[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
She doesn’t have that solf feminine look from typical Thai actress. Her looks remind me of someone who had sex reassignment surgery. Anyways just an observation.

Surely all these celebs have their inner circle on how things should work, why pay attention to these rumors unless there’s actually pictures to see so far it’s just words

LOL and who are we to judge who he should get with, you know, it’s more than looks, maybe she’s great in bed... who knows.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
If he stays shy it's probably what you've been having him do while in that basement! Oh Rach!!

But seriously I feel he's shy when around people he's not close to. If you see in the events when he's surrounded by his soccer buddies (King, Phet, Great, Boy, Nadech, Louis, etc) he's comfortable - though he still doesn't seem to have the total confidence the others have. Poor boy! It's those stilted movements, the quiet smiles - that's him all the way, only in his movies then you don't see him like that; he's perfect when acting. Pope don't look like someone who thinks "Hey, I'm very handsome! I've got a great voice! I'm a terrific dancer!" because he's not & he's aware of it. Right now he's probably even surprised he's rated like a sex symbol & idolised by everyone! @phatman is right to point out his awkward hands - when actually our adorable samee is Mr. Awkward Everything!

Ok, a question : @Amata or you guys living in Thailand - in most of the dramas when the characters choose a beach holiday they'll 99.9% say "Hua Hin". Is this a very beautiful beach in the country?
@Rosi

Hua Hin has been famous as a seaside resort town for a long time. In the reign of King Rama VI, two palaces were built there (Now they become tourist attraction). The king had led many royal family members to come to occupy a lot of land to build the palace for the summer season. The lands were given to many other senior civil officials to build a house too. Then many people wished to relax at this beautiful resort. The first seaside resort in Thailand was built at Hua Hin.

I used to go there once for a short time long time ago, so I cannot remember. I have read in Kapook.com people who like Hua Hin say that the sea in Hua Hin is charming because it is calm, quiet. Each wave hitting the shore looks slow. The weather in the morning is cool. Wind is blowing all day. Some parts of the beach are rocky not suitable for swimming so there are no tourists to make a loud noise. That lets couples, families or friends be able to sit and talk by the sea. It is not crowded like Pattaya or Bangsean beaches.

Hua Hin is about 200 kilometers from Bangkok. It takes only about 2 hours. Transportation is very convenience. Besides the beach there are also other interesting places. There are many good accommodations. The price ranges from hundreds to thousands. You can take pictures almost every corner of the city. Anyone who is planning to get married Hua Hin has many points to take a pre-wedding photo. Seafood and desserts are so good. And you can travel there all year round

Those may be the reasons why lakorn producers or characters select Hua Hin beach when they have to choose a beach holiday for their lakorn.

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rosi

Hua Hin has been famous as a seaside resort town for a long time. In the reign of King Rama VI, two palaces were built there (Now they become tourist attraction). The king had led many royal family members to come to occupy a lot of land to build the palace for the summer season. The lands were given to many other senior civil officials to build a house too. Then many people wished to relax at this beautiful resort. The first seaside resort in Thailand was built at Hua Hin.

I used to go there once for a short time long time ago, so I cannot remember. I have read in Kapook.com people who like Hua Hin say that the sea in Hua Hin is charming because it is calm, quiet. Each wave hitting the shore looks slow. The weather in the morning is cool. Wind is blowing all day. Some parts of the beach are rocky not suitable for swimming so there are no tourists to make a loud noise. That lets couples, families or friends be able to sit and talk by the sea. It is not crowded like Pattaya or Bangsean beaches.

Hua Hin is about 200 kilometers from Bangkok. It takes only about 2 hours. Transportation is very convenience. Besides the beach there are also other interesting places. There are many good accommodations. The price ranges from hundreds to thousands. You can take pictures almost every corner of the city. Anyone who is planning to get married Hua Hin has many points to take a pre-wedding photo. Seafood and desserts are so good. And you can travel there all year round

Those may be the reasons why lakorn producers or characters select Hua Hin beach when they have to choose a beach holiday for their lakorn.
Thanks for explaining, @Amata. It has many other endearing qualities then, with food & tourist spots and nice weather. Sometimes it is that way - quiet places have a unique charm against the more popular beaches. And it seems to have a soul too ..... In every movie I've seen which features Hua Hin, it's often "lonely" despite the expanse of it & presence of others in the background. Each time it often gives a melancholy presence to the scenes whether it be sad or happy. In Prissana the picture of a Hua Hin holiday stayed in our minds throughout the story because a happy time at its beginning turned out to be grief for her middle sister.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
She doesn’t have that solf feminine look from typical Thai actress. Her looks remind me of someone who had sex reassignment surgery. Anyways just an observation.

Surely all these celebs have their inner circle on how things should work, why pay attention to these rumors unless there’s actually pictures to see so far it’s just words

LOL and who are we to judge who he should get with, you know, it’s more than looks, maybe she’s great in bed... who knows.
Agree, usually women in Thailand do not have long chin. I think she has got a surgery (chin and nose). And it maybe because she is a Thai –Chinese also , she looks different from typical Thai actress. Her IG name “muayyli”, Muay (หมวย) in Thai comes from a Chinese word. Muay means younger sister or young girl. Thai people use this word for calling Thai – Chinese girl too and use it as an adjective like Na Muay (หน้าหมวย)

หน้า = Na = Face
หมวย = Muay = Chinese girl
Na Muay = **Face looks like a Chinese

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for explaining, @Amata. It has many other endearing qualities then, with food & tourist spots and nice weather. Sometimes it is that way - quiet places have a unique charm against the more popular beaches. And it seems to have a soul too ..... In every movie I've seen which features Hua Hin, it's often "lonely" despite the expanse of it & presence of others in the background. Each time it often gives a melancholy presence to the scenes whether it be sad or happy. In Prissana the picture of a Hua Hin holiday stayed in our minds throughout the story because a happy time at its beginning turned out to be grief for her middle sister.
@Rosi
As Hua Hin has been a seaside resort town for a long time so you will often find it in old novels or period lakorn like Prissana, Bangsean Beach in Dome Pu Jong Hong etc. In the past there were only few famous beaches (Bangsean and Hua Hin) because people at that time had not many choice due to the transportation.

Rosi

Wifey #42
View attachment 32018
To all those who celebrate CNY:
Have a Healthy & Prosperous 2019!
Happy Lunar New Year you guys who's celebrating!! Today where I live the roads are so deserted & quiet - it's the same way each year when this is the season & will be so for the next couple of days. It's chilly & breezy the festive lights in the streets are swinging beautifully all of you in the middle of family reunion dinner, whichever country you are, I wish you great joy!!