

the lakorn will be a past/present type of drama where pra'ek and n'ek were married in the past life and will again marry in the present. i heard it was a really good novel and thats probably why some of the audience are disappointed of the casting, well mainly on the lead actress cause they are fine will tik if he was to be the pra'ek. but he said he hasnt accepted any Tv Series cause he has his new movie.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXhNekV3TURJMU5RPT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE1pMHdNaTB4TUE9PQ==

thanks to Ning for the tran