[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yes, Rita too. She is too Farang. Remembering her and Andrew in their prince-princess lakorn. They doesn't look like a Thai at all! And If I show their pic to my friends, surely they won't guess if they are Thai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
taew would look super gorgeous in a thai drational clothes in here with tik. n'eks suppose to be thai looking too

Khun Nong speech from the full translation i got from Tik facebook fc said they Chompoo
to pair with either Tik or Ananda if one of them rejects this offer
as for the story this lakorn involve the older generation pra'nang and the next generation pra'nang so I'm hoping Pope and Taew get to be the younger generation

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, Rita too. She is too Farang. Remembering her and Andrew in their prince-princess lakorn. They doesn't look like a Thai at all! And If I show their pic to my friends, surely they won't guess if they are Thai.
oh btw Asy Taew she actually look Chinese Asian more than Thai
I just don't understand about the casting to fit their character :scratchhead2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I hope Tik accept this. I miss him. But I want him in a comedy lakorn though. Because I am not really a fan of war lakorn. but if he is in here i'll watch for sure and Pope is in here too.I'll watch it more!!hahha. If that even make sense.hahaha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
interview of khun somrak. can someone please translate

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120125/121135/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A9%E0%B9%8C%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AF.html

tinah

sarNie Coma
interview of khun somrak. can someone please translate

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120125/121135/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A9%E0%B9%8C%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AF.html
^ok, so Ning has translated the interview of Khun Somrak for me. He replied to some of the q's that were asked about "Bupae Saniwat" that he has never casted the pra'ek, neither Ananda or Tik were casted. he also said he never discussed anything on this lakorn with Khun Nong. Also, he didnt know if Khun Nong casted chompoo. He just knew Broadcast own many novels but he has no idea about the plans.

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ok, so Ning has translated the interview of Khun Somrak for me. He replied to some of the q's that were asked about "Bupae Saniwat" that he has never casted the pra'ek, neither Ananda or Tik were casted. he also said he never discussed anything on this lakorn with Khun Nong. Also, he didnt know if Khun Nong casted chompoo. He just knew Broadcast own many novels but he has no idea about the plans.
So actually Chompoo is confirmed or not? Still hope Tik to be here.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
But I still wish chompoo to be in here...I do wish something different for her...I never see her in a preiod or histroy lakorn before...so this would be somthing new for her...my guess tho

tinah

sarNie Coma
If khun nong chosen araya then the chances are she will be here. Its just a matter of getting an approval from the channel

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If khun nong chosen araya then the chances are she will be here. Its just a matter of getting an approval from the channel
something going between Khun Sormrak and Khun Nong speech cos I saw a clip saying
Broadcast Khun Nong has prepare another big project and she'll cast Chompoo in it
now the Channel big boss said he doesn't know anything I don't know who to believe
between the two elders :nailbiter:

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Ararya has another lakorn??? No offence to the Ararya likers, but I am tired of seeing her everywhere, she has one lakorn after another. There used to be such a diverse range of actresses, now they only use the same girls or they search for new faces.

tinah

sarNie Coma
something going between Khun Sormrak and Khun Nong speech cos I saw a clip saying
Broadcast Khun Nong has prepare another big project and she'll cast Chompoo in it
now the Channel big boss said he doesn't know anything I don't know who to believe
between the two elders :nailbiter:
cause khun nong havent discussed this lakorn to khun somrak just yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ararya has another lakorn??? No offence to the Ararya likers, but I am tired of seeing her everywhere, she has one lakorn after another. There used to be such a diverse range of actresses, now they only use the same girls or they search for new faces.
yea, not much we can do :teary: its the same with hollywood as well. everywhere lack stars so they overused the ones who are a hot commodity til people get bored of them.

Asy

sarNie Immature
yea, not much we can do :teary: its the same with hollywood as well. everywhere lack stars so they overused the ones who are a hot commodity til people get bored of them.
But I already bored enough with Chompoo LMAO.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No worries na. ;) I know your are her fan. We people have our own bias right. As for me, I don't mind seeing Aff everyday though I know she have haters too.
I'm not a Aff haters I'm a huge fans of both Chompoo and Aff :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Not me, Iwill never get bore of her at all. Love Chompoo always.
absolutely oh btw Cookie_King1970 ja Tinah just told me that Chompoo is reuniting with
Rome in her next few upcoming its Khun Nok Jariya Makers J team again but I'm waiting
for Ch3 to announce and confirm